Author Topic: Anyone can't stand Janelle?  (Read 3341 times)

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
Anyone can't stand Janelle?
« on: September 05, 2006, 03:59:45 PM »
That would be me. I really can't stand her. I'm sorry she made it to the final four.

Everyone seems to love her, and to be honest I'd take Danielle over her any day of the week.

If she makes it to the final 2, which she probably will, I probably won't watch, as seeing her win holds as much appeal to me as watching Allison or Jun win.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
Re: Anyone can't stand Janelle?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 04:10:29 PM »
I love JANELLE  :hearts: ! No ome has worked as hard as her!! she is a GREAT player :-* :luvu: :hrt: :hearts: :jumpy:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 04:23:29 PM by ***Kri$$i*** »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 04:22:30 PM »
You'll get nothing but love for Janie from me  :hrt: :hearts: :jumpy:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 04:35:31 PM »
i think janie is great.  and she has deffetnly earned her spot in the final 3. 

lately though i have been a bit disapointed in here cuase while i think orginally it was stratergy with will i dont like how she is letting him minulipate her.  and i deffently did not like her little fit the other night when she got mad at will.  it was not becomming at all of her.

im hoping that she comes to her senses and votes will out tonight i think he needs the wake up call, that maybe he wasnt running everything and everyone like he thought.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »
It's not that I can't stand Janie, it's just that I don't want her to win. I want Will to win. He's my favorite.  :hrt:
She definitely deserves to be in the final two, but she needs to be there with Will. Those are the two best players this season in my book.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 05:06:29 PM »
yes i agree they are but i would really love to see will knocked down a few pegs just for fun  :meow:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 05:50:02 AM »
Well, I guess you got your wish.  :'(  I still think Will is the best, and am having trouble jumping on the love train for Janelle since she seems to like him so much (Still!!) but yet still booted him out. We'll see, there's still time for me to fall in love with her.  :hearts:

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 08:09:28 AM »
Well, I guess you got your wish.  :'(  I still think Will is the best, and am having trouble jumping on the love train for Janelle since she seems to like him so much (Still!!) but yet still booted him out. We'll see, there's still time for me to fall in love with her.  :hearts:

Not much time.  I think Janelle's on the way out.  That little split second lack of focus when she took her hand off of the key cost her $500,000.  Pretty expensive mistake. 

Boogie isn't a fool.  He won't take Janelle to the finals.  He KNOWS he can't beat her with a jury vote.  Erika's not trustworthy.  She's a mental and emotional train wreck.  She'll let Boogie convince her to go back on her word to Janelle.  She'll probably throw the final HOH competition so that she won't come off looking like the b*tch and evicting Janelle after all the pleading and promises she made to get Janelle to evict Will instead of her.

Maybe Janelle and Will will have a little time (away from Boogie the Troll and Erika the X-ray With Hair) to make their peace with each other.  Apparently the good doctor is back on the market ... his g/f gave him the boot.  He and Janelle seemed to have something beginning to develop (amid all the gameplaying) in the Big Brother house.  Who knows??

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 08:16:14 AM »
I really would like to see them together. If only she doesn't see/hear about the phone in interview Will did with Entertainment Weekly yesterday. When asked about Janelle/Erin....he said that Janelle didn't come close to Erin. Erin was a woman, and he was completely in love with her. I don't know if he was saving face or what, but I was surprised because that was the most UnWill-like comment I've ever heard come out of his mouth.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 09:18:41 AM »
Kimmee.. his loss then!  :present:

I love Janelle. She's a loyal friend, she hates to hurt people's feelings. She doesn't like to lie. She played to win. If Will isn't in her future, now she knows what to look for in a man and what to avoid at all costs. She's a winner no matter what happens in this game.  :hearts: :hrt: :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 09:35:37 AM »
Very true.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 01:17:42 PM »
I have to say I am not the biggest Janie fan, but I have found myself cheering for her.  She messed up by letting Dr Delicious get in her head.  She lost a little of her edge when she started listening to him.  Just think about who would be there now if she had stuck to her game plan. 
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 01:54:50 PM »
No Janie fan here, HOWEVER, when she kicked Will out, that was great!