Author Topic: Competition Not Fair - *SPOILER*  (Read 4312 times)

TomAtoes

Competition Not Fair - *SPOILER*
« on: September 07, 2006, 04:08:54 AM »
UNFAIR!! This competition was geared towards males. Why would BB have a competition that would require such upper arm strength? Why even bother playing it?  Why not just hand Boogie the car keys?  I didn't see Janelle or Erica lifting weights every day...and neither did Big Brother. Such an important competition based on upper body muscle?...come on!!  (:;)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 11:14:33 AM by puddin »

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: Competition Not Fair - Game Biased Toward Boogie!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 04:13:38 AM »
Come on now.....there have been plenty of comps that required brains and everyone knows that janelle wins those hands down. Whats wrong with having comps that everyone is good at? They needed to share the wealth.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

TomAtoes

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 04:15:40 AM »
What's wrong is that "everyone has brains" not everyone has muscle mass. 

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 04:19:42 AM »
Some people are better at one thing than the other. I don't think BB is biased at Boogie...I think they are very frustrated and annoyed with him some maybe. I know that everyone has their own opinion on this. I'm just saying that everyone had access to the WOR for three months, thats why it's there because BB gives you everything you need to win the competition. If you choose to use it, or not use it, that is your perrogative.

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 04:21:35 AM »
I agree, could be slightly biased. But most reality shows have comps which are very physical (survivor and some of those players are out of shape).

We'll see how challenging it is when the show starts.

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 04:24:17 AM »
What's wrong is that "everyone has brains" not everyone has muscle mass. 

Everyone is given a brain, they may not use it

Everyone is given a body, they may not train it

TomAtoes

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 04:27:33 AM »
Some people are better at one thing than the other. I don't think BB is biased at Boogie...I think they are very frustrated and annoyed with him some maybe. I know that everyone has their own opinion on this. I'm just saying that everyone had access to the WOR for three months, thats why it's there because BB gives you everything you need to win the competition. If you choose to use it, or not use it, that is your perrogative.

WOR??? Newsflash...there are muscle mass differences between the male and female bodies! No work out room would help females match the muscle mass of males.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 04:30:37 AM »
I've seen many females stomp the male competition on Fear Factor, and it can be very athletically challenging. I am not going to argue about this, I'll just give my opinion that I don't think they are biased towards boogie. I've always thought the show leaned more in Janie's favor. JMO.

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 04:31:28 AM »

WOR??? Newsflash...there are muscle mass differences between the male and female bodies! No work out room would help females match the muscle mass of males.
From what it sounds like as wel, they had to flash some laser thingy. So to do it properly, it probably took some thinking. You happy now? You actually have to think in this comp as well.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 04:35:31 AM »
From what I read, Janie had a hard time seeing the mirrors/lasers because of the smoke. So I guess boogie had the muscle, Janelle had the brain power, and they just had to battle it out through the obstacles to see who came out on top. I do think Janie is a great competitor, I will give her major props for that, but I think she feels a little drained from booting will out, then having a heart to heart with boogie about how much she misses Will. You never know, sometimes people have an off night. I watched a video of janelle winning a lot of her hoh's and pov's and she seems very athletic to me. Voluptuous, yet athletic.

TomAtoes

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 04:39:16 AM »
I agree, could be slightly biased. But most reality shows have comps which are very physical (survivor and some of those players are out of shape).

We'll see how challenging it is when the show starts.

He beat her by 2 minutes!! That's an enormous amount of time in a final competition.

cgillila

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 06:16:16 AM »
Janie said she couldn't do it and it was her opinion they had that physical of a game so that Boogie would win it all.  She said it took much strength to move around where you needed to move to and that she never could have won that game.  Boogie later stated that he was happy to see how physical of a game it was going to be -- (he knew he had it before the game began). 

Offline debirn150

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 06:27:56 AM »
yeah and I would say this marks janelles doom. you know he will win the next part. He will not take janelle to end no way.
janelle is done. even if erika wins I would bet money she takes boogie.
If boogie wins this thing I will actually vomit. He is to me the most disgusting, vile human being on the face of the earth.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 07:33:08 AM »
yeah and I would say this marks janelles doom. you know he will win the next part. He will not take janelle to end no way.
janelle is done. even if erika wins I would bet money she takes boogie.
If boogie wins this thing I will actually vomit. He is to me the most disgusting, vile human being on the face of the earth.

WOW!! Someone need to step away from the TV or internet feeds for a little bit and look at the world we live in.  Most vile HB on the face of the earth may be a little over the top.  It is just a game show, and with the anniversary of Sept. 11 upcoming you might want to tone that down just a notch.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 07:49:22 AM »
Welcome to RFF, nice to see all the new people posting!!  :welcome: :hithere: :hello2: :yaya:

Tonight we'll see who wins the final 3rd comp and I expect Erika to win it because she is better at remembering things than Boogie. If it is math then he well could win. I don't see him taking Janelle, (unless that hot place is frozen over.)  :diablo:

The question now is.. will Erika take Goober or Janie. I'm leaning 60/40 that she takes the troll because she will calculate she can beat him.  ???

If the troll wins, I expect him to take Erika because Janie brust his huge ego by taking out his Will. His pal, his partner, his soul mate.. (Ok that might be a step too far...)  so that must be avenged!  (:;)

Will Goober win the final thing? NO WAY IN  :flamemad:!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Lovin\' BB7

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 07:49:59 AM »

WOW!! Someone need to step away from the TV or internet feeds for a little bit and look at the world we live in.  Most vile HB on the face of the earth may be a little over the top.  It is just a game show, and with the anniversary of Sept. 11 upcoming you might want to tone that down just a notch.

You very eloquently put things into perspective!   :tup:  I'll be sick if Boogie wins, too ... but if he does, he does.  Just think there are far better causes or people to give $500,000 to than to a troll.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 07:52:19 AM »
A rich troll.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 07:53:49 AM »
A rich troll.

LOL... wouldn't it be rich if everyone wants to have a piece of that banana bread at the end of the day?  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 08:27:29 AM »
I'm pretty sure Erika is smart enough to throw the HOH comp to Boogie, so he can be the "bad guy" and evict Janie. She wants to look like she tried to take down CT, but well just couldn't do it. They both know they can't win against her, so I think E will let Boogie do her dirty work. That way she can say "I know I swore on my mother, but since I didn't win, I didn't have a say in it."  :groan: