Author Topic: Mike Boogie  (Read 7990 times)

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Mike Boogie
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2006, 10:57:31 PM »
Operation "Double Date"....Will's idea...booger didnt even want to be with Ericka..wanted her kicked out so he didnt have to hang out with her...Told W and J that they had to hang out with him(B) more often so he didnt have to be alone with E....try again..lol

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2006, 11:00:33 PM »
Not to use the Coup D'etat (sp?). Took off some pressure from Chill town and they still got what they wanted.

Can't say Will had a say, as he wasn';t suppose to know about its power.

But even if he didn't think of much ideas. Erika and Janie fell for the bai the entire way. At least CT had their plan work out as far as it did.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2006, 11:02:14 PM »
Not a true PLAN....didnt get used cause he was saving it incase CT got nominated....and then was voided when he won HOH.....

and everyone knows CT...just cause will wans't supposed to know didnt mean he didnt...he knew..so did Dani....and Janie and James knew AFTER it was voided and before they told the rest of the house...ohh and wait..I think he lost the power also partly because he couldn't keep his mouth shut and that was one of the rules to the power.

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2006, 11:02:57 PM »
But actually. After thinking about it. Erika may choose Janie. She plays too emotional and would probably make a rash decision.

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 11:04:12 PM »
Not a true PLAN....didnt get used cause he was saving it incase CT got nominated....and then was voided when he won HOH.....
How is it not a plan? He either plans to use it or not. In the end, he didn't need to. So his plan was to use it if neccessary and it was never necessary.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2006, 11:06:06 PM »
Im talking about an IDEA that he came up with...not one introduced by BB...Will was and IS a master at that...Im sorry, but I believe BOOGER is nothing w/o Will

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2006, 11:09:54 PM »
Im talking about an IDEA that he came up with...not one introduced by BB...Will was and IS a master at that...Im sorry, but I believe BOOGER is nothing w/o Will
I do too, he'd of never made it as far. Or even onto the show if it wasn't for Will (told Producers its Chill Town or nothing).

But I originally said he's able to read whats happening.  You take him for a blind+deaf, thinking hes falling for everything. 

ChadsBaby

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2006, 11:22:15 PM »
I meant he thinks they can't take each other not that they can't/won't in the other way. Sorry about that.

And yeah he is NOTHING without Will and he and Will both know that. Maybe he could possibly prove us wrong but the reason Will stayed in the house so long (and I believe came BACK into the house) was because he wanted to get Boogie to where he is. Hmmm.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 03:46:19 PM »
Even though both of the girls probally know they stand a much better shot at winning against boogie  i really hope they stick to their pact and just for the sake of principle and to stick to back to CT vote boogie out got go to the final two with the girls.

Someone should have also reminded boogie when he said he was going to be Richard Hatch, and they had to take him to the final two, that Richard is not serving 5 years in jail for essentially being an A$$

Virgil

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2006, 12:14:56 AM »
Taking Mike Boogie to the finals supposedly because it would improve the women's chances is a fallacy. Take Janelle, you have Howie, Marcellas and even Will (he will vote for Mike Boogie) against her. Erika, you have maybe, Danielle, James (he has voted to evict Erika a number of times, Chicken George will probably side with Janelle. Mike Boogie by default might have all these individuals voting for him only because they hate the other person (Janelle or Erika). The women should stick together as one is guaranteed to win and Chilltown if they are both out will have to vote for Janelle or Erika.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2006, 03:28:33 PM »
howie would never vote for boogie.  and i believe taht when it came down to it that james and dani would vote for janie also no matter who she was up against.  Marci who knows it would depend on if he liked the answer to his question or not.  alot of the people who may have been on the fence aobut janie might have been swayed when she voted will out.

but unless she makes it to the final two it wont matter

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 03:49:33 PM »
I can't stand his disrespect for women,or his cockiness!Really I cant stand one thing about him.I will hurl if he wins (:;)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 04:26:09 PM »
me neither it will be so much like jun again.   and that is what is bothering me so much about erika's relationship with him. 

what is wrong with her???

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2006, 04:30:19 PM »
I think she is thinking which "friendship" will get her farther in life. I'm pretty sure she is thinking the Will/Boogie one will. She may not realize that she could be dumped right after the show, and have no one to console her except her 50K. I know her Mother would be mad at her after promising on her life.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!