Author Topic: Live Feeds & Updates Saturday 9/2 *POV comp today?*  (Read 36340 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Live Feeds & Updates Saturday 9/2 *POV comp today?*
« on: September 01, 2006, 10:51:56 PM »

Janie & Boogie playin rummy in the backyard
Will in the DR
Erika sleeping on the couch behind Boogie & Janie .
Will out of the DR now Boogie called in

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feeds & Updates Saturday 9/2 *POV comp today?*
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 10:58:27 PM »
Janie got up to go in the kitchen . She must have just realized that Will & Boogie are in the DR together .
Janie now back outside
Now back inside having some Metamucil

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 10:58:56 PM »
Janies apple crisp

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 11:04:07 PM »
Will finally out of the DR .
Janie: what took you so long .
W: what did you tell them about the whisper ****?
J: nothing i wouldnt tell them
W: im just like I'll never tellll ..
J: yeah this is great im like ..the internet cant hear , the people watching TV cant hear
W: they cant hear it right
J: no

so they whisper and I cant hear

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 11:04:46 PM »
 :meow:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 11:05:57 PM »
Will going to take over Boogies tuen at rummy .. Janie wants to finish it shes about to win . Will says she the most competitive person he knows.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 11:41:38 PM »
Will & Janie move to the Hammock
whispering about the DR
J: oh like they were like what makes you think that Will woundnt evict you cuz of Boogie and stuff?
W; swears to her ..beyond swear
J: really?
W: umm hmm
J: I'd fell really really bad if you did that
W: I would umm I mean you have that same ability too .
J: I wouldnt do that
W: i wouldnt either .they asked me that same thing?
J: they did? like what
W: like if Erika wins it will she listen to Boogie and not evict you and I was like I dont know ? and if Janelle wins it is she not goign to evict you ?I said I dont know Janellle could be playing me I dont know ?
J: i hate the DR
W: we have to explore every angle whatever you need to make you feel safe .
J:: (?) Boogie too ?
W: he'll do the same ypu know waht i mean about Erika ..I dont want to jinx it
J: tell me ?
W: I'm gonna be like look .theres someone that I really relate to in the house thats a lot like me and that I really respect mentally , n owait how do I do this lol , and I'm going to set it up like im going to kick you out ..and i know this is going to come as a shock but at the end of the day you gotta go home
J: really .. you promise you'll do that ? and Boogie thinks that your going to do that too?
W: ( cant hear )

Boogie comes out

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 11:44:59 PM »
more whispering Will is the master of this
W: whisper
J: why would you say that ? thats crazy Will whisper
J: no i dont
W: yeah , about this yeah
J:why?
W: just cuz

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 11:49:59 PM »
They are working out on the the BY . Janie and Erika in the Kitchen.
Will is making sure that Erika isnt planning on sending him home if she wins POV. B says of course not, but Will asks B to start working on her tonight just in case.
Will tells Boogie that Janie asked him if she was definitely safe.
Will confirmed to Boogie that he plans on keeping Janie and sending Erika to jury.
Boogie agrees.
B: the reason that Erika needs to go is that she's an endurance freak.
W:Definitely .. you don't tell anyone that you can hold onto a key for a week!
Will thinks he can flirt Janelle out of an endurance competition.Will warns Boogie that the two of them cant get too cocky..
worried that if they go too far, they may push Janie and Erika together which would be awful if one of them won POV

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 11:55:46 PM »
Hey Puddin!   :hello2:   Sorry I haven't been around too much of late.  Work's been crazy this week.   :gaah:

Anyway, the boys have been talking in the BY for awhile.  Some strategy , i.e. they want to go to final 3 with Janie because Erika is so strong with endurance challenges (as Puddin pointed out).  They think that POV will come with a trip to a football game and of course, they think it will be the two of them who will go.  B was a little worried that if the two girls were left alone for 2 days, that they might bond and form an alliance against W and B.  W knows that Janie can't stand E and isn't worried about that happening.

They had to stop for awhile when Janie came outside.  She left and they started again, only to be interrupted by Erika.  I think, at the time, they were talking about how America is going to hate the two of them after the show and Erika asked Will why that would be?  Caught, W quickly answered that it was his DRs that would upset people. 

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 11:57:59 PM »
W was pointing out that, while Janie is a monster at challenges, she is a horrible strategist.  After all, she said to Will something like, "James has voted against our alliance 3 times.  If he does it 2 more times, I'm done with him".    :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 12:00:45 AM »
Will tells us that they wanted Good VS Evil they got it .
B: what does Janelle thinks gonna happen if you win the Hoh and its me you and her ..
W: its never been discussed
B: she hasnt asked ?
W: uh uh .she doesnt really even seem to care that we would try to get rid of her ..collectively
B: shes obvioulsy reallt competitive by nature
W: her stragy is terrable her competition is the highest level I've ever seen . Her Statagy is weak I mean like one time se was like James 3 times has you know and if he does it one more time hes done ..etc
Will thinks that Janelle would chance not having the money over the boyfriend ( meaning Will over the money )
========
Will: what we cant have is Erika win the show and see the show because then we have had a long summer for nothing .

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 12:01:32 AM »
Now Will trying to get Erika all complacent.  He tells her that he's due to win a competition - he was so close with the last veto (the closest comp in BB history, according to him).  W tells her not to worry about winning - they'll take care of her.   :lies:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 12:11:06 AM »
Will says that if Erika wins the show hes going to make Boogie have something with her .. move to Atlanta and build a restaurant.
they discuss jury vote . B thinks Dani/James/CG would vote for the best player where as Howie & Marcy are Ho's
Willl & B say that what they would have to do on the jury is kiss Marcys ass...same with Howie tell him they are buddy buddy and want to hang out with them .
Will says lets discuss Veto .
How B is to get Erika to thinl Will will bow out final 3 etc
Erika comes out ( yeah im behind )
W :dude, I want to win and then give a great, you know I love to make a great show.
B: I mean do you want to win it? or do you want Janelle to win it? if you had your druthers?
W: I want to win it? oh! I don't care!
B: are you sure?
W : yeah, what do I care? What, do you want her to win it and send Erika to jury?
B: I mean that would be the best, wouldn't it?
W: Um...
B: just in case Janelle's in the finals against us?
W:yeah yeah
B: but I'm not going to take any chances, I'm going to go for it .. If we're in separate rooms and it's timed...
W: what would be best, is if you won it and I could be the hitman cuz then you didn't send Erika  you kinda...
B: that not the best, that would be second best.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2006, 12:12:20 AM »
Now Will trying to get Erika all complacent.  He tells her that he's due to win a competition - he was so close with the last veto (the closest comp in BB history, according to him).  W tells her not to worry about winning - they'll take care of her.   :lies:

yay company  :jumpy: hi jlplsss I'm so far behind  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 12:13:33 AM »
Janie

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 12:16:40 AM »
B& E playing pool
Will going to put Boogie in the garbage can and roll him in the pool later  :lol:
Janie & Will walking and talking

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2006, 12:17:35 AM »
Janie and Will are taking their nightly walk while Erika and Boogie play pool.  It's a real stimulating conversation about some streets they are both familiar with (can't tell if it's Miami, which I suspect, or Los Angeles). 

Janie just told Will that they've been given beer and wine.  Janie wants to dive in, but B and E want them to save it since it's only 2 bottles. 

On feed 4, after W and J went into the house, Erika was just starting to grill Boogie on Janelle and why she had been saying all along that she was going after CT, yet she didn't put any of them up on Thursday (well, duh, Erika).  Then  :fire:

We're back, and Boogie claiming that Janelle is just really bad at strategy.  Basically, she doesn't know what the heck she's doing. 

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2006, 12:21:57 AM »
Boogie is telling Erika that Janie has won 2 more comps than the 3 of them (B, W and E) have won together, but she's going to have to win at least 2 more to get to the finals.  He's also trying to ensure that E doesn't allign with J by telling her that Marcy would be 60-40 or 70-30 for Janelle (against Erika), but Erika would be 90-10 over either of CT with him.  [I guess Boogie is a mathematical genius in his real life.  Who'd have guessed?!]   :colealert:

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2006, 12:25:08 AM »
Now, B and E are laughing about what the sequester people are going to think when Dani and George walk into the house.  They will now have to vote for someone they don't like.  [Um, who in sequester doesn't like Janie again?  A few of them are going to be pissed Erika now, for turning on Dani.] 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 12:27:42 AM »
Janie & Will in the SR
Janie upset cuz in the DR they are saying things FLAMES

W:tell me something
J: alright I'll trust you
Will tell me a secret
J : ok because I dont know what to think and I am like nervous that your playing me
W: alright ok
J: dont be mad at me for being cautious
W: no im not mad
J: cuz I could tell if you lied to me
W: ok im not mad at you for being cautious ..not at all .i'm just frustrated

Wil using an apple & a grapefruit to compare 2 things " this thing is bigger than this thing and this thing superseeds this thing"
( ill have to make a video its too hard to explain )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2006, 12:35:09 AM »
( still behind )
Will & Janie bring the wine out

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2006, 12:37:49 AM »
im here just making some videos  :lol:

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2006, 12:38:05 AM »
Will told Janie that if he had won the last POV, Erika would be gone and CG would still be in the house vacuuming.  He also told Janie that James is probably hated this season because all he did was whine and he said some terrible things about Janie. 

Will now giving his summary of CT and how they managed to still be here (although Janie, who always knows the order of things, has to correct him).  James wanted someone from CT gone in week 3, but everyone else forced him to put up Jase.  W tells J that Kayser did Sovs a disservice by not putting up CT in his week.  This is like the 12 days of Christmas (on the first week of BB,  B:) B:) B:), but not as interesting. 

Offline jlplsss

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2006, 12:41:18 AM »
W telling J that "when you see the show, you're not going to believe we are still there".  He's telling Janie how it was Dani's idea for him to go up and make friends with Janie and he came back down and told her, "I think it worked" and that was the beginning of their "friendship".  [Sorry Puddin, but I am now of the belief that Will is totally playin' Janie, so I won't be yearning for their showmance to continue.]