Author Topic: Did Janelle really do it? (Spoilers)  (Read 3619 times)

Sora

Did Janelle really do it? (Spoilers)
« on: September 05, 2006, 08:16:16 PM »
I'm a bit confused. ??? Did Janelle really let go of the key? She isn't dumb, she couldn't lie about that, but I'm wondering what really happened? Does anyone know?

ChadsBaby

Re: Did Janelle really do it? (Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 08:17:23 PM »
Yes she did, there is a picture of it over on the live feed updates. I think she was confused when Mike jumped down (and I say that not being a Janelle fan) so she let go.

JILLIEWILLIE03

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 08:17:43 PM »
 :lol3:

yES SHE LET GO OF THE KEY WHEN bOGGIE JUMPED

firsttimer

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 08:20:21 PM »
I am so confused on why Boogie jumped? Why did he say one of them HAD to take him now?

ChadsBaby

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 08:20:59 PM »
I think he guesses the girls can't take each other to the jury. But to me they just need to stick together now.

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 10:23:29 PM »
I think his move was amazing. I didn't think he had the game play in him.  Its risky, and obviously backfired a bit since they were up there for a total of less than 5 minutes (figured maybe 6-10 hours).

But I think he has the right idea. Hes saving himself a bit and figured Erika to be the endurance beast. Planting seeds of doubt on who should take him.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 10:39:23 PM »
Saving himself for what?? The next 2 parts are MENTAL....a department in which BOOGER is TOTALLY lacking!!!
And there are NO seeds of doubt...both the girls know that if they take Booger to the F2 they will loose because Will is going to be at sequester house working the jury..if Booger is in sequester...only ones they have to beat is each other NOT CT.

and  on a side note...Ericka was in the cage thingy for 6 hours in endurance in her season...Janie held the button for 9 hours....

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 10:44:25 PM »
Saving himself for what?? The next 2 parts are MENTAL....a department in which BOOGER is TOTALLY lacking!!!
And there are NO seeds of doubt...both the girls know that if they take Booger to the F2 they will loose because Will is going to be at sequester house working the jury..if Booger is in sequester...only ones they have to beat is each other NOT CT.
Like I said, who would expect the endurance to go for 5 minutes.  He probably figured it to go for 6-10 hours. Of which hes relaxed and preparing himself, whilst the girls are competiting for the first HOH and hopefully tired and frazzled.  But its just a benefit of his move, while the main reason is to make his play stand out.

Can Erika beat Janie? NO.. Can Erika beat Boogiel? Possibly <--Therefore Erika has to quickly to damage control to have Janie pick her for the F2

Can Janie beat Erika? Yes...Can Janie beat Boogie? Possibly because of what you said, which I believe to be true too. Erika is the best to be HU against from the F3.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 10:47:59 PM »
she let go , I saw it ..Julie said 2 hands

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 10:49:35 PM »
 :o :o :o *Dramatic Music*  :woohoo: I mean  :(
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 10:50:14 PM »
I know Puddin..When I saw it on tv and they didnt call it right away I was sacred they might let it go and then have people say it was rigged...kind of glad they called her on it...just sucks..but like I said before...BOOGER can't beat Janie in mental challenge.

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 10:52:57 PM »
I know Puddin..When I saw it on tv and they didnt call it right away I was sacred they might let it go and then have people say it was rigged...kind of glad they called her on it...just sucks..but like I said before...BOOGER can't beat Janie in mental challenge.
He did beat her in the gnome episode. He lost the Veto because he didn't know about the last picture (stupidity on his part). But he has been throwing a lot of challenges. So you never say "can't"... He could just win it.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 11:03:31 PM »
 :'( :o awww man  :o :'(

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 11:06:54 PM »
What's wrong Krissi?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 11:32:20 PM »
I don't think he will even try to win tomorrow .. he's too smug  :snicker:

ChadsBaby

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 11:33:43 PM »
Well Puddin why should he? Afterall one of the girls HAS to take him.... I think in reality hes just too chicken to get beat by a girl. Mwhaha.