Author Topic: the fate of janie *spoiler*  (Read 4605 times)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
the fate of janie *spoiler*
« on: September 07, 2006, 05:11:17 AM »
it is quite sad now that the fate of janie lies in the hands of Erikas compitition skills.  :'(

ltes hope its something that requires yoga skill
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 11:12:50 AM by puddin »

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: the fate of janie
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 05:30:10 AM »
Poor Janie....Boogie is doing really well. We don't really know how many comps he threw, so he may be better than we know.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

TomAtoes

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 05:32:23 AM »
 :spoiler:

I hope I'm wrong but on the live feeds right now, it looks like Ericka is caving back into to Boogie and will end up stabbing Janelle in the back by taking Boogie to the final 2.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 05:37:28 AM »
Yeah, thats what it looked like to me too. Although Janie and Erika did say that they were going to make Boogie think that they were each taking him. Not sure how good of an actress Erika really is, because she really acts like the Boogie man is getting to her again. Also, she kept saying that Boogie being bad and acting like he did made her attracted to him even more.  (:;) :groan: B:)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 06:14:19 AM »
All we can do is look on the bright side,if Erika turns on Janelle,she will be in sequester with Will who is technically single & they will be off camera!
On the flip side if she does I will be very frustrated,it seems like most years it ends up with the two I want least sitting pretty in the end.I'm getting very sick of it,I was hoping this year would be different.Have to wait & see.

Offline debirn150

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 06:28:53 AM »
janie is screwed and again will not make it to final 2

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 06:44:29 AM »
janie is screwed and again will not make it to final 2

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SHE GETS THIRD PLACE AGAIN LIKE LAST YRS!!   damn I wish she could stay her hand on the key!!!! oh well she blew!

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 08:29:59 AM »
I think she still wins in some ways. (And this is coming from a Will fan, not a janie fan). She will be forever known and loved by BB fans, she will be remembered for "girl power" and not succumbing to Will's charms, and she played the game in an almost innocent little girl way that even though she evicted people, they still love her. She won in her own way. Plus if she gets the guy, she won way more than $500,000.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 09:06:13 AM »
I think she still wins in some ways. (And this is coming from a Will fan, not a janie fan). She will be forever known and loved by BB fans, she will be remembered for "girl power" and not succumbing to Will's charms, and she played the game in an almost innocent little girl way that even though she evicted people, they still love her. She won in her own way. Plus if she gets the guy, she won way more than $500,000.

Well said!  :tup: :hearts: :hrt:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 09:27:12 AM »
unless erika is just as big of an idiot as i think she is,janelle is screwed.who would be stupid enough to take the most powerful big brother competitor in history to the finals with them.i think we are looking at the homance for final 2 now,no matter what happens in the 3rd competition.this is 500,000 and erika has lots of bills and no job and family to think about,you think shes gonna blow all that on a friendship she just made 3 days ago.she knows she has 2nd place wrapped up,now i think she really smells the money just around the corner.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 09:34:42 AM »
She promised on her Mother, how big of a scumbag will she be if she backs out now? Plus what kind of karma would that put out there for her and her family. She just said anything to get further in the game than Will. I think she was jealous of Will and Boogie's relationship and wanted to break it up at all costs. Poor Janie, she should have never listened to Hair~ika.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 09:44:25 AM »
I think she's jealous of Janelle.Janelle was prom queen,Janelle got to flirt with Will,Erika got Boogie,Janelle is young and radient,Erika is fast approaching being used up,everybody loves Janelle,I believe deep down it eats erika up.You can see it in her face a lot of times.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 09:55:01 AM »
Maybe she is just jealous of everyone. In one of the feeds Erika says to Boogie: Sorry you didn't get to go to the final 2 with your friend, and she had a giggly coy look on her face. She just can't stand that someone else may do better than her or be more well liked than her. I know people that were screaming at their TV's when she was even let into the house -- stating that they didn't even think she deserved to be an all-star. Now she is sitting pretty to be in the final 2. Reeks of Nicole in BB2.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 09:59:49 AM »
Just plain reeks.How dumb are we going to feel if she wins HOH and really does take Janie?

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 10:07:41 AM »
I feel like Erika is basically playing for second place. I don't think she can beat either one of them at this point. Her best bet is to take Janie and go out looking like a wonderful person that keeps her word, then trying to go with Boogie hoping with a tiny glimmer that she may pull it out. She can either look like the scum of the earth, or a sweet innocent victim of CT, either way she goes home with 50K.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 11:01:39 AM »
I feel like Erika is basically playing for second place. I don't think she can beat either one of them at this point. Her best bet is to take Janie and go out looking like a wonderful person that keeps her word, then trying to go with Boogie hoping with a tiny glimmer that she may pull it out. She can either look like the scum of the earth, or a sweet innocent victim of CT, either way she goes home with 50K.

I've been thinking about this all morning. If she doesn't take Janie will she become the new Maggie? Despised and ostracized, swearing on her mother, willing to look like a fool playing with Boogie in the HOH room just to try to win BB.  :o  Just a thought.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 11:09:19 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline debirn150

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: the fate of janie *spoiler*
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 11:29:19 AM »
texas lady I could not agree with you more.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: the fate of janie *spoiler*
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 03:17:17 PM »
i hope she sticks to her word cause if she doesnt and wins hoh and decides to take boogie well she really is the looser everyone thinks she is.  and she will have advertised to the world that anyone guy can disrespect and trash her when ever they want and it wont matter.