Author Topic: LiveFeeds/Updates Wends. 9/6  (Read 36680 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: LiveFeeds/Updates Wends. 9/6 * HoH part 2 today*
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 12:20:36 AM »
 :whisper:  :groan: not these 2 now

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 12:23:10 AM »
night all  :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2006, 12:25:49 AM »
I was on Janie & Erika talking about their showmances
from jokers
Boogie tells us his strategy.

He brings up Richard Hatch again...that the girls need to take him.
He's saying he could win the 2nd part of HOH...it will be again the greatest player ever, Janie...but he could win.
Something about how they have to take him...that CT will vote as a group and will vote against whoever wins the final HOH and doesn't take him.
B says he knows the internet is blowing up tongiht. "I know you probably want me head on a platter too."
Now he's downplaying the showmance ruse...saying the girls are as ruthless as anyone else.
B starts giving shout-outs...FIRE 

He thinks that janelle and erika will have to take him to the final b/c he is so hated on the jury and he is forcing the 2 into a prisoner's dilemma. He will try to win the 2nd part of the competition but says he has no pressure on him b/c either will take him to the end a la Richard Hatch.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2006, 01:08:54 AM »
Going over Marcy's eviction. Janie tells Erika that Boogie figured he had her in his back pocket. Going over Dani's eviction Janie telling Erika that the plan was to get Erika to put up Dani - that Janie didn't believe CT could do it, but they did. Talk about if they had gotten rid of Boogie at the final five, they could be in the final three against Chicken George now.

Basically it's more and more camaraderie, comparing notes, building the bond. Erika praises Janie's eviction speech - says Marcy will love it. Talk about the time Erika was listening to Will and Janie in the storage room and Boogie banged on the door.

At one point earlier Erika told Janie she WANTS the last HOH so she can get the chance to boot Boogie. Her speech is planned as "Janelle, I'm sorry but...I'm going the black dress to the finale, you'll have to wear the red one. And YOU mother****er are OUT OF HERE!" Janie falls over laughing.

They are both mortified at themselves, embarrassed, feeling stupid, but also relieved too.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2006, 01:21:56 AM »
sorry this topic is for livefeed updates only .. all posts directed here , thanks puddin

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,9131.1250.html
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 01:24:28 AM by puddin »
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 01:31:21 AM »
hate them hate them liars liars .. yadda yadda

pretty sure i'm out of her for the night .. :waves:

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 01:45:17 AM »
The girls are still up in the BY, reliving the season of them being played.  They wondered if the sequester folks are going to assume that each of the girls wants to go to F2 with Boogie, but Erika pointed out that Dani will figure out what they're up to because she's smart.  They both did their impressions of Dani talking up the girl's alliance.  It was cute!   :hfive:

Boogie has been sleeping for awhile (except for a short trip to the WC). 

Janie and Erika are now on a search for Janelle's missing competition gloves (so did Boogie or Will dispose of them somehow as part of their evil plan?). 

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2006, 01:52:28 AM »
Close-up of Erika's feet as she sits on the BY couch on F1 (sorry, I've not yet learned the whole screen capture thing - maybe next season - if there is one  :please:)

Now Erika is talking to us internet folks, asking if we're all happy that the ladies finally figured everything out.  Janie bored and says she will just shower again (lots of CT to clean off of her, no doubt).  Erika staying outside, "licking her wounds". 

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 02:02:23 AM »
Erika, outside singing to herself a little diddy she just made up "Will went out because Boogie Put Him Up".  She sang it several times, with a few "Ha, Ha, Has" thrown in for good measure.   :lol:

Now we've got a super zoom in to E's feet, and then zooming out.   This happens several times.   :saywhat:   Good thing I watch the live feeds on a really small picture!   

« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 02:08:27 AM by jlplsss »

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 02:07:04 AM »
Janie is going over items in the bathroom, counting the duckies for the upteenth time.    :dduck:  She will probably be studying in her head all night.

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 02:12:38 AM »
The girls are back together outside bad-mouthing Boogie.  Janie wondering what Will is up to tonight (I think she misses him in her heart of hearts :'( ). 

Erika is talking about Boogie needing validation and doing the show to fill a void in his life that all his money can't give him.  Janie wonders why he'd feel that way when he is so successful.  Erika says he's successful in that part of his life, but that what he really wants to be successful at is being an entertainer, which is what he really loves.  [I had no idea the Boogster was so deep!   :colealert: ]

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2006, 02:19:25 AM »
Erika tells Janie that Boogie is jealous of Janie and how relaxed she is for comps when he just wants to throw up. 

Janie announces again how mad she is at herself for not winning the endurance challenge, but she realizes that she's probably the best one to take on challenge 2. 

Janie asks Erika if she had won POV if she really would have taken out Will?  She says yeah, definately, but she would have had to talk to Janie first (my guess is that she would have done so readily so as to cement Boogie to herself). 

They admit that they guys played a really good game.  They are recounting some examples of competitions where they are assuming that the boys threw them (and a few where they know for sure). 

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2006, 02:23:22 AM »
Booger was jealous of Janelle because Will spooned with her instead of with him!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2006, 02:29:31 AM »
Now the gals have realized that James went about keeping the girls apart from the beginning of this game.  Erika told Janie that James told her the first week that Janie wanted to put her up.  Janie says that so wasn't true.  James did the same thing to Janie last year with Ivette and Ivette spent the rest of the game hating on Janie for something that James had completely made up. 

Janie's really mad at James, calling him "worse than CT."  Erika said that if she had just watched her alliance partner lose a POV comp (with the glass) the way that James obviously had, she would have put him right up.  Janie said she couldn't bring herself to do it.  Janie calls James a really bad liar and a f'in idiot.  She was forced to work with the biggest f'in jackass. 

Erika feeling bad about voting out Kayser.  Janie asking Erika if she ever thought that James and Dani were together.  Erika did at times.  But Erika actually voted out Kayser because she was protecting CT at the time (she assumed he would have gone after them).  They both have a lot of regrets, that's for sure! 

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2006, 02:31:50 AM »
"The only mistake there is is the one you don't learn from."  So says Janie, as told to her by her 5th grade teacher.  [I don't know about that Janie - it seems to me that you trusted James this year after he proved himself to be a complete liar last year  :groan: ]

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2006, 02:45:13 AM »
Erika just asked Janie if she kissed will.  Janie laughed and said that she couldn't tell.  [Sounds like a yes to me].  Janie asks Erika how many times she and Boogie kissed [thank God that's all she asked!] and Erika admitted that there were LOTS of times. 

Erika tells Janie that Josh (E's ex) is loving Janie right now.  Erika wishes they had voted out Will in week 3, but Jase was too wacko.  They also don't think he can deal with women.  Janie said that she thinks Jase turned against her when Janie decided to evict Allison (because of their Mr. and Mrs. Smith - extended - alliance.]

Now talking about Dani being a little bit crazy.  Erika said that Dani coached her that if she was taking questions during F2, to "take a breath" before answering. 

The gals admit that they did ultimately benefit from being with Chilltown, because they were one anothers' safety nets.  However, they both have no idea how disposable either of them always were if they had not won a crucial HOH or POV. 

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2006, 02:49:33 AM »
Boogie's out of bed (the feed is on his empty bed) while another feed is on a cricket.  Yes, a cricket.   :duno:

The gals don't understand why it was the guys' strategy to piss everyone off, but they always made sure that everyone was leaving because of them. 

Janie doesn't think that CG had a chance to win the game.  But Erika is a little more appreciative of what he accomplished than Janie. 

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2006, 03:00:17 AM »
I hope the ladies go off to bed soon because I don't want to miss anything as I head off to bed.  I will add that Janie just told Erika that her BF is going to kick Will's ass.  I can only imagine the 6' 5" 305 lb offensive lineman going mano a mano with the stringbean Will.    :box:   :lol3:

Night all!

Offline GlamGirl3399

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Big Brother is BACK!!!!
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2006, 07:27:57 AM »
There are 3 cams on people sleeping. I can see Erika for sure, and I think the other 2 are Boogie and Janie. Then there is one feed on the backyard, but nothing is going on. No one is moving or anything, it's all quiet in the BB house...
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2006, 09:45:17 AM »
 thats about it .. HG's sleeping

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2006, 09:51:09 AM »
They will probably sleep the day away Puddin, until BB gets them up for the next comp.  :zz:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2006, 10:32:33 AM »
hi TexasLady ..
update all HG;s still sleeping

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2006, 11:10:57 AM »
sleep check .. yup all 3 HG's sleeping

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2006, 11:33:09 AM »
check in ..the 3 HG's are still sleeping . excitement ...someone ripped off a fart

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2006, 12:04:49 PM »
10:04 BB time all HG's sleeping