Author Topic: LiveFeeds/Updates Wends. 9/6  (Read 36881 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: LiveFeeds/Updates Wends. 9/6 * HoH part 2 tonight*
« Reply #200 on: September 06, 2006, 11:32:05 PM »
Is everyone SURE the comp is tonight?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #201 on: September 06, 2006, 11:34:08 PM »
here's a more detailed portion of the beginning of the boogie - jannie convo in the WOR (from jokers)

Janelle: Do you think I made the right decision?
Boogie: Yeah, if you want to eat the whole "bread" yourself
J: Huh?
Boogie: If you want to bake the "bread" yourself, you made the right decision
Janelle:
Boogie: Now that he left, everything came to focus. I realize you made the right decision. But, it wll give me second place,
Janelle: The jury house really hates you guys.
Boogie: Yeah, 2nd place isn't so bad.
Janelle: YOu don't think you'll win? Do you think Erika will vote for you?
Boogie: Hmmmmm I don't know - I saw a different person yesterday. When she said "checkmate"
Janelle: I know. I was Will's friend. I can't take her.
Boogie: She didn't do anything. You oughta take me.
Janelle: I know, I think I have a better chance with you. Who do you think you'll get?
Boogie: Maybe James, maybe Erika. I can't get 4. George idolizes you, Howie idolizes you, Danielle say she'll vote for the best player
Janelle: She'll have to vote for me
Boogie: Yeah, I scumbagged all those people. Will told me, you get these people out. B, you've never been here before, you hope for the best at the end.
Janelle: Yeah, but Will set the jury house up for HIM to win.
Boogie: Yeah. But not for me. He knew I was the rah-rah guy. Whenever I won, he didn't really celebrate. When I lie in bed and think about it now, replaying everything in my head, he just- in the big moments - he wanted me there, he wanted me in the finals, but.....I was just concerned that she had you fooled, that she had convinced you to take HER to the Final 2
Janelle: No, not at all. I think I would probably lose to her. Yeah, but she is so WELL LIKED
Mike: huh?
Janelle: She is so well-liked!
Mike: Yeah....I think you've put yourself in a good position to take the whole thing. If you win tonight....
Janelle: Yeah, I'll beat her tomorrow, and take you. But do you think I can beat her thought? tomorrow?
Mike: in the questions? Yeah.
Janelle: But she's been throwing them! She's always said, well, I"ll win HOH when I need to.
Mike: You are the competititor of all time
Janelle: I can't believe you jumped off!
Mike: You're a big favorite. Just do what you always do, relax.
Janelle: I think Erika thinks she can beat me
Mike: She could, you know. She didn't do any of the dirty work. She kept her hands clean. The only dirty work she did was get rid of Danielle.
Janelle:Danielle will get over it, she's gonna vote for Erika.They were in the alliance of the misfits, you know?
Mike: She'll get over it, but she'lls still vote for the best player
Janelle: She will?
Mike: Just get up and answer everybody's questions - you weren't really a bitch to anybody, you know like "bye bye bitches" (ed LOL-go Janie)
Janelle: What do you think Will is going to tell the jury house?
Mike: Will has a real life. He probably moved on 20 minutes after left here, he's not Howie (no offense), they're probably having a good time. I don't think he'll
Janelle:
Mike: I'm dying to see him - if he wanted to save his relationship., he had the perfect opportunity to do so, and he didn't
Janelle: what do you mean?
Mike: when he said to Julie, we'll be friends, he ended it, he could have said RIGHT THERE , his girlfriend is definiately watching "I love my GF" but he didn't, so I think that more than he wants to admit, he has real feelings for you.
J: you really do?
Mike: I really do. He's a player. You think, is this guy for real? There's no doubt a portion of it, was for the games. on both sides. But I think it started out that way, but the last 2 weeks he hasn't spent any time with me at al, I think he's into it really deep with him. Maybe I have a little bit more perspective now, because I talked to Dr Zachary about this last night, but I think he, deep down, wanted his girlfriend to see that show
Janelle: You do?
Mike: I think you both entered into it, on a game level, but then you realized, wow this person is really cool. The thing is, with his girl, he's really cool, he's really impeccable, he doesn't carrouse around, he's really a good boyfriend. In here, you guys sort of dated for like a month, and I couldn't believe it, I was just staring at him right there, like are you NOT going to take this moment and just say something (to Erin) right now?
Janelle: We could never talk about anything becuase um.....
Mike: Well, very soon you'll be able to talk about it, and we can laugh about it. What was unique about the Final 4 and refreshing for him, it was cool to be here with people that , you know, have a life outside of the house.
Boogie: I feel bad about James, he's somebody I"d be friends with outside of here, but he was a threat. YOu just have to hope that people understand.
Janelle: he was a huge threat

.....Erika enters.... Can I join you?
J: sure, we're just talking about Will. I miss him!
Erika: Willy Willy!
Mike: he'll be ok, he has a life to go to after this. I"m sure he's having a bunch of laughs right now with those guys
Erika: yeah, he's a gamer.
J: Do you think he would have thrown the competition still?
Mike: the endurance? let's see, it would have been you, me and him? Yeah, he pobably would have figured that you would stay up there forever. I didn't want him later going on, like, Who's Alison? I can't take that
J: Yeah, like he's saying Who's Jenifer Aniston? C'mon Will!
Mike: most likely, he would have chucked it....I put him on the spot one day, are you trying to win this without ever winning a competition again - he swore to me deep down he wasn't, but I think he wanted to say he went 30+ times, never won, and won the game twice. We'll never know..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #202 on: September 06, 2006, 11:37:37 PM »
(I crashed the puter!)

Boogie and Janie are feeling bad about Will. Boogie is trying to make Janie feel better I think. Talking about how Will shuts off emotions. That he (Will) would understand about Janie.)

Janie asking if Will would have sent Janie home, putting Boogie on the spot. Janie says Will told her he wouldn't put her out Boogie stuttering, trying to figure out an answer. (Missing a lot! sorry.) Erika is making faces again looking at Boogie. 

Boogie says it is a mess. He doesn't envy the choice the girls have to make.

[attachment deleted by admin]
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #203 on: September 06, 2006, 11:38:18 PM »
b still talking about will not saying anything to his g/f last night on the show ... thinking will is thinking he'll fix his g/f situation later but stay focused on janelle to not throw her off.

Is everyone SURE the comp is tonight?

that's what b said to the girls. and they're all sitting waiting for BB to call them.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2006, 11:44:17 PM »
Wow right to trivia 9:44BB Time
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 11:53:28 PM by puddin »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #205 on: September 06, 2006, 11:46:15 PM »
Janie was doing final primping, Puddin did you get a clip of Boogie? Apparently he had some wild hair do for his last (I hope) competiion.

(I am having major computer problems so probably won't post anything else.)

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2006, 11:47:42 PM »
yay!  :jumpy:

right before we got trivia, boogie had put hair ties in his hair ... wanted a funky new hair do before his last comp of the season... and he started cutting up one of his 3/4 length shirts to make it into a sleeveless shirt

okay so i'm out for the night ... got class so i will check in on you people later!  :waves:

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: September 06, 2006, 11:51:41 PM »
we have flames

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #208 on: September 06, 2006, 11:52:17 PM »
i'll rewind ..  :lol:

TexasLady I had to reboot .. my PC was funky too

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2006, 11:54:06 PM »
Wow right to trivia

GO JANELLE GO!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #210 on: September 06, 2006, 11:54:20 PM »
oh good night pink  :-* , thanks for all the great updates !!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2006, 11:55:22 PM »
Goodness! LOL on hair!

Ok I'm out for now, I'll probably get up in the middle of the night to see how things go with this 2nd comp.)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: LiveFeeds/Updates Wends. 9/6
« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2006, 11:58:21 PM »
 :hugs: you were here longer then me TexasLady .. you must be tired  :-* .. I'll miss you , hope to see you back soon . Thanks for all the updates  :-*

I'll leave this open if you all want to chat and stuff

when they come back we can move here

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,10438.0.html

Offline 4theloveofbb

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: LiveFeeds/Updates Wends. 9/6
« Reply #213 on: September 07, 2006, 12:04:20 AM »
 :margarita: Thank you all for the updates........I look forward to reading them after the kids are asleep and the house is quiet.......Ok do ya think that erica and boogggggerieeeee had this planned......Please tell me NO WAY......