Author Topic: Live Feeds/ Update Monday 9/4  (Read 43072 times)

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
Re: Live Feeds/ Update Monday 9/4
« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2006, 09:22:59 PM »
w & j talking about will's goodbye message to erika ... and marcie
boogie sleeping
erika walking around

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #251 on: September 04, 2006, 09:25:06 PM »
Kelsey  :-* , hope your feeling better

what the hells is with the cam man?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: September 04, 2006, 09:27:31 PM »
Good Job posting pinktag62  :clap:
Thank you Puddin :kuss: I always feel better when
I come here to read the feeds and post

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #253 on: September 04, 2006, 09:28:22 PM »
jannelle saying something about marcie and his loyalty to her
will telling janelle how fake he thinks howie and marcie were to her. saying marcie was only loyal to her whenever her or others (sov 6) had power

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #254 on: September 04, 2006, 09:31:29 PM »
thanx kelsey  :hrt:

w & j walking ... talkin about isolated pov (the one with the solitary confinement)
scrubika in kitchen

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #255 on: September 04, 2006, 09:39:23 PM »
will telling janelle that it's been a long painful summer ... thank god boogie and janelle were there with him
scrubika in kitchen started talking to the "internet" ... couldn't make out what she was saying ... but i'm sure she caused the flames
boogie outside now

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #256 on: September 04, 2006, 09:44:45 PM »
scrubika playing with the dice ... freakin dice  (:;)

jannie went inside to walk on the treadmil

boogie and will walking, talking about will's convo with erika, then about jury votes and boogie's "final two" speech

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #257 on: September 04, 2006, 09:46:17 PM »
glad your feeling better Kelsey  :kuss:

Janie was saying they should do Amazing Race together.
Will says he can't talk about that right now. Then he puts an arm around Janie to whisper, and Janie does the same, and they whisper together for about 3 laps discussing TAR, and we hear Janie that would be lots of fun.
Janie notices that the camera in the middle of the backyard is gone, and Will wonders why..Janie says that it's for a competition. She says live show tomorrow with eviction and then we start the endurance comp.

Janie inside now & Will is filling Boogie in on Erika being a bitch .
Now they are talking in code about the money .
And now the Jury & votes ..
B says that James & Dani are gamers and don't like Janelle and Will points out that James & Dani don't exactly like them either ( lol )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: September 04, 2006, 09:48:48 PM »
Boogie says he can beat Janie in jury speech .. Wil says that Janie has those pearly whites ...so more or less don't count her out .

Will now coaching Boogie on how to handle jury and Janie. Boo tells him how he is going to "bury" Janie in the speech to the jury. He said that he will get James and Dani,s vote. He keeps referencing "Sixth Sense", but I have not idea what that refers to. He said that Danielle hates Janelle (not), and that they will respect his game. He plans on talking about how BB would just declare the winner to whoever won the most comps if that is what it is all about. He tells Will to flirt Janelle off the endurance comp (???)

It got a litte dicey between the two when B started to sense that Will was suggesting that B couldn't beat Janelle. "This is starting to shape up pretty well for you Will" (said a little sarcastically). Will vehemently backpedaled and reassured him that he wants both of them in the finals. They start to go over the various parts of the final HoH. Right now, it sounds like Will is going to try to win the endurance comp by getting Janelle to give it to him. B now floats the idea of going "gangster" on her. Will nixes that. Booger asks why can she get confrontational, but it's not ok for them. B then brings up that this is shaping up too nicely for Will. Erika comes out and they change the subject.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 09:56:24 PM by puddin »

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #259 on: September 04, 2006, 09:49:26 PM »
will & boogie talking about how boogie could possibly beat jannie in the final 2, from jokers ....

"will tells boogie That he doesn't want Janelle to be hurt if it is Will and Boogie in the final 2. Boogie is showing a little bit of animosity. At one point he says "this is shaping up nicely for you Will"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #260 on: September 04, 2006, 09:53:07 PM »
They are discussing how they can win over Janie. I get the distinct feeling that Will is beginning to do his mind games that he has done so well in the past when he was beginning to win over the opposition to what he wants. Boogie.. You are getting the Janie/Marci and Erika/Dani treatment.

(I hope the producers are listening to this and find things that Janie is a whiz at!) :knuckles:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #261 on: September 04, 2006, 09:53:42 PM »
Boogie: Let me recap here. We're questioning whether I can beat her in the finals?
Will: NO, not at all
B: laughs, it's shaping up nicely for YOU, Will. As much time as you've spent whispering in her ear, I was working James, etc.
Will: I know that
Boogie: You know, it's not the financial part because if you and I are final2 we've got the money thing....
Will::: uh uh (as if giving him signal not to say anything - ed: like when somebody goes lalalalala when they don't want to hear something)
Boogie: OK, I got it, but it's not financial so all we're playing for is THE GLORY (as to who wins the whole game)
Will: I Want to be in the Final 2 with you, don't get the wrong idea
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #262 on: September 04, 2006, 09:54:38 PM »
will doesn't want jannie to get "into the zone" to where she feels as though CT is going after her.
boogie says that they can "make it gangsta" and just say "every man for himself"
will saying he can't do that
boogie doesn't understand why not
will says that if they keep jannie happy, they could possibly beat her
boogie telling will it's shaping up nicely for him ...
<erika outside now>

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #263 on: September 04, 2006, 09:56:09 PM »
Will says he does adore Janelle but the only way he sees the final two is him and Boogie. Will says if they win, even though it's a wrap, he doesn't want to make Janelle cry or anything because he'd feel bad

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #264 on: September 04, 2006, 09:56:34 PM »
from jokers ... "erika is confronting jannie workout room" ... i'm gonna check in on it

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #265 on: September 04, 2006, 10:03:16 PM »
Will and the troll are talking so fast it is not possible to get it all. Basically they are discussing the competition coming up, Boogie thinks they need to win part one, and he wants Janie to feel pressure.. oh NICE pressure.. but Will says they need to make her feel relaxed. The troll is so sure of himself, he already has his speeches ready for the jury.  (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #266 on: September 04, 2006, 10:06:12 PM »
 :o Erika lies and tells Janie that Will bragged that he called Janie on national tv

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: September 04, 2006, 10:08:25 PM »
Erika just threatened Janelle. Said if Janie takes either of them, she just couldn't vote for her in the finals.

Erika is telling Janelle all the bad things Will has said about her in the house.
She is still trying to get Janie to take her to final 3 LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #268 on: September 04, 2006, 10:08:37 PM »
Boogie is not sure how the 3 part comp goes. Do all 3 play each one? (no) Now discussing their games and how they played. Will went to check on Janie and Ericka asked him to give her a minute. Will says he is PO'd at Erika.

The two are trying to decide how to handle this new situation. Can Will control Janie or not or should they confront Erika. LOL... I'm loving it!

Boogie is so certain that he is going to be in the finals. Even if he has to deal with Erika and Janie. :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #269 on: September 04, 2006, 10:11:08 PM »
Will says he doesn't have that much influence over her, she is a phenomenal player. Boogie, you'll be fine dude. Stay up late doing your cuddle thing.. tomorrow we'll clean house. Keep them apart. She's (E) is playing mind games.

Will says it takes him 2 hours to win her back after a talk with Erika.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: September 04, 2006, 10:12:53 PM »
Erika is working Janelle right on the floor of the WR room.
She says that Will said about Janelle " Every band needs their band slut".
Janie says , Will told me that he called me a groupie.
Erika again says , No he called you a band slut.
Janelle seems bothered by that.

he also told Janelle that ones a doctor and ones a restauranteer, they dont need the money and that they are outside right now planning their wrap/win party.
(ed. They were actually talking about being nice to Janelle in these last comps and quickly changed the subject to a party to throw her off )

She promises Janelle that she will not take Boogie if Janie keeps her.
Janie keeps telling her it would not be smart of her to keep Erika,

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #271 on: September 04, 2006, 10:14:57 PM »
Will is saying pointing out all the times they (CT) screwed her over by telling her one thing and voting out her friends. They are nervousing about what will happen. Much harder for Janie to vote Will out than it would be Boogie.

Will is going to stay outside and be real cool about it. He says he gives Erika credit, she's a fighter.

Boogie, says she (E) goes back and forth, hangs out with him then things happen when he gets up. (PP)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: September 04, 2006, 10:16:07 PM »
Erika is promising J that she will throw her the endurance if she kicks will out instead of her.

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #273 on: September 04, 2006, 10:16:39 PM »
erika says that she knows in the end, CT is gonna turn it on and she hates to see jannie in the final 3 again ... she can't vote for jannie if she takes one of CT to final 3
jannie can't you see my reasoning
erika telling her that she can't beat will ... he's a doctor
jannie telling her (erika) that she's (erika) is a really good competitor
erika i can offer you something will can't but you never know
jannie i feel like those two aren't really well liked by the jury
erika i know dani and james will vote for him and erika doesn't want to take will to final 2
jannie i know dani is mad at you b/c you two were really close but can you understand my reasoning
erika i can but he's a doctor and he's really smart and he can outsmart you remember his season? i'm trying to plead a case but i know it's like ...
jannie here's my thing if you won final hoh why in god's name would you take me?
erika i want to honestly go against the best. it just kills me that they're both so confident i just want you to throw them a curve ball so bad. right after the shower vid, he was bragging saying "every band needs their slut" he called you a slut on national tv.
jannie he did?
erika yeah ... repeating .... i know you guys are close and i'm sure you can say something to him and he'll deny it
jannie he said he didn't call me a slut he called me a groupie
erika no he said every band needs a slut take it as you will. i honestly on my mother i would take you to the final
jannie i know
erika i want to go up against the best. talking about her season's final two who she would take
jannie you didn't tell me you were gonna take me anyways
erika we never talked
jannie i'm just scared that if i kick out him and you win endurance and then we have boogie
erika what if i throw it to you. i promise you i won't take boogie. i promise you. i want to stay. will is so confident that you're taking him
jannie i know b/c i told him i was
erika janelle he called you a slut on national tv. he's playing you. he has a g/f and he's playing you. what is there to say? i won't take boogie. i promise you that. i will kick him out. i promise you.
jannie i just want to get to the final two
erika i promise you i will take you
jannie but it wont' be smart for you to take me
erika but i dont' think i can beat boogie. i don't have any votes in the jury. i know it wouldn't be the smart thing to take you to the final two. i play with my heart.
jannie yeah me too
erika i know it wouldn't be smart. but i would do it.
jannie i just so nervous about you.
erika you told me that you were going after CT. and you put me and george up. now if i hadn't won the pov then i would have been gone. what if boogie had won, he wasn't going to take me off. all i know is that will ... they would have picked george over me
jannie i don't know what to do erika. i really don't
erika with me you have a guarantee to the final two. with either one of them you don't. booge would take will not you
jannie i know i would have will pissed off at me.
erika would you rather have someone who is giving you a guarantee to the final two? when he gets to the final three he turns it on. i mean look at his season. i know you guys like each other. i can make you a deal. they can't. neither one of them is going to take you.
jannie do you promise?
erika on my mother. on my mother. let's get out of this mess. think about it. you want to go home and watch the tapes
jannie you deal is very tempting
erika you want to go home and watch the tapes and say "damn i should have sent him home". why would you want to let them ... ?
jannie i could beat them at the end.
erika you can't beat will. if will gets to the end, i'm voting for him
jannie i don't know if can beat you inthe end erika
erika i would much rather go against you and take the 50
jannie yeah but
erika i don't have dani i don't have george he's already said he's not voting for me
jannie what about marci
erika you'll have marci howie dani will james
jannie o god
erika i can guarantee that. why would you give boogie the 50? he doesn't need it
janne i'm worried you might kick me out of here in the final hoh
erika but i'm not going to lie to you i told you to your face
jannie god ... i don't know what to do. do you think he knows
erika who will? i mean will is playing everyone in this house. i'm just saying that to you and leave this house burned and be like "f*ck"
jannie i dont' know what to do
erika i'm sure you can always ask them. listen janelle i would hate for you to go home look at the tapes, go online and see what they said about you. i haven't said one bad word about you. and will? he's in love with this girl and what's he doing with you?
jannie i don't know
erika playing you maybe? and he really wants to be with her? what can i say?
jannie i don't know what to do. i'm scared. i'm just confused
erika well i know i can still be friends with will and boogie. neither one of them really needs the money.
and flames ...  (:;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #274 on: September 04, 2006, 10:18:50 PM »
Boogie making his annoying whoosh sound using the weights. Will says they have to be in the final 2. Only way.

The troll says Will needs to step it up a notch with Janie.   (:;) (:;) (:;)

[attachment deleted by admin]