Author Topic: ASProductions says endurance comp under review!!!  (Read 5542 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
ASProductions says endurance comp under review!!!
« on: September 06, 2006, 06:57:28 PM »
Arnold Shapiro's secretary says they are reviewing last night's endurance comp.>>>
We watch the show last night on the DVR a few times and had the impression that Janie didn't hear Erika ask about the "two hands on the key" the watched it again today in the media section. It was our belief that between each one being on seperate sides of the volcano, and the volcano possibly itself making noise behind the HG's, and janie being in the midst of getting her grip on the key and her feet on the steps. She never heard Erika's question. Julie herself never gave the direction that both hands had to be on the key. Julie only replied to Erika asking if that was the case, saying "yes for now". That may have been all Janie heard and not Erika's question at all. If that ws the case then the comp is flawed. We love all three contestants left and our interest is in the purity of integrity of the show. We called Arnold Shapiro Productions at:

1-818-655-6869 aspproductions@aol.com

Although we thought the comp was flawed, we were SHOCKED when the secretary infomed us that they are actually reviewing it now!

link

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Re: ASProductions says endurance comp under review!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 07:01:17 PM »
i thought it was flawed too... to be honest i thought julie was taken off guard by the question (suprise, suprise) but at this point in the game they can't redo the comp. the truth is janie wasn't arguing that she didn't hear that both hands had to be on--she argued that she didn't take her hands off. if they redo the comp everyone will be screaming that the fix is in for janie and i would rather her just go and win the next com pn her own.

Offline debirn150

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 07:18:18 PM »
what it looked like to me was that she slid her hand down from the top of the key but still had that hand touching the key only not at the top but on the side.

I agree they have to really weigh changing anything. it all seemed a little confusing when mike jumped off.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 07:24:00 PM »
Wow! How could they redo it though when Boogie quit. If they do start over, wouldn't they have to let the girls play and not boogie? (Not that he would last much longer than he did the first time. IMNSHO)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 07:30:43 PM »
She definitely had her hand all the way off the key. You can see the pics on this website. And again, she didn't say she didn't know about the two hands, she was arguing that she DIDN"T take her other hand off of it.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 07:32:56 PM »
Wow! How could they redo it though when Boogie quit. If they do start over, wouldn't they have to let the girls play and not boogie? (Not that he would last much longer than he did the first time. IMNSHO)
This would be a case of the previous HOH where they had to let all the contestants play again. If they redid it, Boogie should play, if he didn't, I thinkits detering from BB: AllStars, and becoming BB: RIGGED 4 Janie!!

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 07:38:13 PM »
You guys know something...MOST of us Janie fans admit that Will played a great game...we know Janie was taken in by him, we know she was a gushy teenaged girl when it came to Will, BUT....we also KNOW that Janie can kick pretty much anyones butt at comps....the show is not rigged for her..she has EARNED her stay in the house...she was in danger of getting evicted at any time when she was up on the block...How many times did Will say "Let's vote off Janelle, I have no problem with it"...so many I cant even remember them all..I just wish that MOST Will fans would also give Janie credit..she has EARNED her stay in the house unlike coattail riders Erika(who I temporarily like right now) and Booger(WHOM I WILL NEVRE LIKE)...JANIE ROCKS!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 08:04:43 PM »
what they are saying is that Janie didn't know both hands were suppose to be on the key ..i'm sure they will let Boogie play if they re-do .. its only fair .
ok im watching again
Julie everyone to the BY etc ..
Welcome to Mt HoH , id like you all to climb onto one side of the volcano .Once your up there turn around and face out .Everyone should have their back to the vocano .Take hold of the key above you. the object of this comp is to stay on the volcano holding onto your key . If you let go of your key or ..
Janie: like this ?
Julie: thats right correct. If you let go of your key or touch the mat below you will be eliminated .The last person in this comp will automatically advance to the last part of the HoH comp .Does everyone understand the rules?
Erika: both hands have to be on ?
Julie : Yes .... now
(Janelle has both hands on ,  Janelle takes one hand off )
Julie : Janelle are you set ?
( Janelle both hands on now )
Janelle : oh yeah
Julie: do all of you hae a good grip of your key ?
Mike: uh huh
Janie: yeah
Julie: very good because the comp begins now

Mike does his Richard hatch thing

Janie : what ? ( she takes on hand off )
Erika : told you Janele

mike telling janie she cant take Erika ..etc

janie: i wasnt going to
Erika: Janelle we cant take him etc ..
Julie: Mike had been eliminated from this round
Julie: the ladies have a tough night ahead of them and things are about to errupt

showing Janie & Erika with both hands on the key
Mike sitting and watching

commercial

Julie : welcome back to BB all stars ,,tune in Thursday at 8 to see who will be the last and most powerfull HoH etc ..
In the meantime lets return to the backyard ( it shows Mike jumoing down for some reason )
Shoots to Janie taking her one hand off again
Julie: Janelle I'm sorry but I just saw it again you did not have both hands on the key ,so we have a clip and we just saw it again live play out
Erika the good news for you is that you are the winner of round 1  of the 3 part Hoh comp so congrats to you .( Janie still holdong the key both hands , Erika too )
(erka lets go comes down )
Janie: when did I take my hands off I didn't ?
( Janie comes down )
Janie : i didnt take my hands off
Mike : you lie
Julie : from outside the BB house im Julie Chen good night
Erika : now what do we cont or ?
Janie: I took my hand off before she said are you guys ready and I was like trying to turn

Today she told Erika that she never heard Julie say like 1 2 3 go and we dont know what happened during commercial like why was Mike just jumping down whe nwe came back from commercial ?

ChadsBaby

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 08:25:48 PM »
So she did take one hand off after Julie said that the comp had begun, correct? I don't think Janelle fans are denying that and im not saying its rigged but I do think that it doesn't matter at this point either. Erika COULD have stayed on there as well, im sorry but I don't think any Erika hate can say she couldn't have. Shes good at that kind of stuff.

ChadsBaby

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 08:28:23 PM »
Erika HAS earned her stay there. CT didn't do crap but boss people around and let them work for them. Which was their strategy yes but still it was evil. Im sorry but look at how many times Erika was on the block and how many povs did she win. Sure she got lucky but Janelle did to.

Uh I am so done with this game. Every freaking Janelle fan is going to hate everyone but Janelle but I have at least TRIED to see what is so good about J.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 08:32:20 PM »
i am a janie and i don't think the game is rigged. i think there was some confusion during the comp but janie took her hand off. at this point i think a redo would open a huge can of worms. i think it was legit. i just hope she wins the next round.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 08:41:43 PM »
My hubby and I have been discussing this in the past hour. If there is a redo, everyone has to start over. That is what happened in the other comp when Howie's button didn't work.

I think they should just leave it alone, no redo. To quote someone, can't recall who it was.. At the end of the day, it is what it is. Janie took her hand off, Boogie declined to compete, Erika had both hands on the key at all times.  ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 08:46:19 PM »
I wouldnt be in favor of a redo...if Janie were to win it...there would be such an outcry of rigged!! it wouldn't even be worth it to finish the show.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 10:03:33 PM »
julie is such an idiot,she should have said from the beginning both hands had to be on.i really think janelle was screwed,but you cant redo because the show would lose credibility bigtime.in so many other endurance competitions you only had to have 1 hand on it,i bet thats what janey was thinking.i would have like to have seen what the volcanoe would have spit out.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 10:07:56 PM »
Janie's in the DR now , maybe they are quizzing her ? like what did she hear ?

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 10:59:18 PM »
they should redo the comp

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Jess Gauthier

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 11:40:55 PM »
Let me guess, all the people who want the competition done over are, ah, hmmmmm, let me think....Janelle fans?  :o :o

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 11:44:21 PM »
If Julie said outright: "Both hands must be on the key" then this should not be redone.

If she didn't say it straight out, then a redo is in the question, but might not be possible.

Yes, I'm a Janie fan, but if I was to hear Julie Chen say that both hands were to be on the key to start out with, then I do not think that a redo is allowed. Was there any proof that Julie said this to begin with?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score