Author Topic: Erika Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew SPOILER  (Read 4907 times)

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
Erika Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew SPOILER
« on: September 03, 2006, 07:29:27 PM »
 (:;)

What is wrong with this woman. She thinks it's hot if Boogie picks Will over her and nominated her for eviction and she's sleeping with him?

Will thinks there's going to be a POV contest, but I still don't think there's going to be one.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
Re: Erika Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew SPOILER
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 07:33:13 PM »
what do you mean thinks its " HOT " ??? Like she wants him to do it?

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 07:37:47 PM »
That's what she basically said. She said she knows he won't nominate Will and he'll nominate her and she thought it was hot if he nominated her.

Shouldn't she feel betrayed. Shouldn't he pick her over Will.

I think she's weird.

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 07:45:06 PM »
Well i personally  think she is weird also .. lol .... i never liked her! And i think it is " HOT " if Boogie nominates her to .. lol ... say buh bye .. so janelle is gone ??? or what? i dont have live feeds?

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 07:51:20 PM »
Boogie hasn't made the noms, yet. It's been pretty much all hour Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice. Will said something to Janelle that ticked her off and she seemed like she was plastered at the moment. Will broke his thumb in the last POV contest. While Erika thinks she's met her soul mate, Boogie said he's playing her and she's going to be hurt when this is over. Will tried to make nice with Janelle because he worried she'd vote him out and Boogie tipped them off that Erika was eavesdropping on their conversation at the door. There's been a lot of sack time with Erika and Boogie.

Don't have the live feeds, either. That's just what they've showed on tonight's show.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2006, 08:09:50 PM »
spoiler summary here at the top of the page .. pov is over , don't look if you don't want to know the final 3 :)
Big Brother Updates (popup with BB Summaries)

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 08:26:01 PM »

Puddin .. CHECK YOUR MAIL .. lol .. i cant send you anything cuz your inbox is " FULL " .. lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »

Puddin .. CHECK YOUR MAIL .. lol .. i cant send you anything cuz your inbox is " FULL " .. lol
It's staying full untill I read them all , I read 5 and then theres 5 new ones so I can't get ahead . If its a question about the show  just post it in Q&A :)

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2006, 08:28:58 PM »
its ok ..  lol .. i found what i was looking for .. lol... i was looking foir the pop up update thingy .. but i foud it!!! YAYA .. now i am HAPPY  :hearts: :hearts: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 08:32:00 PM by ***Kri$$i*** »

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 09:26:38 PM »
Okay so Will and Janelle got into this huge fight and Janelle was plastered, but it all started with some whispering between Will and Janelle. If you want to watch it, you can check it out at http://www.youtube.com that's where I've been watching it. If you want direct links, just let me know. Cause it's really interesting.
oXo Justine

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 09:29:57 PM »
Have to admit I'm not really that interested in the Janelle/Will thing, as I think they're both playing each other.

I did, however, get some weird vibes off of Boogie. He really seemed to be trying to stir up some trouble between the two of them in the hot tub scenes that aired tonight. At one point, even Will was giving him looks wondering what he was up to.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2006, 09:46:31 PM »
Go Mike Boogie. You tear right between the love couple. lol jk that isn't cool
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 07:52:21 AM »
I think Will wanted to strangel boogie last night about the wedding thing but then will got him back cause now he is having a baby with erika  :lol3:

I didnt like how janie looked in the show last night she looked like a clingy needy psycho  not becomming of her at all.

and erika well besides looking very old and haggard lately i have to say i feel a tiny bit sorry for her.  She is being played big time by boogie and while i think she is old enough and been around long enough to know not to get involved on a reality show (at least wait till after the show is finished )i think that she truley believes what boogie is telling her.

i feel bad about how she will feel when she gets out and sees the show.  expecially after all the talk of finding her sole mate and having his baby.

Boogie is a bad man with no regards to anyone elses feeling what so ever

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 09:33:17 AM »
I think Will wanted to strangel boogie last night about the wedding thing but then will got him back cause now he is having a baby with erika  :lol3:

I didnt like how janie looked in the show last night she looked like a clingy needy psycho  not becomming of her at all.

and erika well besides looking very old and haggard lately i have to say i feel a tiny bit sorry for her.  She is being played big time by boogie and while i think she is old enough and been around long enough to know not to get involved on a reality show (at least wait till after the show is finished )i think that she truley believes what boogie is telling her.

i feel bad about how she will feel when she gets out and sees the show.  expecially after all the talk of finding her sole mate and having his baby.

She laughs at Janie for her "thing" with Will..wait till she comes out of sequester and sees that SHE (e) was played worse than Janie was...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2006, 10:10:46 AM »
Watching the troll's pathetic whining last night about not being "winning" was pathetic. Boo hoo, Will was and is my partner 50/50 but Will's ego is getting in the way and boohoo Will, if you don't take me I don't want third.    :crybabe:

Maybe he could try this.. :holdbreath:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 10:25:49 AM »

ANYBODY who thinks that they can make an instant connection with someone on a reality show like Big Brother; a show that is pretty much based on lying and deceiving everyone around you, is a FOOL.  Erika is not in high school.  She acted like a giddy little school girl on the show last night when she was talking in the DR about she and Boogie are going to get married and have a baby.  She in her mid 30s for crying out loud.  If her biological clock really IS ticking, she better look somewhere other that the Big Brother house and Mike (Screw 'em anyway you can" Boogie for a potential mate.  What a MORON!!!  Get her out................ :lol3:  

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 04:01:00 PM »
ewwww her and boogie thats just wrong.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 04:24:46 PM »

ANYBODY who thinks that they can make an instant connection with someone on a reality show like Big Brother; a show that is pretty much based on lying and deceiving everyone around you, is a FOOL.  Erika is not in high school.  She acted like a giddy little school girl on the show last night when she was talking in the DR about she and Boogie are going to get married and have a baby.  She in her mid 30s for crying out loud.  If her biological clock really IS ticking, she better look somewhere other that the Big Brother house and Mike (Screw 'em anyway you can" Boogie for a potential mate.  What a MORON!!!  Get her out................ :lol3:  

I know. It started with her, "I'm sleeping with Boogie, but he won't turn on Will for me, so he's going to put me up and isn't that hot" stuff and it just got worse from there. You should have heard me yelling at my TV. "What's wrong with you!"