Author Topic: Mike Boogie  (Read 7991 times)

Offline Nd_Irish

• RFF Not So Newbie
Mike Boogie
« on: September 04, 2006, 08:03:27 AM »
Could Mike Boogie really be that shallow, in leading Erika in believe theres something there just to win the show? 

I like CT, but really cant see Boogie being that cold, and just having the Showmance to win the BB All Stars..

Lovin' BB7

Re: Mike Boogie
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 10:17:46 AM »
Could Mike Boogie really be that shallow, in leading Erika in believe theres something there just to win the show? 

I like CT, but really cant see Boogie being that cold, and just having the Showmance to win the BB All Stars..

In a word ... YES ... he CAN be THAT shallow.  Either that or he is painting himself to be one of the most obnoxious jerks in history on national television.  I can't stand him.  I can't stand Erika either though. She's sooo stupid.  Boogie has told her from day one that his alliegance is to Will and yet she continues to think she can change his mind.  I guess she thinks if she gives him enough "under the cover action", Boogie will think with his head between his legs rather than the one sitting on top of his neck.  FATAL MISTAKE, Erika ... as so many women through the ages have figured out.  She is such a moron and does not deserve to be in the final 4, let alone the final 2.  I hope they vote her out and maybe THEN she will realize how she's been played from day one.  ;D

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 04:07:50 PM »
well on the show it clearly had boogie saying erika was gonna be hurt cause he is leaving her on and all kinds of things like that.  So yes he is awful.

I wonder if his mother would be proud now???

I tell you what if he were my son i would be waiting outside the doors for him and i would kick his sorry a$$ for behaving like that.  Its a game and yes its for money but he doenst need the moeny. and no amount of money is worth being a a$$ over and delibertally hurting someones feelings that just nasty and mean.

like i said before its all that pent up anger from when he was an ugly little kid.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 04:21:07 PM »
What I found rather revealing is he even suggested he had been putting the whole thing on with Krista, in season 2, when he asked her to marry him on the live reunion show.

One would hope that he was just putting on his ugly behavior on last night's show, as well. He really was ugly not just in regards to Erika. He really went after Janelle in the hot tub and he really looked like he was trying to cause trouble between Will and Janelle, as well.

His remarks and attitude about Erika smoking were bad enough, the rest made him one ugly piece of work.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 06:50:23 PM »
how can you come out of the house after acting like that and have to face people?

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 07:10:18 PM »
That's what I always wonder. I always wonder about that in regards to Allison and Marcellas, as well.

Will has lied and manipulated everyone, but he hasn't disrespected women the way Boogie has.

Did you hear the stuff about him also targeting Diane as his Live TV Concubine, as well? Hearing that, I bet she's glad she's out of the house.

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 07:59:14 PM »
That's what I always wonder. I always wonder about that in regards to Allison and Marcellas, as well.

Will has lied and manipulated everyone, but he hasn't disrespected women the way Boogie has.

Did you hear the stuff about him also targeting Diane as his Live TV Concubine, as well? Hearing that, I bet she's glad she's out of the house.

Ewwwwww..... I honestly think I would rather get voted out of Big Brother than have a troll like Boogie trying to make the moves on me.  He would make me hurl. 

I have to hand it to Will...he's playing exactly like he played in Season 2.  He's smart and he is an amazing manipulator.  He could never crawl down in the sewer with Boogie and get to that level of "sleeze" but his ego is a bit hard to take at times.  The way he brags about Janelle being in love with him and how he's the one who has done everything in the house to eliminate people.  He's had many comments on how he's playing Janelle and she's so stupid to fall for it.  So, as good a player as Will is in this game, he certainly isn't a choir boy when it comes to respecting women.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 08:21:40 PM »
But is that also part of his game or playing for the camera. You really can't be who you really are when you're in front of the camera. Look at the vulgar and trashy behavior of Janelle and Howie, last season. She got a clue and toned it down a lot this year and so did Howie to a smaller degree. What about the trash talking of James in regards to Janelle. Marcellas pretty much did the same.

Like the houseguests who start romances in the house, we should all remember none of it is real.

Deenie

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 03:38:04 PM »
I tell my husband all of the time, I want to punch Mike Boogie in the head. He is just horrible and has been riding the coat-tails of Dr. Will. I firmly believe that playing with someones emotions to win a game is just plain wrong. Money or no money, Mike Boogie just plain sucks.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 03:56:20 PM »
Unfortunately, I think it's a part of the game. It's almost becomes a game of how low will you go for the money. It's all a game of psychological warfare.

You think Boogie is bad, you should read about the stuff happening on Australia's version of this show. Our show and Mike Boogie are tame in comparison.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 04:18:14 PM »
will doesn't trash women in the same degree that boogie does.  will may say that Janie is being played and will does have a huge ego but he also doest realize (or maybe he does) but Janie is playing him just as much.

boogie has taken it way beyond basic game strategy and made it into something that is vindictive and mean. 

and the way he trashes waitresses its a wonder he will have any working for him when he returns.

i hope someone smacks him in the face with a bottle his first night back

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 06:28:51 PM »
He seems really desperate for the money and Erika just seems desperate. He hasn't really his his nasty side from her.

How low will he go for the money? Pretty low it seems.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 08:02:03 PM »
OMG!! CAN ANYONE SAY D U M B A S S !!!...HE LET GO!!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  (SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS!!!! BUT YES I AM SCREAMING I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!)

JILLIEWILLIE03

mike
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 08:15:07 PM »
 :lol3:
Why did he junp what is his strategy?

ChadsBaby

Re: mike
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 08:18:13 PM »
Apparently the girls can't or won't take each other and so they have to take him so he wasn't even going to try. You would THINK he would at least stay on and try to get HOH so he got to pick who to take. Jerk.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 08:21:13 PM »
Not that they CAN'T take each other....but that HE thinks they cant take each other..he thinks they hate each other..he doesnt know they are together

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 10:23:54 PM »
Well, after the eviction he SHOULD know that they are together. But he really is right....if they want to win, they should take him.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 10:25:06 PM »
Not that they CAN'T take each other....but that HE thinks they cant take each other..he thinks they hate each other..he doesnt know they are together
He obviously knows they're together. Whos idiotic not to see it after the Eviction and what happened through out the day.

He figures they both know there best chance is to win if hes taken.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 10:26:24 PM »
Definitely~
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2006, 10:36:33 PM »
I am watching the feeds..he has talked to both of them seperately....he has no clue...he might get one by tomorrow...but as of right now, Janie still told him she is taking him to F2..he asked J if she(J) told E about her (J) being in CT..she (J) said "NOOOO"..and he looked like he bought it..he is NOTHING w/o Will!!!

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 10:40:46 PM »
He def wouldn't have gotten this far without Will.  But c'mon give the guy some credit.  Hes owns some very profitable businesses and he knows what going on. Is all groundwork to find out info.

Even the viewers are tricked sometimes.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 10:45:23 PM »
Ok..for the sake of argument say you are right...say he is smart or something outside of the house...give me ONE instance IN the house where something was HIS idea and NOT Will's? ONE Plan, just ONE....

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 10:50:31 PM »
Not one but he profitited from it.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2006, 10:52:55 PM »
Not one but he profitited from it.

LOL   never said he didnt, just said that he is NOTHING w/o WIll....he is on the feeds acting like his gf just dumped him...and there he was 2 weeks ago making fun of Janie for crying over Howie.

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2006, 10:54:30 PM »
Ok..for the sake of argument say you are right...say he is smart or something outside of the house...give me ONE instance IN the house where something was HIS idea and NOT Will's? ONE Plan, just ONE....
Showmance Erika? Could be Will's idea from the very beginning. Didn't he supposely date her prior to BB7?