7 (46.7%)
Mike Boogie
1 (6.7%)
Janelle
7 (46.7%)
Erika
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Who is it going to be?  (Read 2088 times)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Who is it going to be?
« on: September 01, 2006, 12:14:07 PM »
Who is going to win it all is now the big question on every BB fan and houseguests minds. I think that Mike Boogie and Erika don't have a chance unless they make it to the final 2 together.

My money is all on the Good Doctor Will to pull out another victory
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Who is it going to be?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 12:44:26 PM »
My vote is on Boogie.  They won't award the prize to Will or Erika, and I doubt they'd make it to the final 2 together.  Janelle could win it, but she's a big target this week now that her power as HOH was short lived.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 12:45:35 PM »
I agree. I think Will has been the best player.

Thought he did pretty good in the POV comp last night, too. Does make me wonder if he threw the thing at the last moment, since it looked like he was going to win over Erika.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 01:30:06 PM »
I don't think he threw the comp because he hurt himself...he got tangled on the rope and couldn't get the veto off quit enough....

too bad I was on the edge of my seat!!!

I want either Janie or Will to win....
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

EvilJay32

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 02:35:38 PM »
Will wins hands down thanks to his manipulation of Janelle :groan:. Man, Will makes it look so easy working over Janelle like he does, hahaha!!! She caves in to him all the time. It's amazing. I totally lost respect for Janelle as a player. She voted off her best ally in George and burned her bridge with Erica. And the worst part is that she thinks she's in ChillTown!! :groan:. Boy, is Janelle in for a rude awakening. Bye Bye to Janelle this week! :waves:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 02:59:42 PM »
well the biggest part will be who is left after the eviction this week who ever doesnt win veto (either janie or erika) will be sent packing.  then it will come down to the hoh competition.  if one of the guys wins it then it will deffetnly be will and boogie as final two with the win going to will.

if the remaining girl wins it they will obviouslly take their showmance with them to the final two.  Only hope i see for the girl no mater who it is to take boogie tot he final two but even that is very dangerous cause that will leave dr will in the sequeser house to campagine for boogie so its pretty much a crap shoot.

but in the end the odds go towards it being boogie and will and boogie is such a lowlife puke he cant possible win