Author Topic: Oh wow Boogie!  (Read 9241 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Oh wow Boogie!
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2006, 11:20:37 PM »
The girls know that Will is going to jury right now to " buy" votes for boogie . They won't let Boogie win .. he's an asshole and made fools of them on national tv . They are going to pretend to take him so that he tanks tomorrow HoH part 2 .

ChadsBaby

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2006, 11:23:39 PM »
I think I should just start saying read puddins reply under mine lol. You say the same thing I do just make better sense lol. Ignore me im tired.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2006, 11:25:15 PM »
Well that was Will's intention from the start was get Mike Boogie to the finals. I really hope he makes it. It will make the show MUCH more interesting then have it come down to Janelle and Erika
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2006, 11:25:50 PM »
 :lol: no its just that I eat live and sleep BB ChadsBaby  .. i need mental help !!

ChadsBaby

Re: BOO HOO BOOGIE
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 11:27:09 PM »
I never said I was sticking up for Erika, but lets face it we all play games differently. Some go out with dignity, some go out acting like cry babies (Howie), some take it serious (Dani), some don't (Will). Some are emotional (Erika), and some could care less who they hurt (Boogie). One thing you DO need in this game is sportsmanship. Wasn't it Will that didn't even congratulate Erika after a HOH comp? I mean c'mon. Have at least SOME respect.

ChadsBaby

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2006, 11:28:05 PM »
LOL Puddin, if I had the live feeds i'd be in trouble. But if were ever on BB together I def. want you to be in my alliance lol.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2006, 11:30:48 PM »
too many Boogie threads .. too confusing .. Merge

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2006, 11:36:31 PM »
LOL Puddin, if I had the live feeds i'd be in trouble. But if were ever on BB together I def. want you to be in my alliance lol.
I wouldnt do it .. not even for a millon

ChadsBaby

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2006, 11:47:51 PM »
Well don't worry I can't lie and tell people what I think too even be good at BB lol.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 05:35:14 AM »
Yeah, and also you can tell that they must have not had the "deep feelings" that they were portraying either, because they turned that love faucet off pretty quickly, and are giggling an awful lot about it for it to have been real on their parts.

I think they were using the boys just as much. I also thought Janelle was copping out blaming all her decisions on Will. He made me do it. As Danielle show, no one can make you do anything.

Now the two women are playing victim because they realize the boys were playing the same game they were playing.

I thought Will made a good point about Janelle. She can't stand for any man to tell you no. He didn't fall under her spell and I bet that was a big blow to her ego.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 09:06:03 AM »
I think the girls should take each ohter... Take the RISK and boot him.  That woudl mena boogie and Will would have to vote for one of them.  I think it will be a close vote. 

Marci ~ mad at Janelle and will use the excuse your friend Howie drove me crazy
Howie ~ Janie
James ~ that is a toss up, he blames Janie for S6 alliance BUT he may vote since she played and won
Dani ~ I think she would vote for janie; unless she think Erika made a big move teamin with Janie
George ~ Not sure I would think janie for playing the toughest
WIll ~ II think he will vote Erika becaue Janie voted him out
Boogie ~ will vote Erika because he will blame Janie for CT demise

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2006, 09:30:39 AM »
The girls know that Will is going to jury right now to " buy" votes for boogie . They won't let Boogie win .. he's an asshole and made fools of them on national tv . They are going to pretend to take him so that he tanks tomorrow HoH part 2 .
And I think it's sooo funny.Go girls!!!!!GO JANIE!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2006, 11:30:19 AM »
Yeah, and also you can tell that they must have not had the "deep feelings" that they were portraying either, because they turned that love faucet off pretty quickly, and are giggling an awful lot about it for it to have been real on their parts.

:-* But, would anyone want to be in the internet boohooing about being used so badly? I know I wouldn't. It could be a self defense move, otherwise they would look even worse. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2006, 11:43:37 AM »
erika would be so stupid to take the most dominant player in the game to the final 2(janelle).did she not learn from ivette last year,take who you have a chance at beating.janey could really be screwed if she doesnt win this next competition because i dont think anyone left in that house would take her to the final 2 unless they are just really generous people and like handing over 500,000.this is when you gotta think of your family before some stupid deal you made in the house because your stupid wittle feelings were hurt by the big bad boogie monster. :groan: :groan:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2006, 02:57:59 PM »
erika would be so stupid to take the most dominant player in the game to the final 2(janelle).did she not learn from ivette last year,take who you have a chance at beating.janey could really be screwed if she doesnt win this next competition because i dont think anyone left in that house would take her to the final 2 unless they are just really generous people and like handing over 500,000.this is when you gotta think of your family before some stupid deal you made in the house because your stupid wittle feelings were hurt by the big bad boogie monster. :groan: :groan:
It happened in Survivor the year Tina won.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2006, 04:17:01 AM »
Sure did!  It was handed to her on a silver platter.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!