Author Topic: Is this all part of Will's master plan? Maybe he is the greatest of all time!  (Read 5545 times)

TomAtoes

Ok, I know I'm reaching but what if this is all part of Will's master plan? Could he really be the greatest player of all time!!!

If Janelle wins the half million and goes back with Will I'll be convinced this was all part of Will's master plan.  Afterall, how else can you get the hot girl to win "all" the money and still keep your best friend?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
I never thought of it like that.  I would have thought it was all so Boogie could go farther in the game. 

Judging by yesterday's episode, I would think that it wasn't in the planbook for Will to go last night.  But Boogie is learning from Will; he did take himself out of the game in a Dr.Will type fashion. 

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
That would be so cool if that was really Wills Master plan!! LOL ! Who thinks Will and Janelle  will get together after the game? that would be so cute 2 winners together at the end!!!!

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
that would be sweet.... but it's a BIGGGGG stretch

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
I know .. Will would want Boogie to win .. right? But maybe they were friends out of the show and made the masterplan... NAWWW .. lol .. i really dont think it is true tho! LOL > but would be super cute!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Ok, since we are playing what if's.  :js:

What if Will with his endless whispering game and comforter over the head told Janie that Boogie was freaking out and demanding that his (Boogie) ego be stoked and let him win the game but Will wanted to let Janie have a chance too.

On Sunday afternoon Boogie got Will to go out in the BY and let loose with his gripes about Will spending so much time with Janie and that he wanted the Banana Bread deal to be changed if "she" did something that they didn't agree with. He put a lot of pressure on Will, then later in the evening he confronted Will and Janie in the bathroom.

Will could have told Janie to throw him out as a surprise eviction and she would have a straight shot at winning on her own.

(Wild conjecture, conspiracy theory.)  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I do believe though that the unraveling of CT began on Sunday evening when Boogie demanded that HE be allowed to win the game because it was so important to him. If Boogie hadn't had to have his ego stroked because of his jealousy, Will probably would have been in the WOR like a flash and Erika never would have had the chance to talk to Janie. We'll never know for sure though.

I would have loved to see Janie and Will pass the last 5 days in the house alone, it would have been far more interesting than whatever we get to see now.  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 07:57:26 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
i dont think this is true,but it could be the doctors plan to have let erika talk to janey and get them together to get janeys guard down around erika.she could be pretending about all this boogey playing her crap just to take out janey and take boogey to final 2 where she would know they will split the money.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
i dont think this is true,but it could be the doctors plan to have let erika talk to janey and get them together to get janeys guard down around erika.she could be pretending about all this boogey playing her crap just to take out janey and take boogey to final 2 where she would know they will split the money.

Could this too.  :groan:

I won't feel good till these comps are finished and Janie wins the last two!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I dont thik E is playing J..E keeps walking around saying (to the camera, with no Janie or Booger around) what a dumbass she(E) was to believe CT....How she knows Will is good, but she is better because she is in F3 AND she figured out CT's strategy (It was more of a major revelation to her and Janie at the same time, but let her have her 15 minutes..lol)

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Hm.......this is all very interesting.... I could not for the life of me figure out why Will KNEW that Janie and Erika were talking in the WOR but did absolutely nothing to go in there and break it up. He paced around, but the Will I know would have bee-boped himself in there and planted himself right in the big middle of everything. Interesting theory.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

ChadsBaby

Re: Is this all part of Will's master plan? Maybe he is the greatest of all time!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 03:12:29 AM »
Maybe cause he knew that if Erika and Janelle blew it for each other there was no use ;)

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Is this all part of Will's master plan? Maybe he is the greatest of all time!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 04:14:42 AM »
You think so?? Nah......Will could've talked himself out of it, if he tried.

TomAtoes

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 05:38:41 PM »
Ok, I'm convinced....that Will masterminded this whole thing.... His goal was to get Boogie to number one and to get back to the jury to convince them.  He has done that...if he had gone out 3rd (like Janelle) he wouldn't be able to talk to the jury -- he would be sequestered in a hotel room like Janelle is now.

Will's goals:

1. Get Boogie positioned in final two to win Big Brother.  (Boogie & Erica)  CHECK.
2. Take himself and one other pro-Boogie vote back to the jury.  (Will & Janelle)  CHECK.
3. Get back to the jury house to secure two additional votes. (in process)  CHECK.

Think about what would have happened had he not gone out before Janelle... He would not have been taken to the jury house -- he would have been sequestered in a hotel room like Janelle without being able to talk to the jury. 

I think Janelle being voted out next too is brillant...she's the 2nd vote for Boogie.  At the round table, if necessary, she'll help confirm the two additional votes.  What's left is the disliked Erica up against Boogie.  (I think they thought insurance-wise it was best to let her take the 2nd place $25K Boogie-prize (i mean boobie-prize).

Additionally, 1) Remember how Will kept Janelle away from Erika and then all of a sudden he didn't. He easily could have stopped that conversation had he wanted to.  2) Had Janelle not been evicted, she could have split up the vote and cost Boogie the #1 status he needs to stroke his ego.  3) I don't think Janelle would ever have voted out Will over Erica unless he had convinced her to -- she's in love. 4) Boogie crying when Will was voted out? come on! 5) Janie's hand coming off the key?  She's an all-star, that wouldn't happen.  There's many more that make for good tv but just don't make sense.

This vote is a no brainer people -- as Erica would say, CHECKMATE. 

Kudos to mastermind Dr. Delicious.  I GUESS HE REALLY DID PRODUCE THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!  :lol3:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 11:08:26 PM »
I have to say, thats made the most sense of anything I've read lately. I've always wondered why he didn't go in there and stop that conversation between the girls. He knew it was happening. Any other time he would have gone in there and changed the subject.