Author Topic: will's a surprisingly sore loser  (Read 5715 times)

Offline lisatexas

• RFF Newbie
will's a surprisingly sore loser
« on: September 05, 2006, 11:49:17 PM »
wow, will really is a very sore loser.  had thought he would have a bit more class.  erika is a solid player- much stronger than will in terms of competitions and she really does seem like a sweet woman.  boogie on the other hand came across as an angry, frustrated loser.  the reality is that he is not the catch he thought he was. boogie took so many low blows at ericka, including the knock on her age.  the fact of the matter is that he would be lucky to get someone like her in the real world.  he is nothing but a grown man with no self-respect or respect for others.  he will always be at will's beck and call.  hope that ericka wins- she really does deserve it, especailly after being strong enought to overcome the mistreatment of will and boogie.  the way they ganged up on her was shameful.  stay strong ericka!

ChadsBaby

Re: will's a surprisingly sore loser
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 12:03:18 AM »
I agree, but I just hope for Boogies sake its just him talking in the "incubator" as the guys like to call it and not him in the real world. Alot of people knock on Erika and it kinda irritates me, she has done great in the game imho.

And alot of people think the smmmmmmart doctor threw comps :)

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 12:11:26 AM »
What did Will do to be a sore loser?

Wouldn't you say Erika is a sore winner? Her comment + Not hugging Will, just shoving the Hand for sake.  He took it in stride and he said it comes down to how he laid it out.

And Erika winning would be a travesty. I have not seen her season, and nor do I want to. But honestly, she didn't have much of a game. She rided the coat tails for the most part, and lucked out when she was scrambling. Janie deserves it because of her HoH/Vetoing skills, Will because of his scheming (same with Daniell). But Erika, meh.

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 12:20:52 AM »
Im really confused,  what did he do?   Did I miss something..

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 12:33:09 AM »
I thought Will's actions were the epitomy of class. He smiled, he said he basically got outplayed and wished everyone well. Will was definitely NOT a sore loser. I was very proud of him. I can't wait to watch Dr. 90210, and The Amazing Race.... Will may have lost the battle, but he definitely won the war.....he will be the most famous of them all. (In fact he already is)
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 12:41:18 AM »
I thought Will's actions were the epitomy of class. He smiled, he said he basically got outplayed and wished everyone well. Will was definitely NOT a sore loser. I was very proud of him. I can't wait to watch Dr. 90210, and The Amazing Race.... Will may have lost the battle, but he definitely won the war.....he will be the most famous of them all. (In fact he already is)
Phew, thought I was missing something.

Bring on TAR, but it wouldn't be the same w/o Boogie. Maybe Janie? LOL

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 12:57:07 AM »
Maybe a Boogie/Will  & Janie/Erika teams? I think a couple of BB teams on there will bring in a HUGE audience.

ChadsBaby

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 02:21:27 AM »
Umm did you not see the HOH where he didn't congratulate Erika. Come on if were pointing out petty things then I might as well throw that out there. And what about Janelle "regretting" her choice? Didn't he say that to? He basically threw all the others out (what this game is about I will give him that) yet your saying that Erika rode coat tails. Boogie rode Wills. Hmmm.

Erika has won POVs and HOH's so why is Janelle so much better. Come on Janelle fans I think you can at least have my back on that one.... even if you hate Erika. That makes no sense to compare the two tehre. Janelle even told Erika she was better at endurance then her.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 05:16:20 AM »
I'm sorry, but twice Erika has shown what a classless piece of trash she is in her goodbye videos. Which is also completely stupid. Erika's strategy is to glom on to people to get her through the game. She glommed on to Kaysar, then betrayed him. She glommed on to Danielle and betrayed her. And she glommed on to Boogie and betrayed him. Now she's glommed on to Janelle. She the epitome of a user.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 07:33:10 AM »
Yes, I agree that Boogie rode Will's coattails. But even Will said last night, that he wouldn't have gotten as far as he did without Boogie, and vice versa. We weren't really talking about Boogie's coattail riding though, we were talking about Will's class, which I thought he had. When he said that Janelle would regret her decision, I think he truly believes that. And in all honesty if Erika turns on her and makes her look like a bigger fool than Will ever could, she probably will regret it.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 07:45:00 AM »
Yes, I agree that Boogie rode Will's coattails. But even Will said last night, that he wouldn't have gotten as far as he did without Boogie, and vice versa. We weren't really talking about Boogie's coattail riding though, we were talking about Will's class, which I thought he had. When he said that Janelle would regret her decision, I think he truly believes that. And in all honesty if Erika turns on her and makes her look like a bigger fool than Will ever could, she probably will regret it.

I think that Will's referance to Janie "regreting" her choic4e might be because he(WILL) thinks BOTH girls will take boogie to the finals(remember he said this BEFORE he saw the goodbye videos and knew the girls were together) and that he(WILL) is going to work the jury in Booger's favor so that Janie couldn't win if she is in F2 with Booger.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 08:08:09 AM »
Unfortunately, with Will's untimely demise, I am afraid some of his magic working other people may be gone as well. I mean if he still has it, then thats great, but I'm not really sure how much more he can wring out of this one.

T-EZ

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 08:17:51 AM »
I disagree; Will showed class.  It was Erika that was sour, even though she "won".  As previous posts in this thread state, being sour will not help, but hurt her.  The jury will vote for the winner and right now, Erika has sent two people that will not vote for her and you can bet that Will and Danielle are going to lobby against Erika.  Janelle has this thing won.  Boogie can't do anything w/o Will.  Did you see his reaction when Will was voted out?!  Hilarious!  How bitter was he, still, during the HOH competition?  The girls will kick Boogie out and then Janelle will be get the votes to win.
BTW, did anyone else notice the change in Will the min he stepped out the BB house?  It was like Dr. Will and Mr. Nice guy.  Total change in personality when he was talking to Julie.  No smart ass comments, quips or put downs.  Very strange and interesting.   Can't wait to see him in the sequester house!

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 08:25:49 AM »
Will is a professional in real life. And although I think he was Mr. Nice Guy the whole time, you totally saw his true personality when he walked out. He is someone that treats people with respect because he does have class. I know people will say that he did not treat janelle with respect, but Janie was also wanting more than Will was willing to do on tv. He could have just gave in to hormones and went crazy, but he had some major "will" power. I don't think a lot of men could have turned Janie down or said no to her. If they would have gone crazy and just did everything, then it realllllllllly would have made Janie look bad in the end, and I just feel that he wouldn't do that to her. Flirting and kissing is one thing, but keeping her virtue intact on national television, now thats class. If you don't believe it, just think about Boogie and Erika, and how they looked on tv.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 08:52:48 AM »
I think Will was upset that Janie of all people voted him out.  I think he thought he had the game won.  It did sound like he would nto be friends with Janie after the game.  I do nto think janie will get Will's vote even if she is against Erika because she voted him out

Should be interestign with all the hate at the sequester house when Will gets there.

Lovin\' BB7

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 09:03:59 AM »
I think Will went out of Big Brother with a lot of class.  I think his comment about Janelle regretting her decision was strictly based on how he sees the rest of the game playing out.  And I think that there should be a concern that Erika may turn on Janelle and take Boogie to the final 2.  Not because she's in love with him but because she thinks she could beat him in a jury vote.  I don't think she could be Janelle.  It's $500,000 for crying out loud.  For that kind of money, I think Erika is very capable of stabbing Janelle in the back.

I thought Will handled himself very well in his exit interview with Julie last night.  He said the lies caught up with him and that his strategy took him as far as it could this time around.  I thought he had a lot of class.  He didn't blame anybody but himself.

I thought Erika's goodbye message was mean spirited and unnecessary.  Even though she has reason to be mad at Will and Boogie for using her, she needs to quit whining and being a b*itch.  She ALLOWED herself to be played.  Despite the warnings of her family and friends upon entering the Big Brother house, she allowed herself to be manipulated.  So, at the end of the day, she's ultimately responsible for the decisions she made.

Will was interviewed this morning on the Early Show and basically said the same thing that he said in his exit interview.  He was classy and only blamed himself for his demise.  He also had a shout out to Erin Brodie and told her to please forgive him, it's a game and he's sorry.  He said he loved her.  I think Will just got a little too caught up in the vacuum of the Big Brother house and got a little too carried away with his "flirtmance" with Janelle.  I think he really did begin to like Janelle as a person (not love) and that got in the way of his not always acting like the loving boyfriend.  

He's going to have some fences to mend once he gets out of the sequester house.  I am sure he's probably not very proud of alot of things he did once he's had a chance to take a breath and be out of the confines of the Big Brother house.  What happened in there may have cost him a whole lot more than just losing a game.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 11:36:06 AM »
i dont see what erika is so bitter about,shes in the final 3,she got to swap spit with boogie(lmfao),she had a chance to practice her handjob skills :lol3:,and she managed to make herself more skinny this summer.i wonder if one of the remaining questions for hoh is gonna be"how many bones are visible in erikas boney body?" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 11:57:21 AM »
I think Will went out of Big Brother with a lot of class.  I think his comment about Janelle regretting her decision was strictly based on how he sees the rest of the game playing out.  And I think that there should be a concern that Erika may turn on Janelle and take Boogie to the final 2.  Not because she's in love with him but because she thinks she could beat him in a jury vote.  I don't think she could be Janelle.  It's $500,000 for crying out loud.  For that kind of money, I think Erika is very capable of stabbing Janelle in the back.

Hi Lovin!  :hithere: :hello2:  :welcome:

I agree, I am wondering just how much Erika is being truthful. I think she well could stab Janie in the back and if someone has to choose who to take to F2, far better to let Janie pick than Erika.  :vader:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 11:57:52 AM »
and she managed to make herself more skinny this summer.i wonder if one of the remaining questions for hoh is gonna be"how many bones are visible in erikas boney body?" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

:snicker:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 12:47:06 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 12:02:46 PM »
I think Will went out of Big Brother with a lot of class.  I think his comment about Janelle regretting her decision was strictly based on how he sees the rest of the game playing out.  And I think that there should be a concern that Erika may turn on Janelle and take Boogie to the final 2.  Not because she's in love with him but because she thinks she could beat him in a jury vote.  I don't think she could be Janelle.  It's $500,000 for crying out loud.  For that kind of money, I think Erika is very capable of stabbing Janelle in the back.

I thought Will handled himself very well in his exit interview with Julie last night.  He said the lies caught up with him and that his strategy took him as far as it could this time around.  I thought he had a lot of class.  He didn't blame anybody but himself.

I thought Erika's goodbye message was mean spirited and unnecessary.  Even though she has reason to be mad at Will and Boogie for using her, she needs to quit whining and being a b*itch.  She ALLOWED herself to be played.  Despite the warnings of her family and friends upon entering the Big Brother house, she allowed herself to be manipulated.  So, at the end of the day, she's ultimately responsible for the decisions she made.

Will was interviewed this morning on the Early Show and basically said the same thing that he said in his exit interview.  He was classy and only blamed himself for his demise.  He also had a shout out to Erin Brodie and told her to please forgive him, it's a game and he's sorry.  He said he loved her.  I think Will just got a little too caught up in the vacuum of the Big Brother house and got a little too carried away with his "flirtmance" with Janelle.  I think he really did begin to like Janelle as a person (not love) and that got in the way of his not always acting like the loving boyfriend.  

He's going to have some fences to mend once he gets out of the sequester house.  I am sure he's probably not very proud of alot of things he did once he's had a chance to take a breath and be out of the confines of the Big Brother house.  What happened in there may have cost him a whole lot more than just losing a game.

I agree. I don't know what the heck the first poster is talking about. Personally, I thought when Will said Janelle would regret it, I think it's because he thinks Erika will turn on her and she's going to be the next to get the boot. That's basically what Boogie yelled up to Janelle when Erika was trying to shine her on. He told her to look at what she's done to all her other partners. In other words, betray them. She did it to Kaysar, Danielle and Boogie.

I also think Will did incredible in the game. These people knew going in what his game strategy was and he still made it to four. The season 2 people didn't and he won.

I also think that Will will be friends with Janelle out of the house, but if he had done to her what she did to him, she wouldn't have been. I really think Janelle has a double standard in it's all right for her, but not for anyone else.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2006, 12:56:41 PM »
I also think that Will will be friends with Janelle out of the house, but if he had done to her what she did to him, she wouldn't have been. I really think Janelle has a double standard in it's all right for her, but not for anyone else.

We will see about friendship, I think they did become friends but we will see.  And the comment about janie would not be friends with Will, maybe thsi si true but keep in mind that Janie is friends with Beau and Ivette now that the game is over.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 04:27:52 AM »
On the feeds tonight, Janie keeps saying over and over how much she misses Will. When boogie says Will probably developed real feelings for her even though he might not have wanted to, Janie was like "Do you really think so????" She will definitely be friends with Will, and Will has way too much class to not be friends with her. Now if it goes further than that, I guess I will have to consult my crystal ball.......... :jumpy:

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 04:36:25 AM »
On the feeds tonight, Janie keeps saying over and over how much she misses Will. When boogie says Will probably developed real feelings for her even though he might not have wanted to, Janie was like "Do you really think so????" She will definitely be friends with Will, and Will has way too much class to not be friends with her. Now if it goes further than that, I guess I will have to consult my crystal ball.......... :jumpy:
Will said in his exit interview with Julie, that Janie may look back on this as a what could have been and probably feel bad for her "error" in voting Will out.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2006, 05:28:55 AM »
People say things in the heat of the moment that may or may not really mean. I think he does feel something for Janie.....as to the extent, stay tuned folks.