Author Topic: Chemistry  (Read 5138 times)

TomAtoes

Chemistry
« on: September 06, 2006, 02:57:19 PM »
I know Will always wanted to produce the show, but I'd like to give it a go...  At the finale, Will sees the hurt in Janie's eyes, Janie sees the love in Will's eyes, they wisper with each other, smile and then announce to everyone they're in love.  Then, we get another tv season or series with the two of them :please:.  I just love them!! :luvu:  I think there really is something between them .. I hope they give it a chance.... :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Chemistry
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 03:18:13 PM »
 :welcome: to RFF TomAtoes! I think we'd all like to see more of them together. I miss Will already!  :whisper: :hrt: :luvu:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 03:25:27 PM »
TomAtoes :hithere:  ..yup i miss Will and his chocolate milk smile *sigh*  ..still a romantic and would love to see Janie & Will together somewhere down the line  :luvu:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 04:33:48 PM »
I'm wearing my Chilltown T-Shirt in honor of Will's eviction.  I'd like to see Will with Boogie or Janelle of TAR!

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 05:16:18 PM »
I'm not thinking that a Will/Janie romance will happen.  This morning on the CBS Early Morning Show, Will was doing his post eviction interview with Julie.  At the end of it, he made a shout out to Erin Brodie, saying that he hoped the she would understand that it was a game and that was all it was.  He said he loved her.  So, I wouldn't be buying wedding presents yet for Will and Janelle.

I think that both Will and Janelle found each other attractive and had a connection INSIDE the Big Brother house.  On the outside, it's a whole different ball game.  I think they both got a little carried away with their "flirtmance" while in the vacuum of the Big Brother house.  One thing led to another and they got closer than maybe either one of them expected...even though they were playing each other.  Real feelings were there, I'm sure.  But, when reality smacked them both up side of the head...I think they both realize that they probably won't be anything more than friends outside the house.  They really DID have chemistry though.

I also had to respect Will for one thing.  I think Janelle was a willing participant, should they have decided to take things a step further.  Lord knows Boogie was egging them on to behave like he and Erika were.  I have to hand it to Will....he didn't go there.  Most guys would have jumped at the chance to sleep with Janelle.  But Will had some restraint and didn't take that kind of advantage of Janelle.  I don't admire some of the things he did to play the game, but I do respect him for that.  He overall is a good guy. 

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 05:28:53 PM »
I love this thread, because I'm a huge fan of the Janey/Will romance. They should seriously get together and contemplate marriage or at least an appearance on The Amazing Race.

I've heard though, that Will's gf broke up with him. But I guess it could be a rumor.
oXo Justine

cgillila

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 06:56:47 PM »
Not a rumor, Will's g/f did break up with him.  Would you blame her, have you seen the shower scenes etc. that did not make the show?  Listen carefully to Will's interviews..he chooses his words well.  I've watched all the interviews he's been on so far and he is chosing his words carefully "Janelle would be upset because I would not kiss her on camera" ... notice the "on camera" reference. Go search "BB7 Will Janelle" on youtube.com -- pretty good stuff.

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 07:03:32 PM »
Yeah.. Janie already admitted that her and will kissed under the covers at night... so yeah.  Plus, Erin and Will DID break up, its wrap city.  Plus, Will has never said that he didn't have feelings for Janie, he said that he did but it was in the bb house and things are different on the outside of the house.  So pretty much it was it could maybe happen... there is hope!!...lol!

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 07:07:24 PM »
Not a rumor, Will's g/f did break up with him.  Would you blame her, have you seen the shower scenes etc. that did not make the show?  Listen carefully to Will's interviews..he chooses his words well.  I've watched all the interviews he's been on so far and he is chosing his words carefully "Janelle would be upset because I would not kiss her on camera" ... notice the "on camera" reference. Go search "BB7 Will Janelle" on youtube.com -- pretty good stuff.

Cgillila... which video are you refering to?

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 07:18:36 PM »
aww .. thats so cute if Janie and Will did   :flirt: KISS  :flirt: under the covers  :luvu: .. LOL I love those 2!! Will would probably Deny it .. lol

Offline Neight

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 07:42:37 PM »
Not saying anyone is wrong but HOW do we know Erin broke up with Will? Also is there any pics of Erin floating around on the internet that can be seen? :waves:

cgillila

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 08:17:31 PM »
Will confirmed the breakup on House Calls today.  There's a picture of Erin on Will's myspace page on one of the funny video covers of him, Janelle and Erin -- the title of the video is "I know what you did last summer."

http://myspace.com/drwillkirby

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 09:35:08 PM »
i cant find the video on his myspace

cgillila

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 09:39:35 PM »
i cant find the video on his myspace

Go to his site and scroll down to "BB7 Extras on Dr. Will" "BB Ad Contest"

Second row of video covers, second from the left is "I Know What You Did Last Summer"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 11:28:54 PM »
Will confirmed the breakup on House Calls today.  There's a picture of Erin on Will's myspace page on one of the funny video covers of him, Janelle and Erin -- the title of the video is "I know what you did last summer."

He said he " may" have been dumped 

Will on HouseCalls link

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 11:36:48 PM »
yeah he said that that relationship the on the rocks right now... but with will who knows?  I think because her pictures were removed from his professional and personal web site... it kind of let us know.. anyways, erin better break up with him  HE TOLD JANIE THAT HE LOVED HER!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!

cgillila

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 11:52:17 PM »

Will on HouseCalls link

Also on House Calls:  Will also said that the person assigned to him to take care of family matters etc. (while he was on the show) did a great job with his family and everything else EXCEPT keeping his girlfriend.

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 11:54:09 PM »
LOL!! Will is so FUNNY!!!  i already miss him  :'( !! I cant wait to see the finale to see him again  :hrt: !!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 11:59:56 PM »

Will on HouseCalls link

Also on House Calls:  Will also said that the person assigned to him to take care of family matters etc. (while he was on the show) did a great job with his family and everything else EXCEPT keeping his girlfriend.
Will did a lot of tongue in cheek stuff , you know Will stuff .

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 01:58:33 AM »
I'm pretty sure Will could talk his way back in an Erin relationship if he really wanted to. But I'm not really sure if he wanted to. They already had a long distance relationship as it was. He may have been testing the waters to see if Erin is really who he wanted to be with. It has already been stated that Erin wanted Will to be on "The Bachelor" to see if his feelings were real. I think it would be cute if he ended up with Janelle. But even more importantly, I want Will to stay on TV any way possible.  :flirt:
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!