Author Topic: If Monica had been voted in, would things be different?  (Read 2209 times)

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
If Monica had been voted in, would things be different?
« on: August 30, 2006, 08:50:44 PM »
I still can't believe people like Erika and Chicken George got voted in over Monica. But I have to wonder how things would have gone if she had been voted in. She was in the final 3 with Will. She saw Will in action. So would Will have been able to pull his stuff with Monica there.

I think we would have seen a vastly different show in regards to Chill Town if Monica had made it into the house.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: If Monica had been voted in, would things be different?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 09:51:13 PM »
To bring up a very good point, WillRules.  Monica did play the game pretty far with Will and did watch him in action.  No one else from BB2 got in except for Chilltown, and maybe their fate would have been different if Monica (or even Bunky) had enterted the All-Star house.  It is my belief that if Monica did enter the All-Star house, then Will would have left already IF (and only IF) Monica got HOH.  Monica is a strong player, I enjoyed her character in Season 2 and loved her game play, along with Will's (of course).  She would have nominated Chilltown and I'm just speculating that no veto would be used.  Then Will would leave cause they know he's dangerous. 

ChadsBaby

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 10:00:19 PM »
Over on CBS there was an insteresting read that Monica wrote. I can't remember what all it said but I do think she mentions Will.

If you go to CBS - Big Brother its the one where the house guests blog, can't remember exactaly what its called.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 10:37:37 PM »
I personally think we could ask the same question about all of them. What if Dana made it, or Ivette, or Cowboy, or Bunky, or Lisa, or Monica? The answer is yes it would be very different. What if Mike Boogie was the one that BARELY sweeked by or Danielle or someone else? It would definietely change the games but we could ask what if tell the sun came up. It wouldn't change anything.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 10:52:40 PM »
speculation has it that will wouldnt aggree to do it without boogie is what i heard.but monika was hilarious,she had that ghetto new york attitude and she would tell you to your face when she was pissed.her and marvin should have been in there over diane and erika.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 11:25:51 PM »
I agree that Diane and Erika shouldn't have been in there. But i would put Eddie and Drew in there place
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.