Author Topic: HOH and Nomination "spoiler"  (Read 2732 times)

Offline Nd_Irish

• RFF Not So Newbie
HOH and Nomination "spoiler"
« on: September 02, 2006, 04:42:58 AM »
Mike Boogie is the New HOH and Erika and Janelle are on the Block....Looks Like CT is in the Finals

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: HOH and Nomination "spoiler"
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 05:23:42 AM »
and that susprises you how?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 05:28:24 AM »
I hope there's gonna be another POV and JANIE wins it!!  :jam:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 05:34:37 AM »
something just happend to my post might have posted in the wrong place  guess i have to type all over again. LOL

ok second attempt. (what did i just say hummm)

Just think if one of the girls won the power of veto and removed themself from the block that would force will to go up.  Also giving the one removed the only vote to evict thihs week. 

Imange what would happen if that person decided to evict will. thus leaving the 2 girls and boogie in the house.  and just imangine if one of the grils won the hoh and were able to chose who they wanted to bring with them to the final two and instead of chooing boogie they chose the other girl.

that would make it janie and erika  someting most of us dont see happening but at this point it might a little something different then what has been happening.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 06:00:09 AM »
If it's Janie & Erika as F2, Janie would win 6-1!  :hearts:  ( Boogie vote to Erika.)

If it's Janie and Will, it'll be a close vote, but Janie would win votes from
all but Boogie (& James? since they were together in BB6, he would probably give Janie his vote.) 

FWIW!  :waves:

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 07:46:48 AM »
Not sure if I agree with the Janelle vs Will scenario.

Marcellas -- can't stand Janelle. To be honest, I think he's really a woman hater, so he could give it to Will.

Howie -- definitely for Janelle.

James -- remember all the trash names he called Janelle. He wanted her out of the house and even though Will back-doored him, he still seemed to be enamoured of Will. So he could go either way.

Danielle -- Danielle could go either way. All her hate for Will evaporated thanks to Erika.

Boogie -- For Will, no question.

Erika -- If Boogie could convince her to put up her good bud Danielle, couldn't he do the same to get her to vote for Will?

So that gives 3 pretty certan votes and Janelle 1. If either Danielle or James vote for Will, he wins again.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 07:59:11 AM »
im not sure what to think (where are will and boogie to tell me what i think LOL)

if its boogie and erika it might be a close game (my vote would have to go for erika as much as i dislike her i dislike boogie even more) plus erika is the last of the floatere and she made it to the end.

if it is will and janie then that is where it gets difficulte.  people are strange when deciding who to give money to they may feel that because will won once he doesnt need any more money.  and lets face it even you janie haters out there have to admit that is she one awesome competitior and worked hard to get to where she is,  she did not float or ride coattails to get there.  Will comming into this game as the only pervious winner had the biggest target on him, yet somehow worked his magic again to manage to stay in the house to the end (this time with out being nonimated once yet)

So that could go either way.  I think that if it were between will and janie that Dani and james would eventually end up giving janie votes.  marci i just dont know about (was he attracted to will at all?  that could make a difference)

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 08:09:24 AM »
That's a good point. Will is a previous winner, so would they really give him the money again. But on the other hand they all knew this and they never booted him.

Don't ask me why, but I have a feeling it's going to be Boogie/Erika as final two.

I tell you though, I'd love to see Boogie and Howie in the sequester house together. Now that would be entertainment.

If Will is in this game to help Boogie win, sending Will to sequester could also help Boogie win, as Will could be working all the former houseguests.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 08:14:35 AM »
i think of all the sernarios still out there the one i would least like to see is boogie and erika as final two.

even if that is the case i think that in the end it would go to erika.  she has all the orginial floater alliance there.

Howie would not vote for will/boogie, I dont see james or marci voting for him either,

dani thats a tough call and so is janie (her alliance is to will not boogie)

oh who know if it was me i would have to give it to erika becuase 1. i cant stand boogie, and 2. boogie at least had Dr Will leading the way, erika was on her own for a long time.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 08:19:47 AM »
I know. Erika/Boogie is kind of an icky thought as final 2.

Will/Janelle would be the best one, as they were the top two players in this game.

I guess we'll learn soon enough.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 10:29:07 AM »
George & Danille said they are rooting for Janie ..if she final 2 she will probably get their votes  . Also James said he just might vote for Janie depending on who shes up against ..that was before Danille was evicted so you never know ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 10:43:10 AM »
Realone Danille & George say they are rooting for Janelle link

or the webpage here  (more videos )
http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/sections/tv/main500624.shtml