Author Topic: The JAMES Thing  (Read 3676 times)

S. L. John

The JAMES Thing
« on: September 01, 2006, 01:42:33 AM »
I do not understand how James got the reputation of being untrustworthy, If memory serves me in B6 Howie and the gang betrayed James by voting out Sarah and that is when James (rightfully so) turned on those chumps. In my opinion James wasn't anywhere near as shady as Erika was with Danielle or Howie with Sarah, or anybody else that has played the game, Even Kayser was the 1st to make a shady deal with Chilltown. I just don't get it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: The JAMES Thing
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 05:14:39 PM »
James was a skunk and a liar in Season 6 and his lies caught up with him. He was allied with Kayser, Janie and Howie, but also secretly with Ivette and not so secretly ( :lol3: ) with Sarah. He tried to play with the nerd herd and  :killme: :boot: 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 06:48:57 PM »
Agreed. James is a weasel. And after that message he left Kaysar, this season, a classless weasel. There was also how he trash-talked Janelle behind her back. Think the names he called her were totally uncalled for.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 06:53:45 PM »
james is as bad a boogie but he whines much more

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 07:32:09 PM »
James is a little  (:;) A$$ !!! I never liked him! He could never say anything about anyone to there face ... he was the worst faked/liar in the whole world ( remember the comp. where he wanted Dani to win  :jam: with the wine glass ) He was always lieing to people! He is a little sneaky skunk!! He ALWAYS talked about people behind there back and he shouldn't of even been on Big Brother All star ... He is a Big Brother Jack A$$! ha ha .. glad to get that off my chest!!!  B:) :o :jumpy:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 07:45:38 PM by ***Kri$$i*** »

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2006, 07:44:02 PM »
I actually went Eeeeeeeeeeeew when he was voted in. I agree. He's not an all-star.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 09:01:14 PM »
No but he was the Veto King so they jumped right on him. If he was on like S5 or something he wouldn't have made it but because he was on Season 6 he was more fresh in peoples minds so they voted him in over someone like Cowboy who wasn't.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 09:12:23 PM »
He is a Big Brother Jack A$$! ha ha .. glad to get that off my chest!!!  B:) :o :jumpy:

Well said Kri$$i!  :tup: :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2006, 09:21:27 PM »
 :jumpy: Thanks  :jumpy: .. lol .. i always felt that way but i never saw a thread that i can post it in. .lol

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 03:10:34 AM »
i think dont think cowboy would have cut it in this house this season either.  He was in way over his head. 

It might have been nice to see him in the house though cause i think him and CG would have teamed up and not been so alone

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 11:16:11 AM »
I don't think he would be alone. If Cowboy was in the house then Nakomis, Diane, and Jase would have a fourth BB5 member to rival the S6 alliance. But as I said before we could go through great scenarios for Dana, Ivette, Monica, Bunky, Cowboy, and Lisa but the point is they didn't make it and this is the way it ends with Janelle, Erika, Mike Boogie, and Will in the final 4
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 03:58:08 PM »
i think the only reason booger is in the house is becuase will talked to cbs and pushed for him to be there.  if will wasnt there then booger would have been standing on the crub with the rest of them

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 04:36:57 PM »
i think dont think cowboy would have cut it in this house this season either.  He was in way over his head. 

It might have been nice to see him in the house though cause i think him and CG would have teamed up and not been so alone

I hate to say it, but Cowboy has kind of always given me the creeps. He isn't really what I'd call an all-star, either. But neither was Chicken George. Although both are pretty memorable.

I do kind of agree about Boogie, but he was memorable from BB2 because of him proposing to Krista at the reunion show. Just like that bald guy who was a teacher from BB3 who would go to the bathroom, not wash his hands and then start making salad that Dani had the fight with. Amy and her cheese and Roddy aka The Devil are also pretty memorable. Just as virginal Jason.

When compared to someone like Diane and Lisa, I think Erika is more memorable. Yvette with her over the top devotion to Cappy is memorable, as is Cappy, himself. Speaking of Erika, watching her chain-smoking like that she reminded me of Nicole Will's competition in the final 2.