Author Topic: All Stars to be annouced on CBS  (Read 3515 times)

surviordude_JT

All Stars to be annouced on CBS
« on: January 09, 2004, 12:24:25 PM »
Breaking News has just reported that the Survivor All-Stars cast (final) will be annouced on CBS Early Show on Jan. 12th  
« Last Edit: January 09, 2004, 06:24:55 PM by Rob »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:All Stars 2 be annouced on CBS
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 01:09:51 PM »
I can not watch the early show with the kids.  I am sure it will be posted on the spoiler boards.  

we need someone to come back and post the official members of the ALL Stars.  WOO HOO I can not believe it is close to starting!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 02:21:02 PM »
Thanks surviordude_JT  for the information!.. ;D..I was wondering where and when they would annouce the cast? ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 02:23:18 PM »
THE "SURVIVOR: ALL STARS CAST ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE BROADCAST
ON CBS NEWS’ "THE EARLY SHOW" JAN. 12, 2004

CBS News' THE EARLY SHOW will provide the first look at the 18 new castaways of SURVIVOR: ALL STARS on Monday, Jan. 12 (7:00-9:00 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Several of the survivors will reveal their strategies for the eighth installment of the hit reality series, which debuts after the Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 1 on CBS.

In addition, in a five-part series to be broadcast the week before the SURVIVOR: ALL STARS premiere, beginning on Monday, Jan. 26 (7:00-9:00 AM, ET/PT), EARLY SHOW Correspondent Tracy Smith will report on each contestant's approach to the game, the plans of the producers and the secrets that have kept SURVIVOR atop the ratings for seven seasons.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 05:50:04 PM »
More from the Early Show~~CBS Eye Mail

The Early Show tribe has spoken and everyone (especially Harry) is excited about Monday's show, where we'll be the first to reveal to you the new (yet not-so-new) contestants for SURVIVOR: ALL STARS, the eighth installment of the king of all reality shows.  Everyone's excited to find out who will be competing. We can't give away any names until Monday, but just know that most of the show's most colorful characters -- some that you've loved, and some that you've hated -- will be there.  And don't forget to tune in every Friday morning to see our interviews with the castoffs - except, the first castoff will be with us on Monday, Feb. 2, because SURVIVOR: ALL STARS will be premiering after the Super Bowl here on CBS.  

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:All Stars to be annouced on CBS
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2004, 12:34:26 PM »
 :D