Author Topic: Dr Will / Media articles  (Read 4215 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Dr Will / Media articles
« on: September 06, 2006, 10:12:36 AM »

DR. EVIL BECOMES THE ELEVENTH HOUSEGUEST TO BE EVICTED FROM
"BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS"

The First Part of Three Part Head-of-Household Competition Begins and
Will Continue On Thursday's Live Show

Final Eviction Will Take Place Thursday, Sept. 7 on the CBS Television Network

LOS ANGELES --    After 65 days in the BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS house, only three players remain as Will Kirby, arguably the strongest and smartest ever to play the game, was evicted on last night's live show after Janelle won Power of Veto. Janelle saved herself and Will ended up on chopping block by default.  Will's demise came after Janelle and Erika finally compared notes and realized they were both being played by the Chill Town alliance of Will and Mike "Boogie."  With Janelle's single vote, the player she called "Doctor Delicious," Will Kirby, 33, originally from Miami, Fla. and currently living in Playa Vista, Calif., was evicted from the BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS house.

Following his eviction, Will was interviewed by host Julie Chen about his experience in the house. He joins Marcellas, Howie, James, Danielle and "Chicken" George as the sixth jury member.  In addition, Will was interviewed by Julie Chen on "The Early Show" on Wednesday morning. 

For more information about the aftermath of Will's eviction, log on to www.cbs.com and watch his live interview on "Housecalls: The Big Brother Talk Show" on Wednesday (1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT).

Immediately following last night's eviction, the remaining Houseguests competed in the first part of a three-part final Head of Household endurance competition called "Mount HOH."  Viewers will have to tune in to Thursday's live show to see the results of part one of the HOH competition as well as watch the final two parts that will determine who will be the final Head of Household.   

With less than one week left in the game, BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS is down to its final three players, Janelle, Erika and Mike "Boogie."  The final eviction will be broadcast on Thursday, Sept. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.  It will be up to the seven jury members to determine who will receive the grand prize of $500,000 on the live finale broadcast on Tuesday, September 12 (8:00-9:00 PM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Dr Will / Media articles
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 10:18:11 AM »
Early Show realone link

Worth the watch

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 10:29:58 AM »
Julie calls him out on Erin, says Will in the dog house " not to happy with his behaviour" .. Will tells Julie he might need her help , shes a hugh fan of Julies and maybe she can help smooth things over " it was just stratagy " Julie" i think you were  just playing the game ."
Will" exactly right"
Wills afraid off sequester .. LOL
Will blames hiself no one else for being evicted " you reap what you sow"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 01:13:31 PM »
Will: "There's clearly some trust issues now."

Janelle Pierzina came to her senses last night — finally! — and dismissed Dr. Will Kirby on "Big Brother 7: All Stars" after weeks of cringe-worthy flirting with the nefarious leader of Chill Town. Turns out Erika Landin actually has a brain underneath that immaculate hairdo of hers. The two bombshells realized they were both being played by Chill Town and joined forces. The Slug's post-eviction tête-à-tête with Dr. Delicious after the jump. (And don't you dare think we didn't ask him about that crazy doorbell ringing incident. We did!)

LISTEN: Does Dr. Will regret not kissing Janelle?

The Slug: Were you surprised Janelle evicted you?

Will Kirby: There's always some element of surprise. I kinda of got wind of it earlier in the day. Janelle was a lot more distant. I had a bad feeling about it. If you look at my face at the time, I didn't look all that shocked. You do reap what you sew. And things catch up with you.

TS: Were you surprised the ladies teamed up against you?

WK: It's completely logical. With Chill Town being a brazen alliance, it makes complete sense they would want to team up against us. Candidly, I was surprised Chill Town made it as long as we did. It makes complete sense people would want to break us apart.

TS: Was there no contingency plan? You were playing awesomely and then it all unraveled quickly.

WK: We did not have a parachute. Clearly, there was some logistical errors in our plan. It fell apart. What can you do? It happens.

TS: What would you have done different?

WK: You get some luck. You get some strategy. Honestly, I don't know where we went wrong. I guess we were just too brazen and too over the top. If we would've been a little bit more humble, it probably would've helped.

TS: What do you think you could've done to Janelle to make her keep you?

WK: She was constantly telling me she wanted me to kiss her. That was her concern. "If you really like me, you'll kiss me on camera and then I won't be worried." But I have a girlfriend in real life. And I knew that would destroy the relationship. So I pushed the flirting as far as I could. At the end of the day, I couldn't be physical with her on camera. If I would have, I think that would've sealed Erika's fate.

TS: But you were physical with her on camera. Maybe not kissing on the lips but...

WK: A lot of flirting. A lot of handholding and things like that. It was pushing the envelope. I couldn't do it. As much as I can compromise my morals to play the game, I just didn't want to push it to that level.

TS: What exactly do you think you did wrong that could put you in jeopardy with your girlfriend?

WK: Oh, great question. I'll tell you this. I don't know if you'll be interested. My girlfriend knows reality TV very well. Her name's Erin Brodie. She won "For Love or Money." So she knows the dating show backwards and forwards. At the end of the day, I think it's just the overt flirting. It's over the top and it's rude. And it's hurtful in a lot of ways.

TS: Are you afraid your relationship is over? Have you spoken to her?

WK: I spoke to her. We have a lot of work out. At the end of the day, we love each other very much. There's clearly some trust issues now. But I'm hoping she keeps an open mind and lets me prove myself.

TS: How do you feel about going to the sequester house?

WK: I feel terribly about it. Everyone in the sequester house with the exception maybe of George was my doing. I'm really not looking forward to it. I only have to go there for a short time. I don't fear anyone there. I just have a lot of explaining to do. There are people there I respect immensely like Danielle and James. And I think they, ironically, will be OK with me whereas I think someone like Howie, who's relatively irrational, is gonna be full of hot air.

TS: Let me ask you about one of my favorite things that happened this season. That incident where you and Erika were trapped in the HOH room with Danielle repeatedly ringing the doorbell.

WK: Scary, right?

TS: Totally. What was going through your mind?

WK: I was afraid. One, I didn't want Danielle to get to Erika. I didn't want Danielle to put that last bug in her ear before she went to bed. But also, I was physically afraid. I was looking through the spyscreen and I could see Danielle there and I was really worried to be in her presence. It was pretty horrifying, actually.

TS: I wonder if there's any doorbells in the sequester house.

WK: Good question. I bet they'll be rung if there are.

http://asapblogs.typepad.com/theslug/2006/09/will_theres_cle.html

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 02:01:15 PM »
 :jumpy:  Thanks for posting this, I always forget to watch early show

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 03:21:08 PM »
yvw meadows  :hrt: .
what surprised me is that he was on the Early Show ..meaning to me the new Sequester house must be in Calif  , you know not as far away as Mexico .. or do they always have the 4th evictee live ?  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 05:37:31 PM »
Nomance Land
''Big Brother'' evictee Will talks with Jessica Shaw about getting evicted by his flirtmance and how he's going to make up with his real-life reality-TV girlfriend

Chill Town got frozen out last night when Dr. Will Kirby (or Dr. Delicious or Dr. Evil, depending on how you feel about him) got evicted by his flirtmance, Janelle. Will called us on his way to the sequester house to discuss what it feels like to be evicted, who he thinks will win, and why he desperately needs EW's help.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Hey, Will. How are you feeling today?
WILL KIRBY What's going on, beautiful?

Nice to see you're true to form. You looked a little stunned last night talking to Julie Chen. Have you recovered? Are you sad?
Sad? No. Sad is not the word I would use to describe myself. I guess I'm a little numb. It's clearly a weird situation when you get thrown off a reality show.

Were you surprised that Janelle teamed up with Erika in the end?
I wasn't completely shocked by any means. I had an inkling early in the day it wouldn't go my way, but I was still hopeful. At the end of the day I was still shocked I made it this far.

Last night, the way viewers saw it, you and Boogie were working out while Janelle and Erika were conspiring. Did you know what was going on?
We were well aware they were together. But Chill Town was the most brazen alliance in the history of television. At the end of the day, although we had hoped that Janelle and Erika were on our side, it was completely logical to break up Chill Town. It makes complete sense.

But why didn't you try harder to get Janelle to vote out Erika?
I absolutely tried to talk Janelle into it. Obviously there was a flirtmance going on, and she wanted to know if we were going to be together after the show, but I was obviously misleading her because I had a girlfriend. Her big thing was she wanted me to kiss her on TV, and I wouldn't, and I think that was my downfall.

Doesn't she have a boyfriend too?
Who knows? She does, but not enough. We were both playing each other. She just did a better job of it.

I was sort of surprised Janelle bonded so strongly with Erika, who's kind of annoying. Is Erika actually smart?
She's an incredibly smart player, but she's also annoying. They're not mutually exclusive.

If I were Boogie, I would go into hiding after the show because Erika is going to murder him after she hears what he said about her.
I don't know. I haven't seen the show. But I can't imagine it's very good.

What is your girlfriend going to make of the show?
My girlfriend is Erin Brodie, from For Love or Money. My girlfriend knows reality shows backwards and forwards. She's won two of them. She and I had a long conversation last night trying to patch things up. She can hopefully understand my perspective and hopefully can forgive me for what she saw on the show. I can only imagine how bad it is.

You got to talk to a non-Big Brother human?
She was my main contact person, so I got a five-minute phone call with her. Believe me, it was monitored and strained. She was definitely disappointed in my behavior in a lot of ways, but we love each other very much. If you could put a plug in there about how much I love her, I would appreciate that.

At least you never cheated on her.
That's the point. I didn't at all. I didn't physically cheat on her, but emotionally can sometimes be worse. It probably hurts to watch it.

Do you regret kicking anyone out too early? Like, perhaps, Marcellas?
I don't regret kicking anyone out. Everyone should have kicked me out way earlier. When you're telling 12 people to their face that you hate them?

Can Mike Boogie win this show?
The only way he has a snowball's chance in hell is if he can check his ego and be more humble. I don't think his chances are good. In the jury house, you're not allowed to discuss the show, but I'm going to do everything I can to manipulate people into voting for Boogie if he makes it.

How would you and Boogie have handled it if you had both been in the final two?
The way I saw it all along was when anyone from Chill Town wins, all of Chill Town wins. We have multiple businesses together; we have restaurants in L.A. At the end of the day he supported me very much after my win. It's my turn to help him win.

Are you saying you would have thrown it in the end so he could win?
No, we definitely would have had a gentlemen's agreement, but I think it would have been hard for me to win the show under any circumstances. I hope he can make it to the final two.

Who do you think will win the final HOH?
I don't think Janelle is going to lose anything. But at the same time, a lot of competitions were thrown by us for her, so maybe she's not as good as people thought.

When you said a few weeks ago that you were going to rebuild Janelle as the best Big Brother player, you weren't kidding.
I know. I made a robot I couldn't control. I made Robot Barbie.

You know, at some point during the show, almost the whole house called Janelle fat. What's up with that?
She's voluptuous. She came in and probably gained some pounds, but she's beautiful.

Will, don't be saying things like how beautiful Janelle is if you're trying to win back your girlfriend.
Oh, yeah. That damn pig, I hate her guts. Just kidding. The truth is, she isn't anything compared to my girlfriend. Erin Brodie is a woman. She's beautiful. She's gorgeous. She carries herself with a ton of confidence. That's why I love her.

You'll be able to manipulate her into forgiving you.
Who are we kidding? You women are crazy. Just kidding. I think she was probably hurt by the amount of flirting. I really thought we'd be kicked out very quickly, and I wouldn't be gone long. I'm 33, and we've been dating a year and a half. You're at that point in your relationship where you don't want to be gone for that long.

Maybe you should propose to her right here on ew.com.
That's not a bad idea. [EW writers] Josh Wolk and Lynette Rice will be the flower girls. I love Erin to death, and I really hope she can look past this. From an EW perspective, wouldn't it be interesting to see two reality-show contestants get hitched? We think we'd be great on Amazing Race. I'm hoping CBS picks up on that.

Do you think you'll go back and watch the entire season?
I'll fast forward through it. I'm not going to sit and analyze it. I felt like I had a pretty good command of what was going on while I was in there. I'm very fascinated to see people's reactions when they find out certain things, like the Legion of Doom.

Is there anyone you're most looking forward to seeing and/or least looking forward to seeing in the sequester house?
I'm not happy to be going to sequester by any means. You're sitting in a house of angry people, but I only have to do it for a few days. I'm very much looking forward to seeing Danielle. I respect her game playing. Howie is entertaining, but he is also annoying, so I'm probably least looking forward to seeing him.

What was up with you and Howie earlier in the season?
Howie and Janelle were obsessed with me. They were molesting me and touching me all the time. I don't know what you make of that.

How much has your reality notoriety/fame helped your career?
I practice dermatology, and I always say one hand washes the other in L.A. The restaurant industry and the entertainment and medical industry overlap. I make a lot more private house calls to celebrities. I work more with studios. I got a new gig with Dr. 90210.

Are you afraid of people hating you and yelling at you on the street after the show?
I am afraid of that. But I hope people respect comedy. I really tried to make it fun and funny and bring a positive energy to the show.

What's the biggest misconception you think people have about you?
I am very different from what you see on TV. I try to turn it up a lot. In real life I'm laid-back and introspective and quiet. People expect me to be yelling with no shirt on and hair all messed up. The biggest misconception is who I really am.

Who's going to win?
It's going to be hard to beat Janelle. If it's Boogie and Erika, I'm going to do everything I can. Maybe even bribing. Maybe I'll throw everyone an extra $10K to vote for Boogie.

At least you get to go on long beach walks in sequester.
No, they had to be evacuated because of a hurricane, so the house is [somewhere else we can't reveal]. My life is getting worse and worse.

Any regrets about doing the show?
I actually really didn't want to do it. I talked myself into it, and Mike Boogie talked me into it. In retrospect I wouldn't do it again, and I should not have done it. Coming in fourth place, people are like, ''Hey, congratulations.'' But it kind of sucks. If you don't win, you're just a random person on the show. I'm really ready to stop doing crappy reality shows. I'm never doing this again. This has been the bane of my existence.

I love the show, but my husband thinks it's the worst show on TV.
Your husband is right. I just went to reconnect my phone, and I told the woman I've been gone for three months because I was on a reality show, and she asked which one, and I told her, and she said, ''Yeah, I wouldn't watch that.''

(Posted:09/06/06)
Code: [Select]
http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1532226_3_0_,00.html

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 07:16:59 PM »
hmm... that sounds like he doesn't like janie at all... who knows... will likes to talk, so it could be anything..

OKAY i just have to say this also...
will is getting more and more deep about his "love" for erin in every interview... like seriously, will we see right thru that.. maybe will does love her but it's crazy...

did you notice that he said janelle was beautiful and the interviewer said "should be saying that" and he is like oppps... i didn't mean to say that about janelle... but we KNOW he really likes janie... you can't deny how they acted on the live feeds ... seriously he does have feelings for janie...

also did you notice how he said i talked to erin for 5 minutes.. then he said he talked to erin for a long night talk or whatever..
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 07:38:55 PM by beccaluvswll »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 11:12:24 PM »
Will on HouseCalls link

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 11:37:29 PM »
http://tabloidwhore.blogspot.com/2006/09/jedi-janie-takes-out-dr-will-on-big.html

that link is quite funny... check it out!!!

the second video IS PRICELESS!!! IMAO!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 11:43:38 PM by beccaluvswll »