Author Topic: What don't the other houseguests know?  (Read 2300 times)

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
What don't the other houseguests know?
« on: September 02, 2006, 05:07:55 PM »
For instance, did Marcellas ever get clued in that Will tried to make everyone think that it was Marcellas that got all the veto prizes in that graveyard game that he and Boogie took. Boogie got the most, but Will went for the money.

And will Danielle discover it wasn't Will, but Chicken George that persuaded Janelle to vote James out?

Did Boogie ever tell anyone that he was the one who won the Coup D'etat?

Does Janelle know that James turned against the season 6 alliance and to the degree he did? Kaysar knows, but since he isn't part of the jury he can't tell anyone before the vote.

Those are just some of the secrets I can remember and not sure they'd affect how anyone would ultimately vote depending on who the final 2 were.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: What don't the other houseguests know?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 05:11:02 PM »
most of them are things that wont effect the outcome of the game just the "friendships" and once they are all out of the house and watch all the back tapes they all soon find out everyting.  maybe james will realize what the rest of the world already knows he screwd his season 6 alliance way before they did him

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 06:38:08 PM »
Do the friendships really last once they're outside of the house? Will and Boogie's seems to have, but has any of the others? Especially if they live in other parts of the country.

I don't think any of the show romances work, either. Although, aren't Jase and Holly still together? But what happened to Boogie and [can't remember her name]. I remember he asked her to marry him. Will and I can't recall her name didn't last. I found it funny the way she described Will. He's totally different from what you see on TV.

It's really hard to say what will happen, as it's a totally different atmosphere once they get out of the house.

It's kind of like that old saying: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

With Survivor I think it might be a little different since they have a whole island or whatever to explore, but with the house it's almost like being in jail.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 07:43:46 PM »
jase and holly are not together anymore  and when he was on the show this season he talked about being very committed to this new girl with a child.  Will and shannon were together for a while i thought but it didnt last. and i dont remember boogie with anyone.

I think part of the thing with the relationships that happen on reality shows as well as those that happen on the internet is that its all fun and games with no real world responsibilities to interfer with things.

its fun when you have the time to play and let loose and not have to concern yourself with the little things in life like work, bill, groceries, laundry that kind of thing.

maybe janie spends all her money on clothes and hair color or will spends every last cent he has on sunscreen, botox, and razor blades.  Looking at the rooms in the house very few knew how to pick up there clothes or put them in the dresser.  so while you may have a great time fooling around in a house or a private island when you get back maybe having dirty socks on the floor or finding out a person is behind on the bills or probally in boogies case has an extensive pron collection or a huge phone bill full of 900 numbers  might be a little bit of a turn off .  and you quickly learn that you really dont have much in common.

I think the friendships that surive the longest are the one where that is purely what it was a friendship, with no sexual relationship complications.

I

Carrie

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 08:04:18 PM »
 Boogie proposed to Krista at the Finale of season 2

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 11:25:24 PM »
Well Mike Boogie is just a marring machine.

Wait a minute. I just relized that Will and Mike Boogie implored this same stratagy as they did in S2. Just more crafty.

Will had Shannon

Mike Boogie had Krista

Chilltown tried the showmance back in S2. Didn't pay off for them as well but they have played the exact same game
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 12:34:07 AM »
well if its not broke dont fix it

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 02:29:47 AM »
Very true
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.