Author Topic: Why is Marcellas considered an all-star?  (Read 5152 times)

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
Why is Marcellas considered an all-star?
« on: September 01, 2006, 07:33:47 PM »
Okay, I have to say I've never seen a more nasty human being in my life than Marcellas. Yet every season since 3 this foul human being is on the show in some manner.

The best part of this year for me was hearing that Amy had seen what he really was and dissed him.

I just don't know how they can consider him an all-star.

He's an all-star donkey's butt in my opinion.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: Why is Marcellas considered an all-star?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 07:42:50 PM »
looking at the all star players this time they didnt all have to be great players just had to be memerable.

that being said how the hell did erika manage to end up there?   oh wait she has connections and well her body when she is prancing around in her binkinis

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 08:02:17 PM »
I know. When she got voted in over Monica I couldn't believe it, because Monica was a great player. I really don't find Erika that memorable, either. Think Amy and the cheese thing was more memorable, but considering how she feels about Marcellas, that probably put her out of the running.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 08:24:48 PM »
plus she is married and happy with her new life and well if you lived though all the snakes in the house once why would you really want to go back in?  just for fame and popularity?  i dont see the amy we knew fitting in with this crowd.  and there could only be one princess and that is janie

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 11:12:14 PM »
As far as Marcellas being an all star you kind of can't deny it to him. In his season he was a big player and a fan favorite. Plus his attitude and personality are almost unforgetable. Love him or hate him Marcellas did deserve to be an all star.

Monica should have been an all star instead of Erika but what is anyone going to do? Erika, Janelle, Diane, and Alison and you could even include Lisa if you want were selected to be on all stars for sex appeal in the most part. I am not denying that Janelle played a good game in S6 but 90% of the reason she was brought back was for sex appeal.

If they went solely on how they played the game Erika and Diane would be nowhere near all stars. Amy and Nicole would be far better choices for BB All Stars then Erika and Diane if it was purely game playing purposes.

My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 05:10:21 AM »
everyone keeps mentioning diane but i really cant remember her doing anything exciting her season either other then hanging around with drew.  she wasnt even great to look at.  there have been many more people that could were more exciting to look at and even watch

its fun to see our old favorites again but im really thinking i like the regular  season with people we have never seen before.  the all star shows just dont turn out that great.

maybe we can get our "favorites fix" by having more where are they now updates. i like them

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 07:06:14 AM »
I've actually enjoyed watching Will manipulate everyone. He's high entertainment as is Will/Boogie in the diary room. It's a good thing Will wasn't booted earlier. All the entertainment value would be gone.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 07:46:07 AM »
i love watching will he is so funny and unlike boogie he does his hg bashing with class.

I think though it would have been just as good a season if will and boogie hand left early on that would have left other entertaining people in the house longer and it might have been interesting to see how the dynamitcs had changed

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 08:03:19 AM »
Have to disagree. With the exception of Chicken George and Nakomis, don't think many of the others were that entertaining.

Janelle loses sight of the game and gets personal if one of her alliance members gets booted, but she can boot whomever she wants and thinks it's okay.

Danielle became the same way in regards to James.

Howie I can't get past his threats against April's dog and his vulgar behavior towards her.

Kaysar I never cared for and he just seemed really blah this season.

Diane and Erika weren't really riveting to watch.

Marcellas' entertainment value I think is gone. I got a bellyful of his trashing women with Amy in Season 3. He even made me feel sorry for Janelle who I've never liked.

I think a lot of people, myself included, tuned in to see what Will would do next. I mean, hands-down Will making love to the camera was most memorable moment of the season. I also tuned in to see if these people are going to get a brain and nominate him, while hoping they didn't since it would be kind of boring without Will.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 08:10:00 AM »
a lot of that was true  and im not saying it would have been better with out them i was just saying that i think it could have been just as exciting as this season (which i think could have been much better)

remember though if will and boogie had gone out early it would have left people like Nic in the game longer.  and dont forget jase (who i didnt really care much for but he did like to stir up trouble in the house)  i could have done with diane or erika cuase they are still boring.

I thhink kayser could have been more exciting if he had alligned himself with dani.  that might have been an interesting alliance kayser, janie, dani, and howie or CG.

CG was funny in his own little world way.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 10:37:16 AM »
I think Nakomis still would have went out early, because she was different. I think that's the real reason she was targeted so soon, because she was her own unique person and for some reason that frightened them. Because she didn't do one threatening thing for them to target her so soon, aside from looking different than the norm. In short, they were prejudiced against her because she likes to dress differently and have odd hair colors.

If Will had gone out early, I probably would have stopped watching, as I can't stand one member of the big season 6 alliance. They really thought they owned the entire house and game because there were so many of them, and I started liking Danielle because she struck the first blow against them. Then she had to go and ruin it by going all mental over James getting evicted. I really think it was their arrogance more than anything else that brought down the season 6 alliance. They really thought they were untouchable. Now they're all gone except Janelle, who Will has wanted to keep for his own reasons. But if Will had wanted her gone, she'd be gone. Everyone he's wanted out of the house is gone. It's almost a classic example of that old fable the tortoise and the hare. Season 6 was the hare and Will was the tortoise. He slowly went after each and everyone one of them and got rid of them.

I also think each and every floater deserves to be booted out because they could have formed their own alliance and taken down both season 6 and Chill Town. They out-numbered season 6. But they just floated along thinking if they didn't do anything they wouldn't be targeted. I don't consider Chicken George a floater because he was basically on his own. He wasn't considered one of any of the three groups.

On a psychological level the entire thing is fascinating. Will was the biggest threat, he'd won the game before, and the two biggest groups in the house had him way out-numbered and he managed to decimate both groups.

This season would make a good study in a psychology class.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 11:53:12 AM »
it just shows they were a big group of fools

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 12:44:31 PM »
I know, and I kind of feel sad for them. They had such an advantage and because a lot of very bad decisions, they totally blew it.

Strangely, I think the two that did the best were the ones that were basically on their own: George and Will. Well, Will has Boogie, but I think it's more a case of Will telling Boogie what to do.

James targeted George because like Nakomis, he walks to the beat of a different drummer. He's all for trashing both Kaysar and Janelle for their nominations, but instead of going after George, he could have nominated Will and Boogie. Although it could have been more about James going along with who Season 6 wanted him to nominate.

One thing you've got to give Danielle kudos for is everyone was trying to get her to put up Marcellas, and she ignored them and took out a Season 6 member, instead.

Season 6 should have put together a list of the biggest threats in the house and taken them down one-by-one. It started good with the putting up Allison and Danielle. The plan should have been to get those two plus Will and Jase out of the house. Without Will around, I don't think Boogie is much of a threat.

Then they could have gone after the floaters, until finally they had to turn on each other to try and win.

I think that's what Will did. He got together a list of the people that he thought was a threat to him. If Jase had stayed longer in the game, I do think he would have gotten rid of Will.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 12:52:20 PM »
Season 6 in All Stars had all the power. They won EVERYTHING in the beginning and they held all the cards. So what did they do? They handed them away. If S6 was smart they would have eliminated Will and Mike Boogie or at least one of them to weaken the other, Danielle, Alison, and Jase.

Of course two of them they succeeded in elimination. Alison was part of the plan but Jase went out because of James' lack of options.

Kaysar was completely idiotic for putting Nakomis and Diane up. I mean what was Chilltown going to do? At that point they didn't have leverage or a great army or there homances behind them. The only thing they could do the next week is the one remaining possibly by slim chance win the HoH and there would still be 11 people in the house to stop him.

And James well I have no idea where his thought process was when he put up Chicken George. It doesn't matter if you think that George is playing an "ok" game this time. Will and Mike Boogie will be playing 100 times better then Chicken George will ever play.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2006, 01:54:38 PM »
Yes, Chill Town has played the best. As I said, it's fascinating watching people who had all the advantages at the beginning of the game totally mess it up. I'll never understand Kaysar's reasoning for whom he put up. Even when he tried to explain it, it made no sense. Howie's no rocket scientist, but you'd expect better from Kaysar.

Ah, well, it should be one of the more intersting finales in a long while.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 02:23:34 PM »
i love Will and Janie!! ?I hated Marci

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 11:15:36 PM »
I hope Will and Mike Boogie make it to the finals. After all they did to get there. I would hate it to see there homances break them up

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2006, 12:44:24 AM »
I think will deserves to be in the final two and even to win

boogie deserves nothing except public humiliation for all his bashing of waitresses and women in general

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2006, 02:35:07 AM »
I just want to see Chilltown in the finals

I want Will to win but I want to see the Chilltown duo that stayed true to the end make it

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2006, 09:18:35 AM »
i will give them that staying true to the chilltown alliance is what made the difference.  if season 6 had stuck together until they were the only ones left in the house they could have been the ones in the house at the end. 

I guess its easier for only 2 people to stay loyal to each other then 4.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2006, 12:30:01 PM »
i will give them that staying true to the chilltown alliance is what made the difference.  if season 6 had stuck together until they were the only ones left in the house they could have been the ones in the house at the end. 

I guess its easier for only 2 people to stay loyal to each other then 4.

I think the first mistake season 6 made was including James in the alliance. He betrayed them before, so no shock he did it again. It was only a matter of time. Then it was nominating the wrong people for eviction.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 08:44:47 PM »
I don't think it was James that was there downfall. I kind of agree with James on some levels. The biggest mistake S6 made was there picks to eliminate. Both Kaysar and James made dubious picks. When they should have put up Will and Mike Boogie they put up floaters. I mean how could you even think that Nakomis and Chicken George were more dangerous then Will and Mike Boogie

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2006, 09:27:07 PM »
I think they had a false sense of security believing no one could touch them no matter who they put up, so they got personal instead of strategic.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2006, 09:35:13 PM »
Very true. But I really don't know how a big team like that could fall into that security. Granted it would be human nature but the four should have known better. It is a game where it is the four of you vs. the other 10. You are not going to stick together to the end. go for the big players but I guess that is over with now. Too bad Kaysar, Howie, and James

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 04:59:44 AM »
Well, to be honest, Howie and Janelle were exactly the same way last season. They didn't think they could be touched. Really don't know what Kaysar's problem was. He really didn't seem that into the game to be honest. If you want to win this game, you've really got to put a lot of passion into it. Didn't really get that from Kaysar. James as usual was James.