Author Topic: WHY must this be the final four?  (Read 3068 times)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
WHY must this be the final four?
« on: August 31, 2006, 10:39:01 PM »
Why did it have to be Will, Mike Boogie, Janelle, and Erika in the final four? Man this is shades of last year. I guess I will just have to cheer for Chilltown to pull it off.

But Chicken George is gone :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: WHY must this be the final four?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 10:42:43 PM »
Personally he annoyed me ,I was hoping Erika won Veto  :lol:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 11:05:33 PM »
 :'( That hurt my feelings. lol ;D

I liked Chicken George. He reminded me of my uncle. And also by the way he played the game is the other reason I wanted him to win. Besides he would be a better choice then Erika.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 11:09:42 PM »
He reminded me of this cook that worked at this place when i bartended .. he would sit on the corner of the bar all smelly and sweaty and offend the customers we'd order food just to get him the hell out of there . He's repeat stuff like Cg like when Cg would say " not bad " . Sorry I truly was sick of George  :lol: , nothing agianst . Blame Larry the short order cook .

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 11:32:16 PM »
i liked Goergy! Goregy was alright!!!! LOL .. haha.. he was a great player and i think Erika should of been the one that was gone! Goregy deserves it more then Erika! But i thought it was really cute , the Kernal .. haha .. the chicken .. haha .. wheres the beer?

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 11:48:29 PM »
Exactely George deserved it more then Erika.

Plus I can see my same goofyness that is in Chicken George. I am going to end up being Chicken George when I am 40

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 12:19:35 AM »
I wonder if Mrs. Chicken is as crazy lol

I loved George he seemed like a sweet man the kind that you could talk to and joke around with..  A cool {but strange} father figure.      If he would of been in the top 2 he would of been hard to beat..  Besides Howie he really hasnt screwed over anybody and he's nice to everyone..

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 12:37:05 AM »
I know he would have won if he made it to the final 2.

:lol: Most Likely she is

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 03:47:00 AM »
George is a nice guy, fun loving, and his own person.  He played with no strategy other than just being himself.  Kudos to George for having the guts to go into a House with eye candy & lying snakes & tolerate it all...PLUS living on Slop most of the time.  He deserves to be the winner, but of the F4, only Janie or Will deserve to win.  George is a good guy, kind of strange at times...but he's a kind, loving person!  :umn:   

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 08:11:31 AM »
I'll miss ol' George, too.  He really didn't do much in the house.  As he said on his exit interview with Julie, he really didn't have a strategy.  He was the ultimate floater.  But, a good guy.

Let's face it, whether or not you like Janie or Will...they ARE the best two players in the game.  Janie with her competitiveness and ability to win POV and HOHs; Will with his ability to sway and manipulate people into doing whatever he wants them to do.  Those two are definitely the most deserving players to be the final two. 

It will be interesting to see how the rest of the game plays out.  Will Boogie scumbag Erika?  Will Chill Town and it's skank "wanna be a Chill Town member" Erika gang up on Janie?  Will Janie win another HOH and break up "the boys"?  I hope so!!  I hope that Boogie and Erika go packin' to the sequester house and everyone there beats the hell out of them!!   :waves:   

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 08:20:25 AM »
Chicken George is the kind of guy we all love, and love to be around. Happy - go - lucky all the time!!!  :js:

But let's face it ...... he only stuck around as long as he did, because he was so likable, and because he flew very low under the radar. Seems like he was on the chopping block nearly every time, but there was always someone who needed to go out more.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 08:38:21 AM »
okay enlghten me as I do nto remember do they all play at final 4 for HOH?

Smart move woudl be for the girls to gang up on the guys, but Erika will not do that.  Too bad Janie and ERika do not like each other more.

Should be interesting if the boys win HOH . . . get rid of Janie because she is good a competitions?  Well Erika proved she is good when she needs it.  THey can nto beat her for endurance.  They think no one will vote for Janie so they might take her.

Please let the girls gang up on the Guys.  Janie will win against Erika or Boogie.  Wil I think it will be a toss up.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 05:05:33 AM »
Let's face it, whether or not you like Janie or Will...they ARE the best two players in the game.  Janie with her competitiveness and ability to win POV and HOHs; Will with his ability to sway and manipulate people into doing whatever he wants them to do.  Those two are definitely the most deserving players to be the final two.
It will be interesting to see how the rest of the game plays out.  Will Boogie scumbag Erika?  Will Chill Town and it's skank "wanna be a Chill Town member" Erika gang up on Janie?  Will Janie win another HOH and break up "the boys"?  I hope so!!  I hope that Boogie and Erika go packin' to the sequester house and everyone there beats the hell out of them!!   :waves:  
I hope & pray Janie & Will are the F2 for your reasons stated, Lovin' BB7! 

And Texan, I was also wondering about HoH when it gets down to F4.  Don't they have challenges, but no one is HoH b/c only one person can vote?  So instead of having HOH, going thru the ceremony...  B:) B:) B:) ...seems more reasonable to just do challenges & the ones who comes in last are evicted in two separate challenges.