Author Topic: Question with a hoh comp 2 spoiler  (Read 3169 times)

ChadsBaby

Question with a hoh comp 2 spoiler
« on: September 07, 2006, 02:23:40 AM »
Boogie won HOH 2 comp tonight so him and Erika go at it tomorrow. Lets say that Mike were to win. Who would he take to jury?

I don't think he could beat Janelle but maybe he could Erika. So would he take her?

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Question with a hoh comp 2 spoiler
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 02:28:03 AM »
None can beat Janie imo (without Will having to be REALLY sucessful to sway votes to Boogie).

He has to take Erika. Boogie would get votes from Janie, Will, James, Danielle (I believe). Howie (who knows), Marci (didn't like being the F word), George (who knows where hes at). But Will will have an easier time convincing votes to go to Boogie HU with Erika.

Go Boogster...means in the end, Wills plan worked out and CT won :)

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 02:31:47 AM »
Also, do you think its a near lock. Janie going to be the next eviction? We'll see how the Live Feeds go from Erika's reactions, but if she wants to win, she shouldn't take Janie (imo).

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 02:53:20 AM »
Wow, I'll have to go over to the feed thread and see what kind of competition it was, but that must've made Janie veryyyyyy nervous.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

ChadsBaby

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 02:56:25 AM »
Ummm if Boogie took Erika and not Janelle I could see Janie voting for Erika and not him. Ya think? I also think that if Dani is voting for the best player at the end, she should go for Erika and not Boogie which means James should to. Thats just me though and im sure nobody will agree with me there.

If he takes Janelle he is stupid. Grrr.

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 03:46:13 AM »
Not knowing how Janie or the rest voted in previous years (although that would help, did they vote for who voted them off, or vote for the better player).

So from that, I think Janie would vote for Boogie because shes not a fan of Erika's "game"  and Will will have her vote swung in sequester.

Danielle may vote for "ChillTown" based on how they outplayed to get there way there.  But yes, who knows, she could turn around and vote for Erika. Dani may be the vote that matters.

ChadsBaby

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 03:48:26 AM »
Most I always thought voted for who they liked. But Dani and CG said they would vote for the better player (Erika won more comps and povs then Boogie, I think that makes her better imo.... Boogie wasn't anything without Will).

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 04:08:31 AM »
Well, to get to the final 2, you have to be a good player that outsmarted your way to get there. From reading the feeds on how the conversations with Boogie are going with Erika & Janie while they are alone......he might just get himself to the final 2. The girls seem to be starting to doubt each other again. Plus, Janie and Boogie are bonding talking about Will and how much Janie misses him. Stay tuned folks....  :lol:

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 04:08:49 AM »
Most I always thought voted for who they liked. But Dani and CG said they would vote for the better player (Erika won more comps and povs then Boogie, I think that makes her better imo.... Boogie wasn't anything without Will).
Howie will have a tough vote, Erika was his BB7 Busto or the guy who lied

CG was going to vote for Janie, but he could go either way on them.

Erika won 2 POV + 1 HoH
Boogie won 1 POV + 2 HoH + Boogie "supposely" threw comps. Boogie is nothing without Will, like Will would be nothing without Boogie.  Erika was nothing at all, except a pawn in their plan. Sovs wanted to take her out, and Erika wanted to take Janie out to throw off the heat from CT. Erika would have been long gone, except CT figured it was in their best interest to keep her in their plans. Winnings comps doesn't make a player the best (see Will). Its winning comps + building alliances + building schemes.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 04:11:16 AM »
Chicken George supposedly said that he admired Will's and Boogie's determination. So you never know about him. I agree, you don't have to win the comps to be the best player. And the best player will not win this year.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 09:02:18 AM »
Remember Janie voted for Ivette lasty year, I think she will vote for Erika.  Howie will vote for who ever Janie tells him.  The others I do not know

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 09:56:18 AM »
Depending on what happens if (when?) she gets to the sequester house, she may vote however Will wants her to.  :whisper: