Author Topic: Live show plus a new & easier way to listen!  (Read 5027 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Live show plus a new & easier way to listen!
« on: September 06, 2006, 01:18:43 PM »
Hey everyone. First, thanks to all that have been sending along birthday wishes. Its been a great day because of you all.

Second, we have a new and hopefully easier way to listen to the live show. You will still need Skype, but there is an easier way to get to the live show. If you look on the right hand side of the RFFRadio Website, there is a new button that says “RFF Live Show Status” when that button says “Im Online” it means that RFF Radio is getting ready for or already doing a live show. I will also be adding the button to the forum pages somewhere!

So, if you want to listen live this week our live show is scheduled for Thursday right after Big Brother. That is 9pm Eastern time. Go download Skype (if you don’t have it already) and wait for the button to light up. Keep refreshing the page to refresh the button. Or you can click the button and dial the FREE number and wait on hold until we get there!! Remeber, I always keep everything free and safe for our listeners!

If you have any questions, email me (rob at rffradio.com). Thanks again everyone!

P.S. There is still time to get in on this weeks voicemail 716-989-4119

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Live show plus a new & easier way to listen!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 02:57:30 PM »
I keep forgetting about the call in option. I wanted to make sure I call for the first show, maybe I'll remember when I get home from work today. LOL
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 04:27:50 PM »
I'm thinking about calling in, but what should i say?  Do you like, want me to give you feedbak on what you said on the show, or just call to say Hello?  Or does it not matter?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 04:54:58 PM »
It does not matter... Just say what you want, but try to keep it under a minute!!!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 04:59:50 PM »
PS. Just remember, that this new way to get to the live show is different from the voicemail!

Rob

Offline Valencia Joe

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 04:17:28 PM »

Second, we have a new and hopefully easier way to listen to the live show. You will still need Skype, but there is an easier way to get to the live show. If you look on the right hand side of the RFFRadio Website, there is a new button that says “RFF Live Show Status” when that button says “Im Online” it means that RFF Radio is getting ready for or already doing a live show. I will also be adding the button to the forum pages somewhere!

If you have any questions, email me (rob at rffradio.com). Thanks again everyone!

P.S. There is still time to get in on this weeks voicemail 716-989-4119

I tried doing this last night, but since I use a Mac, it did not work.  Do you have a Skype address for me to use and input it into Skype?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 05:17:49 PM »
I wasn't able to go listen to the live show either.  I tried the new way, but it wouldn't connect with Skype.  So I tried searching for RFF radio on the Skype.com database, but nothing came up.  I hope I can fix this before your next life show....which by the way I left a voicemail.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 08:20:01 PM »
Valencia Joe, there is a version of skype for the mac, let me know if you have that installed?

Cinera, what happened? Error message or anything? THANKS

Rob

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 08:37:38 PM »
I clicked on the button that said, "I'm online", but Skype didn't recognize that I had clicked it.  I've been having alot of computer problems lately, so I hope it was just a bug.  I'm going to try to find the link to your show the old fashioned way and save it under bookmarks now.  I'll tell you if I have anymore problems.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 08:58:20 PM »
Add this number to your skype contacts:
+99008275560076

When you add contact, you will have to put that number under a SKYPEOUT number. There is a 'link' you have to click to add a skypeout number, Name it RFF Radio Live Show, let me know if you have any trouble!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 08:12:46 AM »
So far so good.  :tup:  I hope it works so I can listen on Tuesday!