Author Topic: Question about Erika...spoilerish  (Read 4000 times)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Question about Erika...spoilerish
« on: September 05, 2006, 11:42:59 AM »
I was wondering how Erika found out Boogie was playing her.

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Question about Erika...spoilerish
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 11:47:01 AM »
Her and Janelle where comparing notes last night. They both find out that Chilltown has played them both
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 11:51:29 AM »
Kinda too late isn't it?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 12:01:39 PM »
Yeah it is but the 2 of them have decided to join together to boot out Will tonight.  Will have to see what happens.  I hope she kicks Will to the curb like he did there friends.
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 12:20:02 PM »
I didn't pick up the conversation in the weight room until somewhere about mid way,but it sort of seemed to me like she was already suspicious going in.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 01:25:35 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 01:05:25 PM »

Erika telling Janie think of how happy howie will be to see Will come around that corner .. Janie says " and Marcy too " they are laughing .
Erika says if Janie sends Will that Janie will get Marcy back .
Sounds like Janies liking this .

Janie & Erika shake on the deal Video

erika says that she knows in the end, CT is gonna turn it on and she hates to see jannie in the final 3 again ... she can't vote for jannie if she takes one of CT to final 3
jannie can't you see my reasoning
erika telling her that she can't beat will ... he's a doctor
jannie telling her (erika) that she's (erika) is a really good competitor
erika i can offer you something will can't but you never know
jannie i feel like those two aren't really well liked by the jury
erika i know dani and james will vote for him and erika doesn't want to take will to final 2
jannie i know dani is mad at you b/c you two were really close but can you understand my reasoning
erika i can but he's a doctor and he's really smart and he can outsmart you remember his season? i'm trying to plead a case but i know it's like ...
jannie here's my thing if you won final hoh why in god's name would you take me?
erika i want to honestly go against the best. it just kills me that they're both so confident i just want you to throw them a curve ball so bad. right after the shower vid, he was bragging saying "every band needs their slut" he called you a slut on national tv.
jannie he did?
erika yeah ... repeating .... i know you guys are close and i'm sure you can say something to him and he'll deny it
jannie he said he didn't call me a slut he called me a groupie
erika no he said every band needs a slut take it as you will. i honestly on my mother i would take you to the final
jannie i know
erika i want to go up against the best. talking about her season's final two who she would take
jannie you didn't tell me you were gonna take me anyways
erika we never talked
jannie i'm just scared that if i kick out him and you win endurance and then we have boogie
erika what if i throw it to you. i promise you i won't take boogie. i promise you. i want to stay. will is so confident that you're taking him
jannie i know b/c i told him i was
erika janelle he called you a slut on national tv. he's playing you. he has a g/f and he's playing you. what is there to say? i won't take boogie. i promise you that. i will kick him out. i promise you.
jannie i just want to get to the final two
erika i promise you i will take you
jannie but it wont' be smart for you to take me
erika but i dont' think i can beat boogie. i don't have any votes in the jury. i know it wouldn't be the smart thing to take you to the final two. i play with my heart.
jannie yeah me too
erika i know it wouldn't be smart. but i would do it.
jannie i just so nervous about you.
erika you told me that you were going after CT. and you put me and george up. now if i hadn't won the pov then i would have been gone. what if boogie had won, he wasn't going to take me off. all i know is that will ... they would have picked george over me
jannie i don't know what to do erika. i really don't
erika with me you have a guarantee to the final two. with either one of them you don't. booge would take will not you
jannie i know i would have will pissed off at me.
erika would you rather have someone who is giving you a guarantee to the final two? when he gets to the final three he turns it on. i mean look at his season. i know you guys like each other. i can make you a deal. they can't. neither one of them is going to take you.
jannie do you promise?
erika on my mother. on my mother. let's get out of this mess. think about it. you want to go home and watch the tapes
jannie you deal is very tempting
erika you want to go home and watch the tapes and say "damn i should have sent him home". why would you want to let them ... ?
jannie i could beat them at the end.
erika you can't beat will. if will gets to the end, i'm voting for him
jannie i don't know if can beat you inthe end erika
erika i would much rather go against you and take the 50
jannie yeah but
erika i don't have dani i don't have george he's already said he's not voting for me
jannie what about marci
erika you'll have marci howie dani will james
jannie o god
erika i can guarantee that. why would you give boogie the 50? he doesn't need it
janne i'm worried you might kick me out of here in the final hoh
erika but i'm not going to lie to you i told you to your face
jannie god ... i don't know what to do. do you think he knows
erika who will? i mean will is playing everyone in this house. i'm just saying that to you and leave this house burned and be like "f*ck"
jannie i dont' know what to do
erika i'm sure you can always ask them. listen janelle i would hate for you to go home look at the tapes, go online and see what they said about you. i haven't said one bad word about you. and will? he's in love with this girl and what's he doing with you?
jannie i don't know
erika playing you maybe? and he really wants to be with her? what can i say?
jannie i don't know what to do. i'm scared. i'm just confused
erika well i know i can still be friends with will and boogie. neither one of them really needs the money.
and flames ...  (:;)

feeds move outside to Boogie & Erka shes reading the directions of the new game and seems reall happy with it .
Feeds move inside to Janie & Erika now in the red room

E ..hey
J.. what are you dong
E.. just outside reading cribbage to B
J ..Will's in the DR
E: is he freaking out
J.. not really but i am
E..it will be fine , dont worry Janelle I've got you . I'm noe letting Boogie get to the end nor am I going to let Will .I'm too pissed off now .
J.. I'm just like ..theres been so many times where i could have made my mind set on something what I was going to do and then i changed it .
E.. this is your best move ,I'm telling you .Do not leave him here with Boogie .I am definitly going to help you get Boogie out i'm so pissed .
J.. you will?
E.. yes , im really hurt .They've been playing us .
J.. I know
E..I'm so upset about it , **** them .Lets go to the final 2 . Don't let them go to the final 2.
J..I dont want to .I just feel bad because like ..
E.. dont feel bad
J.. should i tell him?
E.. no dont tell him Janelle ,dont tell him dont tell him ,its better that hes surprised .
J..omg
E .. just send him out ,you'll get Marcy & Howie back because they will see the veto ceremony . think about it they've manipulated us too long

J.. i know they have
E.. they made got rid of Howie & Marcy lets not let them win and they are bragging how they played us ..I know
J..its embrassing ..so embarrasing
E.. lets not be embrassed anymore Janele , we have woman power
J: i know
E.. I cant beleive what Boogie said about me because hes been totally romancing me
J.. i know me too , they are using us
E.. lets not let them
J.. you dont think that Will is like .. do you think he still is playing me ?
E.. of course ..look at me ..he didnt sleep with you untill he won that veto .
J.. i asked him about that and he said ( something about after CG & Dani left and let everybody know  )
E.. omg Janelle ..i've been on this planet 36 yrs and have been played by guys before
J.. I've never been played by a guy
E.. I'm telling you the internet is watching this and begging you to do this
J.. are you sure ?
E.. yes , they're not telling you to boot me out
LOl Janie needs " what should Janei do thread "

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
How Did Erika Find Out (possible spoiler)
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 04:20:34 PM »
How did Erika find out Mike was playing her or did she just see the light?

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: How Did Erika Find Out (possible spoiler)
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 04:34:02 PM »
Well I think that she just saw the light, but I know that after her and janey made a pact that janey told her all kinds of stuff that mike was saying about her.
oXo Justine

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 04:40:47 PM »
what made janie see the light?

all it would do is for them both to sit down and say ok what did they say to you and low and behold it will be the same thing they old to the other LOL  light switch goes on

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 04:49:15 PM »
Thats exactly what happened. Erika just started saying stuff, anything that would get Janie to thinking. Then they started comparing notes. The weird thing is that Will and Mike knew they were in there comparing notes, and didn't interrupt them. They were freaking out, but not doing anything about it. Now it doesn't look like Will is trying to fix it. I don't know what will happen, but I don't want her to vote out Will. I think she will though, because she is acting weird with him now.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »
its about damn time they smarted up.  now lets jut hope and pray that if janie evicts will that erika remembers all she told janie and realizes its true for her also.

and that she takes her to the final two as promised on her mother.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 05:07:55 PM »
you cant play people, have them find out, and have them not be pissed at you.  or bring you to the final two with tthem

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
How did Erika find she was being played (possible spoiler)
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 05:50:39 PM »
What tipped Erika that Mike was playing her or did she figure it out by herself?

ChadsBaby

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 06:44:11 PM »
I think Boogie did something about how he wouldn't take her to the final 2 his alliance is with Will and that *may* have been what tipped her off.... don't take my word for that there.