Author Topic: I feel like I'VE been played(spoiler)  (Read 7792 times)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
I feel like I'VE been played(spoiler)
« on: August 31, 2006, 07:25:26 AM »
I get the feeds but usually I don't have much chance to watch the exciting things that go on in the house due to the time zone difference,but for the past two nights I have watched.I watched the first night because I saw they were all getting tipsy & thought I might see some action for once.
And I did,or at least I thought I did.Will and Janelle were all over each other,I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about,I admit I enjoyed it,I was happy for them.I thought they made a really great couple.I sit down to watch last night and hear that Will tell Boogie that he has led her to believe that he would leave his girlfriend for her,but that its all an act and has no intention of doing so.
I feel so dumb,I fell for his crap too.I really really hope Janelle boots him out of this game now.I liked Will.I did'nt think he was as ugly as the rest,I guess I was wrong.Yes I'm taking this way too personally,I'm tired and cranky from staying up to watch his foolishness.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: I feel like I'VE been played(spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 07:33:25 AM »
WOW!!  Didn't you watch Will the first time around????
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 07:51:53 AM »
I did watch Will,I was aware that he lies about alliances and things of that nature,but he is really toying with her feelings.I don't think it was necessary for him to go that far.
I have calmed down by the way,I was more irritated with myself for being sucked into this.The person who really has my sympathies is Janelle's boyfriend.(I do like her though & want to see her in the final two,only now with CG instead of Will)

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 09:17:28 AM »
I agree.i wasn't up but I read it earlier and that is really wrong.To mess with ones heart is the worst betrayal.I was falling for it also,but I don't think when watching them I will be interested like I was,that just pisses me off.Will is a huge a** bag in my eyes.When he said (for the record internet viewers I love Erin Brodie and thats who I want to be with)I wish I could be the one to say Erin dont want your dumba** anymore,just check out your myspace page.Sorry I just had to vent (:;)
And I didn't see his season so I didn't know what an a** he was chunky.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 09:34:23 AM »
i think will really did like her,i just think that he was turned off by the whole sponsor thing she does.i think he had a change of heart after hearing about all these rich men that spend all  kinda money on janelle and her friends.the more stories i hear about it the more disgusted i am.i would rather a women who is more self sufficient and doesnt have to flirt and whore herself out to older rich dudes just to go on luxurious vacations and get all kinds of rich gifts.im not saying that janelle has sex with these guys because im not there,but i also doubt its as innocent as she makes it out to be.i would hate to have to depend on people for money and vacations and gifts,i have a career and i get those things with my own money.be honest,am i suppossed to believe that after these millionaires take janelle and her girlfriends to greece on the 4th biggest yacht in the world and drink crystal all night long that they all go to there rooms and play monopoly after. :groan:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 09:49:04 AM »
Oh my,I didn't see or read about the sponsers.Good lord,I miss everything,I guess i'm cluless about all of them.Is there a link in the feeds of this convo?I've only been watching the feeds for about 2 weeks with limited time,so I miss alot.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 10:05:17 AM »
I know what you mean about the sponsor thing but I do think that deep down Janelle is a good person.I don't see how Will can sit in judgement of Janelle though seeings how his girlfriend flirted her way to her money also.I'm also will not enjoy the feeds like I did,but on the plus side I'll get more sleep!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 12:36:32 PM »
I know what you mean about the sponsor thing but I do think that deep down Janelle is a good person.I don't see how Will can sit in judgement of Janelle though seeings how his girlfriend flirted her way to her money also.I'm also will not enjoy the feeds like I did,but on the plus side I'll get more sleep!!!

Watching Will BS Erika yesterday was an eye opener for me. He was covering all bases to make sure HE wins. I don't think he really want's Boogie to win, he wants to be the best of the BB HGs. I wonder if Erin taking her photos down wasn't a preplanned ploy too.

If Dani and Erika had only gotten together with Janie last week, together they could have put the heat to CT.  :flamemad:

BTW, I agree with you, I think Janie is a good person.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

ChadsBaby

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 01:48:56 PM »
I agree with you, but I think Janelle is playing Will to. I mean she has a boyfriend as well. Thats jmo. I am starting to be ok with Janelle that Howie is gone but the sponsor thing bothers me as well. What really ticks me off is when Will says that Janelle has gotten everything she wanted since she was 5. So he probably thinks this is funny if she wants him but can't have him. I don't find that funny at all.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 02:09:09 PM »
I agree with you, but I think Janelle is playing Will to. I mean she has a boyfriend as well. Thats jmo. I am starting to be ok with Janelle that Howie is gone but the sponsor thing bothers me as well. What really ticks me off is when Will says that Janelle has gotten everything she wanted since she was 5. So he probably thinks this is funny if she wants him but can't have him. I don't find that funny at all.

I don't think it was very serious, she said she'd only seen him about 6 or 7 times, might not have been that many, she met him this past Spring. It could have just been something she decided to say coming into the house as a protective cover.

It was Jase and now Boogie who obsess on the sponsor thing. I believe she also said she only works at the bar on Mondays. It isn't her job.

Will is just finding excuses, I bet he was a very spoiled child and we certainly can see he likes HIS way to be the highway.  :umn: My opinion of Will want way down yesterday.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 03:51:33 PM by TexasLady »

ChadsBaby

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 02:13:35 PM »
I really don't think that how many times you have seen them should matter, if he is her boyfriend. If on her HOH blogs she is saying "I love you and can't wait to see you again" then that tells me that its wrong. That way my opinion.

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 02:58:25 PM »
Okay first of all... Will knew about the sponser thing WAY before they started there "thing".  So that is just stuipid... I am aware that last night they were talking about the sponsers.  However, are any of you aware of previous conversations about the sponsers.... Janelle has said that their are NO sponsers... just friends that she travels with.  Just because she has affluent friends doesn't NOT mean she has sponsers... sorry Janelle haters.

Second of all... I agree with you all that Will is being an asshole.  Will is a very good game player.. but he is going WAY to far with this playing Janie thing.  Like... do you think that he just told Boogie that he didn't have any feeling for Janie because he doesn't want Boogie to get worried about it all.  Boogie has been acting very suspicious of the Janie and Will relationship!  So maybe Will was just saying that to make his friend feel better..  And if he REALLY is playing Janie (which he BETTER not be) I hope Erin tells him to go EAT A DICK!!! hahahaha....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 03:38:55 PM »
For the record James admitted to having sponsers to .. get it ? i.e James wears certain clothes on the show that were given to him and in return gets free clothes for the advertising . Same goes for Janie and the PJ's she was pimping ..I cant remember the name right now Heavenly Dreams ? anyway they give her clothes to wear and she gets freebies from them .

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 04:33:28 PM »
Not a bad idea
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2006, 05:06:51 PM »
Yeah puddin.... I know those sponsers...

I thought we were referring to the "sponsers" that Janie goes on trips with!!!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 05:23:30 PM »
OK im kind of lost now i dont get the feeds so i have to get my details from other sites and the shows.

Sponsors? (as in sugar daddies)  but then people were talking about it as in products.  So if it is products whats wrong with that?  no one says anything about Boogie who is a walking billboard for one thing or another, usually his restaurant.

and as for the Will and janie thing, i still think that they are both playing each other but they each think the other is really falling for them.

If Will really did what was said he did then I hope that Will doesnt get the chance to not dump his girlfriend because im hoping she made the choice for him and kicked his arse to the curb.  I know i wouldnt want my boyfriend/girlfriend doing those things.  It is possible to win without constantally hitting on the guys/gals in the house.  Jun did it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 05:38:11 PM »
heres the transcript thanks to Jokers:

Wed 9:47 PM BBT Mike, Will, Janelle, and Erika discuss one-night stands and "cock-blockers" (long!) - AcousticGrrrl
 Janie asks Mike if he has one-night stands. Mike starts coughing/choking and says "Yeah, you could say that" Janelle asks him why. Mike says he thinks there's nothing wrong with it and society placed a stigma on it. Dani chimes in he has needs. Janelle says her friends would never do that. Mike says at Tantra he bets 50 girls go home and bang guys. Janelle says her friends wouldn't. Will says his friends don't either. Janelle says "No offense, but what is the girl getting out of it?" Erika says she and her friends don't so she can't speak about it. Erika says her friends might have but they've never told her.

Mike is shocked and says "you're saying girls don't f*ck in a club?!" Janelle says when she's out with her friends, they have never said "Oh, I'm not gonna go home with you because I'm gonna go home with this random dude." Will says hot chicks "not infrequently" would come up to them and try to hook up with them. Mike says Erika and Janelle are pretending it doesn't happen. Janelle says it doesn't happen in her world. Janelle says he's talking about "20 year olds, little hood rats."

Janelle and Erika say their friends have boyfriends. Janelle says even when she was younger the girls never split up. Janelle says they call her the c*ck-blocker because she will be like "who the f*ck are you?" Will says when he was single at Dolce and the cock-blocker would say stuff to him he would say "Oh, I was gonna by you all drinks but if you're not here to have a good time, this might not be the place for you." Mike hates the cock-blockers.

Janelle says when she goes out, she's not there to meet guys and she can buy her own drinks. Mike rudely says "are you sure about that?" Janelle says when she goes out with her girlfriends, she socializes with them. Will says he's not as important as Janelle and just wants to meet new friends and he says Janelle is the bitchy girl in the group.

Mike says Janelle might need a doctor to be a sponsor, Janelle says she doesn't need anyone because she can pay for everything on her own. 

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 06:05:28 PM »
good for janie  why does boogie think he is so great just because he has a restaurant?  he really has something against women doesnt he?  apparently he thinks all women are good for is for him to get off with.  and yes there are women out there who are looking just to hook up witih someone like him, but anyone with any self respect wouldnt subject themself to the likes of boogie

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 06:47:57 PM »
seriously a man that whacks off 5 times a day and is always touching his penis and degrades woman has issues , I think he has some mental problems .

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 06:53:21 PM »
He(Boogie)also comented about how he employs people like her again,although I don't think it was to her face.

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »
Now I was reading what all went on last night and now i'm more pissed.Sounds like Will was not being too cool to Janie,and it seems she's starting to see it.Maybe i'm wrong, if so correct me because I didn't watch the feeds last night,but from reading it sounded like he did like he went from flirting his ass off with her to now were just buds.I hope she sees this quick and just ignores his butt.He told E that Janie ruined his life,wtf is that????I am fuming,she just needs to hang with her real friends when she gets out of the house Kaysor,Howie.....and forget him....Sorry i'm ranting.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2006, 12:09:41 PM »
I knew it. I knew that Will and Janelle wouldn't work as a couple. At least one of them was flirting for game purposes. Though my original opinion that it was Janelle not Will was wrong I was still right about them not being a real couple. ;D
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2006, 02:14:39 PM »
I knew it. I knew that Will and Janelle wouldn't work as a couple. At least one of them was flirting for game purposes. Though my original opinion that it was Janelle not Will was wrong I was still right about them not being a real couple. ;D

I hope I'm wrong, my assessment is Will and Goober both played anyone and everyone as much as they could. Will is whining and carrying on about how Janie is pyscho and ruining his life. Who wouldn't be pyscho! He is the initiator of the so called flirtmance, showmance, homance, take your pick. We must have a good show and Will is the producer.  B:) B:) B:)

Will and Goober want to be the final two. For some reason and I didn't watch their season, Goob says Will owes him. So the ideal will be both in final 2, see who wins. (News flash, it won't  be you Goob no matter who you are with in the final two.)

If Erika wins POV fine, they will connive as best they can, Janie is gone. Janie wins, they will connive as best they can, Erika goes next. That's the game, and if using Janie and Erika works, so be it this is all a game and while women have feelings and have been manipulated. For the serial liars, too bad,so sad. At the end of the day it is what it is. A game. (But not to me. If I am right then W/B are souless.)

« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 02:17:56 PM by TexasLady »

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2006, 02:41:39 PM »
at this point unless one of the remaining grils wins the next hoh then it will be Dr will and Troll Boogie as the final two and Dr will will again win the game. 

maybe if the house had not be so focused on trying to geting rid of season 6 they all could have worked together to get rid of the more obviouse threat in chill town.  Did none of these people ever watch the other seasons of BB?  I tell you if i knew i was possibly going into the house as all stars i would have rented every season available to see who i was up againist and how they played the game.

It doesnt take a brain surgen to realize that after Allison it should have been both will and boogie on the block then the next week back door the remaining one and then deal with what is left.  Everyone was so afraid to put them up for what ever reason thinking oh we can get rid of them later and well guess what its later and its to late now.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2006, 02:52:50 PM »
Give it to Marci, he said it from day one, kick out CT. Might not have been as interesting, but it might have been a better overall game. Hard to say now.