Author Topic: Live Feeds & Updates Saturday 9/2 *POV comp today?*  (Read 36341 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feeds & Updates Saturday 9/2 *POV comp today?*
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 12:53:21 AM »
  [Sorry Puddin, but I am now of the belief that Will is totally playin' Janie, so I won't be yearning for their showmance to continue.] 
Not only that he told Boogie that he & Janie have never talked about final 2 and he did ! so not only is Will mind farking Janie he's mind farking Boogie .. because he's positive Janie would take him to F2 and Ericka wouldnt. I can't figure out why Boogie is going along with Will wanting Janie final 3 .. Boogie has the ever so slightest chance of winning over ERika ,with Janie he has no chance * rant off *  :lol:
and to add ..
Will is so FULL of himself to think he can " flirt" Janie off of an endurance challenge and is delusional for thinking Janie would pick him , Will , over money .. this is JANELLE afterall . Glad to see shes being somewhat cautious finally.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 12:56:23 AM by puddin »

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2006, 12:55:05 AM »
Boogie now in the kitchen with Will and Janie, but when he was still out back with Erika, they were making fun of Janie's weight gain, saying she's put on 15 to 20 pounds.  Boogie commented on how big her ass is now.  [Not as big an ass as YOU are, Boogie!]   (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2006, 12:57:33 AM »
part 1 Janie & Will in the strorage room Video

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2006, 01:08:44 AM »
Will trying to earn back Janie's trust by having her shower in the HOH while he uses the bath next to it, I guess.   ???

Offline buttons_06

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2006, 01:11:28 AM »

"...They think that POV will come with a trip to a football game and of course, they think it will be the two of them who will go.  B was a little worried that if the two girls were left alone for 2 days, that they might bond and form an alliance against W and B.  W knows that Janie can't stand E and isn't worried about that happening..."

If there is another America's Choice we should vote for Will or Boogie just to test that theory of the two girls forming an alliance.  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2006, 01:14:36 AM »
no duck puppet show ?  :(

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2006, 01:23:06 AM »
Now all 4 fees on BY where E and B are studying for comps by re-living the season.  B is doing all of the talking. 

Eventually, some feeds go to HOH BR where the not so happy couple are bathing (again, not together).  Will sings so flames keep coming.  Boogie has now come upstairs.  They are talking while Boogie showers (Will is still in bath) and Janie is sitting off to the side talking to both of them. 

I think this will be an early evening.  Will said earlier that he wants to get to bed early so as to be fresh for the POV (he actually is taking these POV comps seriously now!).  I think that Will is indeed invested in Erika NOT winning POV because he knows she would take Boogie over him if she wins final HOH, while Janie would take him. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2006, 01:24:34 AM »
Maybe so buttons ?I dont see there being any time for a trip-out/ luxry comp before Tuesday but I could be wrong ?

Janie/Will/Boogie in the HoH
Janie & Will used all the hot water .
Janie asked Boogie what he tells Scrubika and he kind of hymed and hawed

Janie & Will " fruit" part 2 video

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2006, 01:32:16 AM »
Now they're worried that Janie (or Erika, I suppose) will go to a football game and people will scream at her that CT is lying to her.   :snicker: 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2006, 01:38:43 AM »
LOL
Will &Boogie afraid that the girls or Erika ? not sure might win a trip out and that people will be yelling out dont  Trust Will & boogie like when Janie won the trip last season and they were yelling dont trust Busto and stuff .
Barf ,Will telling Boogie that he needs a showmance tonight .

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2006, 01:46:47 AM »
Will telling Boogie that he needs a showmance tonight .

Well, Erika's already in bed.  Maybe the fact that her TV boyfriend keeps putting her on the block is getting her down.  I bet Erika knows that she has to win POV tomorrow.  She knows that if the nominations stand as they are, Will is the only vote and he has been closer to Janie (he's controlled almost all of her nominations for gosh sake). 

Janie is getting into bed in SR.  Will and she are talking about nothing much.  Boogie is sitting in front of memory wall, studying.  I tell you, Janie has the rest of the house concerned about her comp abilities in these memory challenges. 

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2006, 01:48:47 AM »
I don't think anything is going to be happening tonight with everyone going to bed an all, so I'm going to join them (parenthetically speaking).   :nitenite:  Goodnight Puddin.  Thanks for all that you do!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2006, 01:49:01 AM »
Will & Janie getting in bed ( not the same bed )
Boogie staring at the memory wall
I assume Erika is sleeping already ( lost track of her )

( my cat is dragging me to bed and I have to get up early to go shopping before Veto comp if tomorrow ..good night  :waves: )

Nuala

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2006, 05:33:10 AM »
currently all hgs sleeping

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2006, 09:23:38 AM »
Everyone still asleep. CG is gone but SOMEONE still snores. (Boogie I think)  :lol3:

Cams: 1-Will, 2-Boogie, 3-Erika, 4-Janie

« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 09:36:26 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2006, 10:24:37 AM »
all HG's sleeping

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2006, 11:02:44 AM »
Hamster check all are fast asleep and yeah I think its Boogie snoring , lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2006, 11:26:05 AM »
Janie up for a few minutes . To note the backyard is open soooooo? either a late Veto comp or ???
Janie back in bed .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2006, 11:28:58 AM »
flames

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2006, 11:36:44 AM »
zzzzz

Nuala

« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2006, 11:42:30 AM »
Boogie is awake, but layin gin bed itching his head and arms

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2006, 11:53:36 AM »
Thanks to Jokers, some convo last night

Janie calls will a Pansey A$$ and tells him to sit on her bed so they can talk. He says no, tell me a story
here is the story..

There once was a guy in the house and I always tell secrets to. But he never wanted to talk cause he always ran away like a pansey ass

Will: Tell me a story
J: Once there was a guy in the house, and he was very handsome, and I would whisper secrets to him, and he would whisper to me.
W: This season or last season?
J: I can't say
W: Must have been last season
W: Tell me a story, about a fun trip you took.
J: Where?
W: Wherever!
J: Let's see.... OK, one time I was in Thailand for like 2 months, and I was shooting this travel show, but I had a time period where I was not working for about a week, in my free time, at my hotel, you know they have those tour group things?
W: yeah
J: I went to all these tour groups by myself. Once, this guy took me on this boat with these other couples...
W: were people always wondering, like, you are you, by yourself
J: yeah, because mostly they were couples, on their honeymoons and stuff, and I was by myself. Once I met this older couple from Sweden, we were snorkeling and this lady started to look at me strange, and I went over to her and she was speaking to me in Swedish, and I was really worried and called for help, and this guy from Thailand swam over - she had been biten by something and had gotten an allergic reaction to it. Sorry, not a very exciting story
J: The next day, we went to an island called James Bond island, super corny. We went on all these site-seeing things. where Golden eye was filmed. That wasn't as much fun. But I traveled all over by myself for a week, I have a bunch of pictures with tourists I don't know.
W: when was that?
J: about 3 years ago
W: for the Travel Channel?
J: Yeah'
W: What's the best show thing you've ever done?
J: money-wise?
J: probably this movie that I didn't even speak, but with residuals I probably made the most money, my part was "The Hot Girl", with Jennifer Aniston
J: There was a commercial once where I made a lot of money - me and another girl in a cave in a tropical settting with a geeky guy, he sprays some deodorant on, we say "oh my god, you're so hot", it was stupid

J: What about you - what's the best thing you've ever done
W: nothing that would impress you. I'm hoping that Dr 90210 will do well for me, about 3 episodes. I have an exclusive deal with them, we will restart shooting after I'm done here. But if it goes well, I will become one of their main doctors.
J: That's good
W: It would be really good for my practice so that would be exciting....

Janie story...
Right after a breakup with her LA boyfriend was sad and angry and drank alot. Cut little villa with a crazy chick from Coumbia who was always naked. She did all these crazy stuff
Will- Like what
Janie-This girl said lets get the crew in the boat to bring us champagne.take us to a place called Paradise Island. They get a bunch of bottles or Crystal. This girl took her top off and lit it on fire. She did lots of Coke....and Flames now.

Erika went to the BY and is playiing cards alone

Janie and Will can't sleep so Janie moves over and lies in Will's bed with him.

they start to discuss what Janie did after the S6 finale...

She describes after the finale having to fly red-eye to NYC for Regis and Kelly and then flying back immediately to make the wrap party. They both say that the wrap party was not worth attending.

Will is wondering if they will get to go to Regis and Kelly. Janie says some of them will. Will asks Janie if he will be one of the ones. Janie replies that she hopes Will, her, Boo will go to Regis and then she adds Er to the list. Will and Janie laugh about how clueless Regis is about BB.

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2006, 12:04:03 PM »
More from last night...
Will gets up to go to the WC. When he gets back into his bed, Janie says that she doesn't know what else to talk about and pulls back her covers to get up. Will tells her to not get out of bed and where is she going. Janie laughs and says that she is going to WC. Will says that he thought she was going to go play cards or something.

Janie comes back from the WC. Will sits up quickly in bed watching her and Janie says, "Hey." He says, "Hey" back. Janie says, "How are you" and Will says, "Good." She adds "What's up", gets into her bed and lies down. Will and her continue staring and smiling at each other. They both say that they can't sleep. Then she sits up and they stare at each other some more. They finally laugh and both lay back down in their own beds. As Will is laying back down, he says, "I'm really lonely" and Janie says, "Me too."

Janelle comes back into the bedroom after being in the bathroom and putting on lotion.

She goes to her bed and sits in it, and says, look at me Will.

Will sits up in bed and the two of them stare at each other very intensely for maybe 10 long seconds.

Will says I cant sleep.

Janelle makes a sound...... a little sound of longing.

Will makes the same sound.

They both know what it means.

They lie down in their separate beds.

Sorry , not too exciting last night!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2006, 12:16:32 PM »
thanks Blondie ..all HG's sleeping

Nuala

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2006, 12:32:38 PM »
I'll be back in 30 minutes.