Author Topic: Janelle is ..  (Read 7499 times)

Lovin' BB7

Janelle is ..
« on: September 07, 2006, 07:18:38 AM »
I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that Janelle is history ... regardless of who wins the final HOH competition.  I don't think Erika will stay true to her word. 

If Boogie wins, he will evict Janelle because he knows he would not have the votes to beat her.  He's not stupid.

If Erika wins, she's promised Janelle (on her mother and family) that she'll evict Boogie.  At least that's what she pleaded in order for Janelle to evict Will.  She's been giving alot of lip service to "let's beat the guys, let's show them, woman power" and all that crap.  I think in the end, she'll cave and evict Janelle.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 08:56:50 PM by puddin »

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Janelle is toast (spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 07:28:49 AM »
Erika will lose either way.she needs to face that fact & decide if she wants the vast majority to have respect for her or if she wants to be hated by them.

Lovin\' BB7

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 07:41:59 AM »
NOW maybe everyone will understand what Will was saying in his exit interview with Julie (after he got the boot) when he said that Janelle may regret her decision (to evict him).  Janelle will more than likely be done in by her supposed ally, Erika.  That will suck ... especially when it's only because of Janelle that Erika is still in the game.  Erika begged and pleaded and swore on her family that she'd take Janelle to the final 2 if she'd evict Will.  She spilled her guts about how they were both being played and how she feels so stupid and used and how everyone watching them on national TV must be laughing at them, etc.

Janelle sealed her fate when she took her hand off of that key.  How sad is that?  For one brief second, she didn't focus on an HOH competition and it's going to come back and bite her in the butt.  Like her or not, she really deserves to be in the final two.  She's the toughest competitor and has the most critical wins to prove it.  It will be a real shame if she doesn't make it to the finals.

Boogie has all of today to work on Erika and IMO, I think Erika will back out on her promise to Janelle and evict her should she win the final HOH competition.  Erika is so weak mentally and emotionally, she will let Boogie get to her and convince her that she's got no chance to win against Janelle.  

Janelle better let her know that if Erika turns on her, she will make sure she has no votes in the jury house.  Between she and Will working the jury, Erika would look like the biggest scumbagger in history and would get no votes.  I think that is Janie's ace in the hole.  

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 07:51:04 AM »
I think Erika will throw it to Boogie so she can come out of this looking good to Janelle.I just don't trust that woman.Janelle had to do what felt right to her and either way she needed this HOH.Erika was supposed to throw part one to her,but she didn't have time.Its a shame but it seems like the most deserving hardly ever wins this game.

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 07:58:15 AM »
I think Erika will throw it to Boogie so she can come out of this looking good to Janelle.I just don't trust that woman.Janelle had to do what felt right to her and either way she needed this HOH.Erika was supposed to throw part one to her,but she didn't have time.Its a shame but it seems like the most deserving hardly ever wins this game.

You are so right in your assessment of the outcomes of past Big Brothers.  I also think you are right on what Erika will do.  If she throws the competition to Boogie, she won't have to be the one to make the decision to evict Janelle.  Mike can do it to avenge Will's eviction and Erika will look like the heroine, trying to take down Chill Town but just falling short.  Ick ... makes me want to hurl. 

Didn't Boogie and Erika have a deal to split the money?  Wonder if that will still hold up with Boogie, since Erika sided with Janelle to get Will out. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 08:01:23 AM »

I think you are right.  :'( but Janie is toast. I think you are right about Will, Janie would have been better keeping him to have a chance to win the game but she is far better off no matter if she doesn't win BB All stars by kicking him off. She kept her integrity.

Lovin' yes, they had an arrangement to split the money too. It was called the big picture I think.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 08:23:41 AM »
The most deserving: I think that would be Will. So that proves you are right saying the most deserving don't win the game (except when he won last time)  :lol3:

But I also believe Erika will throw the last HOH so as not have to evice Janie herself. As for the money split, that probably went out the window with the Will eviction.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 02:24:03 PM »
The most deserving: I think that would be Will. So that proves you are right saying the most deserving don't win the game (except when he won last time)  :lol3:

But I also believe Erika will throw the last HOH so as not have to evice Janie herself. As for the money split, that probably went out the window with the Will eviction.

Do you have ESP or what!!  :tup: We'll have to see what happens tonight, but just a little while ago, Erika and the troll had a conversation in the BY, she told him that she would have to throw the competiton to him because she promised Janie she would take her. If she is playing him, she should win an academy award. (I don't think she is... I think she's going to do just that, throw it.)  :groan:

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
Re: Janelle is .. (spoiler)
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 02:37:54 PM »
((( screams in a pillow )))))

This blows... I dont want her to go :(   

ChadsBaby

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 03:13:27 PM »
Or maybe just maybe Erika is trying to get Boogie to not even try tonight thinking she will take him and then she wins and takes Janelle. I wish it could be Janie going out (sorry guys), but Erika did swear on her mother.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 03:32:15 PM »
We should check to see if Erika's mother is still alive. Because Erika is gonna flip flop on this one.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 03:37:52 PM »
i think janie would still be in the same place as she is in now even if she kept will in the house.  im sure boogie would have still jumped off the mountain and there was no reason she took her hand off the key so it probally would have happened anyway that would have ment will would have won part 1  and well part two would have changed. 

and neither of chilltown were going to take her final two anyway.

so i am glad taht at least she got to get some bit of in your face revenge and get the better of will.

rollinwitit

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 03:59:58 PM »
Of course it is always possible that Erika might be telling Boogie that she will throw the competition and then when it actually starts she might put up a fight to win it and when he realizes he was lied to he might become distracted and be thrown off his game... or even more likely just throw another hissy fit and quit the competition like the baby he is.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 04:24:42 PM »
I think that both will and boogie threw many compitions this season its much better to never win an hoh if you have other people doing all your dirty work which is mostly what happened.

I think that boogie is quite adept in doing the comps and just lead people to believe otherwise.

he was the one to win the coup thing so he has some working brain cells.

we might have to hope that he tripsk, falls down and gets a concussion and cant remember things clearly, cause i dont know that erkia can pull it off  with her mental state.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 04:29:02 PM »

we might have to hope that he tripsk, falls down and gets a concussion and cant remember things clearly, cause i dont know that erkia can pull it off  with her mental state.

What a good thought!  :lol3: :stirtp: :CnJ:

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 04:37:16 PM »
Didn't Erika and Janelle say that they were going to pretend that Erika was still going to take Boogie to the final two? So maybe she is just acting, really well?

Okay I'm pulling at straws here because I really don't want to see Janelle get this close only to be booted before the money again..
oXo Justine

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Janelle is ..
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 09:17:28 PM »
I really don't care. All i know is that Janelle is gone.  :woohoo: :jumpy: :woohoo: :jam: :tup: :jumpy:
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 09:27:11 PM »
I feel the same.  :jumpy: :hearts: :woohoo:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 11:15:41 PM »
Strike up the band!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :jumpy:
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 11:22:56 PM »
lol. Well I guess since all the Janelle fans got together before hand it was time fore the Janie haters to band together and voice our opinion

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 11:25:58 PM »
Go Janelle!!! Go Janelle!!! Go Janelle!!! Go Janelle!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 11:26:56 PM »
Your all just jealous of our Buxom Blonde ..  :meow:
EAT A DICK Janie Haters !!!

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 11:27:17 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion. I'll respect that.

Go Chilltown then

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2006, 11:27:56 PM »
The Janelle fans are just upset. Maybe we should give them a day or two to mourn.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2006, 11:32:01 PM »
Maybe you should stick with BB UK Jeff  :angel:  ...its oh so popular  :snicker: