Author Topic: Will and Boogie are the FINALISTS!!!!  (Read 9375 times)

Offline heatmizer

• RFF Newbie
Will and Boogie are the FINALISTS!!!!
« on: September 01, 2006, 02:02:14 PM »
        Will and Boogie are locked in for the finals..... Why and how? Its as simple as you seen. Erika and Jannelle have to be the DUMBEST competitors EVER to play the game. Thats correct..... EVER! Lets start with Janelle, heres someone who last night had EVERY chance to finally SECURE her spot in the final 2. But blows it by leaving both Will and Boogie still in the house. After being played 4 times in a row by Chill town!!!!! Erika... Burns both her alliance members to KEEP Will and Boogie in the house. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!????
        So how does the rest play out?? Simple! If either Erika or Janelle wins HH, either one. Erika will put up Janelle and Will, Boogie votes off Janelle. If Janelle wins HH, she puts up Boogie and Erika, Will evicts Erika. Erika if she had just a LITTLE bit of sence would have realized that Janelle was backstabbing her by saying she wanted out Chill town. Otherwise she wouldnt have been put up last night. But being that neither one of these IDIOTS have even a slight bit of sence. Will and Boogie WILL be your finalists.   

EvilJay32

Re: Will and Boogie are the FINALISTS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 02:28:31 PM »
I totally agree with you heatmizer. ChillTown have totally played Janelle and Erica  :lol3:. First, Will completely controls Janelle. She has no common sense and eats up all the bull**** Will feeds her :groan:. Erica is no better, having been played big time by Boogie and Will. Like you said, she voted off both her alliance members because she thinks she's in ChillTown, hahaha :lol3:. And for Janelle to think she's in ChillTown is an even bigger joke :lol3: :groan:. Janelles the biggest threat!!! How could she think that Will or Boogie want to take her to final three! :groan:

What Will and Boogie are going to do is let the hos fight each other :meow:. The smart and most likely move for ChillTown is to win HOH and get rid of Janelle using Erica as the pawn. Janelle has won too many HOHs and POVs to keep in the game. Will and Boogie will have to play their butts off at the VETO competition if they want to prevent her from winning. Their number one goal for this week is to get rid of Janelle.

But the main deal here is that ChillTown will be the final two. Erica will never trust Janelle thanks to Will's manipulating. He and Boogie are a team while the girls are all alone. So it's a no brainer that ChillTown has this game won!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 03:09:21 PM »
i love janelle but i am really disapointed in her that she became brain washed by a guy.  i thought much better of her. 

My question is WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE  did they not watch Will during his season??? i mean really he and boogie whould have been the first 2 and 3 rd people voted out of the house (allison had to go first cause i couldnt stand watching her any longer then that)

And Dani last night in the diary room saying well boogie said i was safe so i feel a little better.  WTF where was she the week howie went home?

Can these people really be so stupid?? or does the house do something to them?  maybe we are two judgemental because we are on the outside watching it all and they only get to see what little parts they are involved in.

Just another reason why they all should have watched and rewatched the other players bb seasons so they knew what they were dealing with.

dude monkey

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 03:58:18 PM »
Um folks since there are only 4 guests in the house, there is an interesting twist here.

Two get nominated.  All 4 play POV.  HH does not win POV, and neither nominee wins POV.  Nominations stand because there is nobody else that can be nominated that doesn't already have immunity.

I wouldn't be suprised if there was no POV this week.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 04:27:06 PM »
Um folks since there are only 4 guests in the house, there is an interesting twist here.

Two get nominated.  All 4 play POV.  HH does not win POV, and neither nominee wins POV.  Nominations stand because there is nobody else that can be nominated that doesn't already have immunity.

I wouldn't be suprised if there was no POV this week.

Hi there guests and new members!  :hithere: :yaya: :hello2: :yaya:

Wouldn't the one HG left in the chair go out?  ???

Edited to say.. I R stupid..  :ignore:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 09:44:31 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 04:51:22 PM »
just because the pov has been used alot this season doesnt mean it has to be.  obviouslly if neither nonimee or hoh wins pov but it goes to the other remaining person that person is not going to use it.

They will (im sure) have the pov because if any of the others win it they could use it to either take them self off the block or to backdoor the last remaining person. 

but since we know who is hoh and who is going to be nonimated the only way the pov will be used would be to remove ones self from the block.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 05:03:58 PM »
I think that Will and Mike Boogie are going to go the final 2. I think Erika is going to go next then Janelle then it will come down to Mike Boogie and Will in the finals
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 05:21:59 PM »
1. boogie nominates erika and janie. janie wins pov. will goes up. janie evicts erika (unless she finally wakes up). both will and boogie go to final three.

2. boogie nominates erika and janie. erika wins pov. will votes and evicts janie (unless he is smart and evicts erika because if erika wins next hoh she will not take will; janie would; he would really want boogie to win if he evicts janie. anyways both will and boogie go to final three.

3. boogie nominates erika and janie. either will or boogie win pov and the noms stay the same. will votes. see above.

4. boogie nominates will and janie. janie wins pov. erika goes up. see number 1.

5. boogie nominates will and janie. will or boogie win pov. see number 1.

hands down will and boogie are guaranteed final three. but they are not both guaranteed f2.

here are the scenarios for final three. if will, boogie and janie are the final three there is a huge chance that janie wins final hoh. she takes will. if will wins final hoh he takes boogie. if boogie wins final hoh he takes will. if will, boogie and erika make final three and erika wins final hoh she takes boogie. but if boogie is serious about winning he should not take will. he should take erika. because if will makes f2 he is a guarantee win.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 05:32:26 PM »
I would like to have seen Janelle put up Will and Boogie.  Then, possibly, the final four would have been Janelle, Erika,George and either Will or Boogie.  That would have messed with their plans.     :jumpy:

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 06:09:26 PM »
It all makes sense to me. I like chilltown. I liked Janelle too but I'm not sure that she is looking at the full picture. Which sucks. Because I think she deserves to win more than anyone.

But do you think they will bring someone back? Because they have alot more time left...
oXo Justine

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 06:35:03 PM »
^^^
4 people left Live Eviction Tuesday night 9/5 = 3 people left
3 people left live eviction Thursday night 9/7 = 2 people left
Final 2 / 1 winner  tuesday 9/12

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 07:01:47 PM »
i really dont see them bringing anyone back in at this point its to late but it seems like a long time from thursday live eviction with the final two to the final show on tuesday.  What are they going to do for the sunday show?  have just boring recaps or remember when clips?  or is there not even a sunday show for what ever reason.  still seems like a long time for just 2 people to be in the house by themself

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 07:04:14 PM »

My question is WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE  did they not watch Will during his season??? i mean really he and boogie whould have been the first 2 and 3 rd people voted out of the house (allison had to go first cause i couldnt stand watching her any longer then that)

That's what was cracking me up about Will in the first few weeks of the game. In the diary room he couldn't believe the stupidity of these people not putting him up. I mean, he even told them he hated them all, and they still wouldn't put him up.

Speaking of Danielle, she told Erika Will can't win any competitions. Hello, he's faking it. Look at last night. He left Boogie and Janelle in the dust And he came pretty close to beating Erika.

I do have to wonder though if the show picked that particular veto comp because they knew it would be something Erika was good at.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 07:13:35 PM »
while i dont believe that the competitions are rigged i defiantly do believe they are geered towards certain people or groups of people they would like to win at the time.  its like on survivor when they mix up the tribes its always done at a time when conveniently one tribe is always winning the comps and all then suddenly its time for a tribe redistribution.

Although i dont believe that even if will won the veto last night that the outcome could have been any different.  both Erika and George would have stayed on the block and i really believe CG would have still been voted out by both boogie and will.

the only thing that might have made it interesting is if CG had won pov.  it would have been interesting to see who when home then Erika or boogie.

But well CG had to go home his bags were already packed and waiting at the door and no one else's were.

This twist might have been much more exciting if it had been used when there were more people and alliances in the house.  then it might have been more exciting then it was.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 07:20:02 PM »
Oh, I don't think they're rigged, either, but if the comps involve something the one person is better at than the other people and they'll win the veto comp. Janelle is usually good at the comps, but she totally tanked.

I do think if Will had won, the noms would have stayed the same, but I do think Erika would have been booted. She's the next one Will wants to get rid of.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 07:28:57 PM »
i would have loved for erika to walk out the door it would have served her right for backstabbing dani,

oh well only in our dreams.

i just wonder how these people go home and face their friends and family after behaving so badly for the world to see

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 07:36:49 PM »
Well, the thing is if you think about it Dani wasn't the first one she back-stabbed. She did the same to Kaysar who went to bat for her. Didn't she also do the same to Diane?

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 07:40:45 PM »
i dont know about diane but yes she deffently did it to kayser.  i dont remember her much from the her season really but i think i liked her then but i deffently dont like her this season  but im finding that the case with many of the players.  most of them i really liked so it was hard to be against them but over the time more and more of them i have really started to dislike the longer the game went on.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 08:12:44 PM »
i dont know about diane but yes she deffently did it to kayser.  i dont remember her much from the her season really but i think i liked her then but i deffently dont like her this season  but im finding that the case with many of the players.  most of them i really liked so it was hard to be against them but over the time more and more of them i have really started to dislike the longer the game went on.

I'm just the opposite.

I loathed Dani in season 3, but I started liking her until she was out for revenge for James eviction. That more than anything else is what I think got her evicted. She lost sight of the game.

Same goes for Janelle. I couldn't stand her in season 6, then I felt sorry for her when she thought Marcellas was her friend and he was trash talking her behind her back.

Never cared for Kaysar, but I thought he was beyond stupid when he nominated Nakomis and Diane.

Liked Nakomis and still do since she stayed true to herself.

Boogie kind of repels me.

And to all the house guests, "Did you not watch Season 2?" I'm sorry, but it's one thing to be fooled by Will when you haven't seen him in action, but if you did and you still fall for it you're stupid.

That's why it doesn't bug me when Will makes fun of the houseguests. They deserve to be made fun of. If I were in that house, he'd be the first one I would have sent packing.

Sometimes it's almost like he's a movie star and they're all star struck by him instead of seeing him as the biggest threat in that house.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 11:04:06 PM »
I hated Danielle in S3 and I hated her this time. She makes everything so personal. When James got evicted she took it like she just got evicted but was forced to stay in the house. Then set out for revenge.

I never liked Janelle. Janelle just annoys me. Really all girls like her annoy me. Preppy, snobby, over flirtatious and so forth.

Kaysar was my favorite in S6 next to Howie but this season I could really care less about him. He didn't strike me as dynamic this time.

I always like Nakomis. I was rooting for her in S5 as well as I did in All Stars. Then I cried when she left SECOND  :'(

I always liked Mike Boogie. Maybe it is because he reminds me of my cousin.

I agree on with WillRules on the S2 part. This season like in Survivor All Stars with Rob and Amber the house let Mike Boogie and Will (mainly Will) rule the house. They were in an alliance with everyone (like Rob and Amber), they backstabbed pretty much everyone (like Rob and Amber), and everybody in that house thought Chilltown was a threat and did nothing to stop them. Not one person put Dr. Will and Mike Boogie on the block at the same time. I think the only logical explaination that I can come up with for this happening in Big Brother and Survivor All Stars is that every single person came into BB All Stars and Survivor All Stars thinking "I'm the man/woman. I will be the craftiest player on the show and so on so forth." So they thought they were so smart by keeping such good players as Rob and Amber and Will and Mike Boogie around and let them rule the game until the power duo decided they weren't of anymore use to them and terminated them.

I also agree with WillRules on the making fun of part. It is hilarious when Will makes fun of the other guest. Because they were stupid enough to keep the ONLY WINNER in the house for that long and let him play his game that he played in BB2.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 05:22:48 AM »
i can see in some ways not targeting the big players like that and getting some of the more annoying less threating players out of the game first (after all you dont have to be a great player to be an all star just memorable)  but you better not wait to long, which is exactally what happend.

Will managed to save himself every time he was put up on the block during bb2 and i have no doubt he could have this time also.  I did not like will at first during bb2 but by the end he was the one i was routing for.  So this season he has been one of my favorites too.  his choice in friends has me shaking my head though.  i was also routing for season 6 too.  and well CG  and Dani, ok i liked them all except Allison. and James but i did give him the benefit of the doubt at the beginning but when he went back to his sniveling ways i stopped liking him.  and well boogie is just showing himself to be a bitter ugly person

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2006, 07:35:13 AM »
If Will wants to be in the Final 2, if I were him, I wouldn't rely on Boogie. Boogie made a comment about how Will turned on him in Season 2 and he might have to do the same to Will, this time.

You know, I can't honestly see Boogie winning against anyone, with the exception of Erika if he's in the final 2.

I do think Boogie's secret weapon, though, could be the Coup D'etat. If memory serves it was never revealed he was the one who won it. He also bullied Chicken George into not putting Will up. He won HOH and POV. He sexed up Erika to put up Danielle. So you compare his game to Erika and he's the better player.

Against Will or Janelle, he isn't the better player. Will had played the entire household and never got nominated, while Janelle has won HOH and POV more times than any player.

So if Boogie wins HOH he puts up Erika and Janelle, with Will having the deciding vote. He votes out Janelle, because she's too strong of a player to win against and this is end game. Then if either Boogie or Erika win, either one votes out Will. With Boogie emerging the winner. With so little players in the game, I can't see how they could do a power of veto. If Will won POV and took someone off, there'd be no one to nominate in his place.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2006, 07:43:35 AM »
well basically if will of boogie win pov its not going to be used that week unless boogie wins it and  goes insane and and decides to put will up but that is not going to happen.

if one of the girls wins it then they are deffently going to remove themself they would be a fool not to. and then will goes up.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2006, 07:51:34 AM »
At this point, I don't think the POV comes into play anymore.

The houseguest not nominated decides who is in the final three. The the last HOH who wins the series of comps decides who he/she is taking to final 2.

At least that's how I remember it to be.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2006, 08:04:29 AM »
cant remember for sure and not positive how it will be but i thought they played for pov at 4 people.  then when there are only 3 people left that is when there is no pov case there is no one else left to put up.

I do remember in dani's season the final 2 were decided by comptitions. they had 2 comps  the first one all 3 played in the winner of that one guaranteed one of the spots, then the final two competed again and the winner of that comp got the other spot the looser went home.  (that was in dani's season)

Im trying to think back to the other but cant really remember  but i do think i recall one time where the 3 of them competed and the winner got to decide who they were taking with them.  they had to make the decision live and in front of the two nominees. (no diary room there) it was done face to face.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 08:16:07 AM »
I think you're right. Although in the last couple of years it did seem that they upped it to 3 comps.

All three compete in the first one. Losers of the first one compete in the second one. Then the winners of the first and second comp compete in the final one.

I can't completely remember as usually the final two aren't who I wanted in the final two, so I don't pay that much attention. Season 2 was the only time I actually liked two of the final three. Will and Monica. I think the big comp in that season was the three of them having to sit on a bed and not be able to leave it. Can't recall who won, but Monica was booted and it was Nicole vs Will.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2006, 11:58:22 AM »
i couldnt remember who will was up again and i dont really remeber many from his season anyway  or most seasons for that matter.

the only season i remeber clearly was the one with allison and jun  and i think it was casue i was so disgusted with both those two. 

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2006, 12:24:31 PM »
I boycotted the finale that year. I shared your disgust. I couldn't stand either one of them and was disgusted they were in the final 2.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2006, 12:31:20 PM »
At this point, I don't think the POV comes into play anymore.

The houseguest not nominated decides who is in the final three. The the last HOH who wins the series of comps decides who he/she is taking to final 2.

At least that's how I remember it to be.

With 4 people left..POV is the MOST IMPORTATNT of all season....person who wins POV and the HOH are the only 2 guaranteed final 3..then the person who isn't on the block(be it Will if noms stay the same or one of the girls if they win POV) gets to decide who else goes to the final 3.

In final HOH....they have a series of competitions and the winner is HOH...THAT person(HOH) gets to decide who he/she takes to final 2 with them.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 02:41:27 PM by PotatosPunkGirl »

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2006, 12:54:15 PM »
Sweetness. I hope it comes down to Will, Mike Boogie, and Erika with Mike Boogie as the HoH. That way he has to decide between friend and homance.  ;D

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2006, 02:36:27 PM »
well at that point at least there would be a little anticipation of who would be going with him.  I think he has a better chance of winning against erika though. 

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2006, 11:19:04 PM »
I think the best person to go up against in the Finals is Will. Because he has stabbed so many people in the back and he is a previous winner

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2006, 12:38:19 AM »
that might be exactally the reason to give it to him because he was the most dangerous player comming into this game and he made it to the end again.

but the question is did he do it with skill or was it just that the other HG were so stupid?  maybe a combination of both

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2006, 02:32:17 AM »
Very true. I would vote for him for that reason. But just thinking of how I would think if I was Erika, Janelle, or Mike Boogie

I definietely think it is a mix of both. The HG were stupid to keep them there but you can't deny that Will played the game with out flaw

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2006, 09:41:19 AM »
We will know the final 3 on Tuesday. I can't see Janie keeping Erika. Erika has lied to Janie and could possibly win the final 3 comp particularly if it is endurance. She wouldn't take Janie even if she promised on her mother's life. (Or some other fake pledge.)

I think Janie can win over any of the 3 if she makes it to the final 2.  :woohoo: :hearts: :woohoo: (IF!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2006, 08:41:20 PM »
I think that Will is going to win the final challenge and him and Mike Boogie are going to the finals.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2006, 09:33:07 PM »
You know, that would be something if that happened.

In the footage they aired on tonights episode Boogie came off really ugly and kind of sleazy.

I'd love for Will to take the prize again.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2006, 09:44:05 PM »
I do to. That would be so awesome.

Janelle can be Veto Queen

James can be Veto King

But Dr. Will Kirby will be the BIG BROTHER KING

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2006, 02:12:27 PM »
I'm going to put some sequestered HG's interviews together
Heres one from Marcelles :

Since you're the first person on the jury. Is there anyone you're not going to vote for to win?
I could give you entire list — it's everyone left in the house with the exception of Erika and Danielle. Well, I'm going to give everyone their shot and listen to what they say. I don't like the game Dr. Ill is playing. I don't like the game Mike Booger is playing. I don't like that Chicken George maintained this ''I'm floating and getting far'' thing. I don't like that Janelle put me in danger. I don't like that Howie is an abrasive bully. But if they make it to the final two, they got there somehow.

Anyone you kind of want to see win?
I'd like to see the buxom blonde win — Janelle. She came in with the four people in an alliance, made an alliance with me, nominated Diane out of the blue, put the entire house on cold water and cots, put two people in her alliance on slop, and flirted with Will within an inch of her life to the point where she doesn't know if she has a boyfriend on the outside. This is the riskiest game in Big Brother history.

It's funny to hear you say all that because you were harsh on her in the diary room. You picked on her roots, her personality. You called her fat.
When did I call her fat? Oh, no, I said I wasn't going to do that this time. That's why I spent so much time alone. I don't know, after living with the Sovereign Six, I feel like calling up the Nerd Herd and apologizing to them. I think those people made those other people hate them. I think Howie's bad behavior made them hate him. I could say the same thing about Janelle and the Iraqi peach. He was no peach. He was a little depressed; he always seemed angry. If people weren't behaving like he wanted, he seemed angry.
http://www.ew.com/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2006, 02:21:25 PM »
George :

RNO: Who do you think will win?

George: Janelle.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article6407.art&page=1

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2006, 02:32:01 PM »
Marcellas:

From SammyPants: Big Brother! Marcellas is out, and now Howie! Janelle is losing her ground!
I know! And now Mike Boogie is HOH. This could be a really big week in the house. I talked to Marcellas on Friday, who, incidentally, is probably really happy that Howie is out. When I asked him who the biggest scumbag in the game is, he said "Howie! Janelle is at least playing the game. Boogie and Will are running the game. Howie is doing nothing but being annoying." He also told me he has no hard feelings toward Janelle: "I like Janelle. I never didn't like Janelle. I think as a person she's funny, she's smart and she's a beautiful girl. She might not be someone you want to play a game like Big Brother: All-Stars with, but she's definitely someone you want to have manis, petis and drinks with. Looking back [if I could do something different], I wouldn't have thrown the HOH comp to Janelle, which led to Diane an Erika being nominated. I would have taken it and put up Mike Boogie and Janelle." Yes, Marcellas, that would've been a smarter move for you, and it would've really changed the game.

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Archive2006/060821.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2006, 02:41:16 PM »
James :
Deep-Sixed
James, the latest ''Big Brother'' evictee, talks to Josh Wolk about being betrayed by both of his alliances, season 6 and then the Legion of Doom, and how Chicken George might get his final vote

When, oh, when will people stop trusting Chill Town? Will and Mike Boogie carved another notch on their headboard of death when they betrayed their Legion of Doom and evicted James Rhine. We talked to the surprisingly calm former season sixer (although after Howie's blustery exit, everything seems calm) about what it's like to be betrayed by two alliances.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Were you surprised when the votes were announced?
JAMES RHINE: I wasn't. I was surprised the vote was 3 to 1. I figured that Janelle, just for good strategy, would have given me a vote, because I was up against a person who had eliminated Howie, and it's always good to cover your ass. But I knew this week, based on how people were reacting, that they were telling me what I wanted to hear, but they weren't planning for the future. When people say they're going to keep you, but then strategy talks diminish, and you don't study with them for HOH competitions, you know you already have the cancer, and it's your turn next. And when I was talking to Will, you know he's lying when his eyes move back and forth. He tells you what you want to hear, but he's trying to read you to see if you're falling for it and to see how far he has to go.

When did you figure out that the eye darting was Will's tell?
I've been reading him when I talk to him, and he's someone you can't read by looking at gestures and body language. He is such a good liar and manipulator that he doesn't give you the signs because he knows he's gonna work you over; he doesn't have to think about it. He just knows people are going to fall for it.

Everyone knew coming in how smart and slippery Will was. For the love of God, why have people kept him in the game?
In the first four weeks, I wanted one of Chill Town gone, preferably Boogie, because then I knew Will would be forced to find someone else to attach to. With Kaysar appearing scared to nominate them for whatever reason, and then Janelle doing all she could to protect them, I was like, all right, if these people are being protected, and I can't use the season 6 alliance to go after them, maybe I should grab Dani and see if we could work with them.

When did you realize that you had to leave the season sixers?
At the point where Janelle, Kaysar, and Howie lied to me and told me that if I put up Jase, they would put up Chill Town the following week if they got HOH, and then Janelle did this idiotic move by putting up Diane. At that point they had declared war on Chill Town verbally, and declared war on the floaters physically, so they had decided to take on the entire house with only three members who actually do something. Howie was actually nonexistent as an ally.

Why did Janelle target Diane so feverishly?
Janelle talked a lot of crap about Diane [on the show] last year, and I had said some bad things about her also. I talked smack, that's what I do. I found out when I got out that I'd really hurt Diane's feelings. So I got her number from Danielle and called her from a party at Mike and Kaysar's. I felt like the biggest ass. I apologized; she accepted my apology. Janelle was there and saw I was apologizing to Diane, she jumped on the phone: ''Oh yeah, I'm sorry, blah blah blah,'' but would then continue the conversation with somebody else, and it was a slap in Diane's face....The thing about Janelle is she's a great player, she's incredibly manipulative, but her stuff only works on guys, because girls see right through it. So she couldn't leave an independent thinker like Diane, Nakomis, or Danielle.

Had season 6 gone after Chill Town at the beginning, do you think they would have made it until the end?
Completely. But when Janelle went after Diane, I was like, I can't afford to have them lie to me anymore because it was screwing with everything. And when Janelle chose to save Marcellas by picking him for the veto competition and not Kaysar, that was the final selfish act. This is not an alliance, this is one girl using these two other guys, Howie and Kaysar, to further her own agenda. They went home, she's still there. I tried to warn them, but they wouldn't believe me, and s--- happens.

All this season, Kaysar was pegged as this game genius, and yet now he's been evicted three times in two years. Why does he still get the reputation as a mastermind?
The thing is, his whole ''I sealed your partner's fate'' move last year? It was my idea to get rid of Eric. He wanted to get rid of Ivette, and I had to convince him to go back on his word. If they want to peg him as a genius, that's fine. But there were a lot of people who made some stupid mistakes this year.

It did seem like you were always odd man out in that alliance, just like you were last year.
Completely. Like when Kaysar was nominated next to me after Janelle won the veto, the entire alliance went up and hugged him and left me in my nomination chair. And after George nominated me, there was no solace or anything from Janelle and Howie. Howie actually went over to George, shook his hand, and said, ''Jedi alliance.'' I'm not stupid.

So that alliance crumbled, and then so did the Legion of Doom. It seems like any alliance can only last so long before someone has to make a move to destroy it from within. Had you stayed in the house, how long would you have waited to turn against Chill Town?
Unless you have something going on the side, it's not a good idea to go against your alliance. Unless Mike and Boogie are working with Janelle — and she definitely saved them enough for me to think that's a possibility — I would not want Janelle and Danielle coming after my ass. Those are the two baddest women in Big Brother history. There must be something else in the works. I'll see when I watch the tapes.

If you had gotten that last voodoo doll in the veto competition and not Janelle, what would have happened?
Janelle would be out here talking to you. Whoever was up against Chicken George was going home. If those people had left me in the game over Chicken George, they would not have been all-stars. You don't vote out the dishwasher when you have the chance to vote out the Veto King, or whatever they call it.

Do you think George will make it to the final two?
I really, really hope not. In my opinion, this man does not deserve to be in the game, because he played a different game. For the first Big Brother, they just sat around kissing America's ass all season. And this is the same guy who didn't nominate Janelle because she was popular. You don't want to sack the quarterback because it's Joe Montana? You just have to play the game, and you can't play it wondering whether America's gonna like you or if you're gonna be popular. You have to be ready to cut some throats.

Are you surprised he's made it this far?
No. Everyone just keeps thinking, ''I'll take him to the end and beat him.'' The guy's on slop for 60 days, you get into a longevity contest with him, it's obvious that this is his last chance. He will park himself on whatever it takes, and he'll be there until next season. If it gets down to that point and he makes it, you know what, he can possibly have my vote.

Will it be tense being in the sequester house with Marcellas and Howie?
No. Marcellas and I are friends outside the house. But I am way done with Howie's booby talk and the Jedi crap. Howie might not come back from sequester if it continues.

Code: [Select]
http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1333983_3_0_,00.html