Author Topic: WHY NOT SHOW US MORE SEQUESTER  (Read 2330 times)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
WHY NOT SHOW US MORE SEQUESTER
« on: September 04, 2006, 08:52:19 PM »
im agravated that bb is not showing us enough of the sequester house.since they showed us that 1 scene from the sequester house of marjealous and howie,james and danielle and chicken george have been evicted.i really wanted to hear and see their reactions from this.in my opinion they should have one 30 minute show a week that shows us whats up in the sequester house. :knuckles:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: WHY NOT SHOW US MORE SEQUESTER
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 08:56:33 PM »
Sequester MIGHT have been moved because of Hurricane John....probably having issues with that...Dont even know if the HG ARE still in sequester..sure they are...just not sure where anymore.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 08:58:26 PM »
That would be really cool if they did show us sequester .. but they dont becuase they dont think you will be that interested in it  :o !! I know i would be VERY interested .. lol .. i wish they would show us more to!!  :-\

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 09:01:24 PM »
I know last year they showed sequester afte every eviction...and Im sure they had the same plan for this year...but I think their plans have gotten a little off kilter with the storm...I think the HG's safety is more important to CBS at this time than keeping us happy(LOL Imagine that? Someone actually matter to the Network...lol)

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 10:12:21 PM »
Although I do hope that they are safe at the sequester house or wherever they are now, I wish that they would show us more footage from there. It'd be interesting to watch.
oXo Justine

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 11:49:39 PM »
It very well would be Marcellas, Howie, James, Danielle, and Chicken George that is a sitcom waiting to happen
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.