Author Topic: Guess who's back in the mother Fu^&%in house.......  (Read 13909 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Guess who's back in the mother Fu^&%in house.......
« on: August 30, 2006, 07:16:03 PM »
Alright I'll admit it; I didn't really want to do the whole stare at the vidcaps thing this season but then alas there aren't really any spoilers this year so vidcap staring and general intuition seems to be the best method.  First I'd like to give it up again to Dan Bollinger and his team his maps are amazing and extremly helpful.  If you look at his map which I'm not gonna post a pic of cuase he hates that and I'm not gonna put a link for cuase I'm to lazy (google survivor maps).  There are really only two islands that seem in habitable for the tribe camps.  Dan acutally has these labled so I would think these are indeed the only tribe camps becuase I believe that 4 tibe twist will last more the 1 episode this season.  I do however think that there will be 4 tribes and only 2 camps I also believe that the initial division will be White and African-american on one camp and Asian -american and Latino at the other camp they really don't have many choices and still keeping the tribes close to Exile and equal distance from challenges and TC. 

Ok now currently 4 images interest me a lot and give us some helpful hints.  here it looks as if there is Adam is "upset" here possibly after a challenge loss however he seems very clean so im thinking this is disgust from day 1 fire building.  heres a good pic of Nathan looking stand off ish as ever.  Saundra and Rebecca are behind him one looks interested in what Jeff is saying and the other could actually be comtemplating an answer.  We know from the ladder that this is at the challenge but judging from the looks of the contestants this is pre challenge discussion. on to the challenge We see the White team has begun to assemble their ladder in what should be the final stage of this challenge. The African american team has yet to begin assembling their ladder possibly they are waiting on peices or trying to sort them.  You can also see the ladder Jeff will use so we know that the Asian and Latino tribes are to the right of these two tribes.  Next we see the the Asian tribe post challenge they have atleast made it to the rung portion as have the White and African American tribes.  Usually in the first challenge one tribe gets smoked out of the water being that we have seen no shots of the Latino tribe in this challnge I would say that they are far behind.  Also notice that while Cao Boi looks from right to left Jenny is looking to the left the entire time either not looking at some one on her right side (someone who is making a decision or not wanting to look someone in the eye on the left side who is leaving for exile)  I think its the latter and I think one of the twist to exile island this season will play to the fact that you can save some one by sending them to exile (ala sally last season)  So I feel the white, African american, and Asian tribes all win challnge one and send someone either JP or Ozzy to exile (im leaning toward JP).  When the Latino tribe goes the the big ship burried in the ground I think Billy will be ait guitaring his way home as he will just hold his tribe down too much in the challenge.

On a side note I think that the Hidden Immunity Idol will be a compass rose.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Guess who's back in the mother Fu^&%in house.......
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 02:03:06 AM »
Thanks CJ   :jumpy:

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 10:07:57 PM »
On a side note I think that the Hidden Immunity Idol will be a compass rose.
:lol3: cute, wrong show
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 09:57:18 AM »
thanks!!

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 07:13:25 PM »
how do you mean wrong show cinni???   I repeat Billy First boot of Survivor CI
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 09:32:51 PM »
wasn't the rose thing in this season's treasure hunters? that's all i meant. as for the boot, i have no idea. i leave that to all the smart peoples here.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 06:01:04 AM »
oh sorry didnt make it past ep1 of treasure hunters.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 01:25:21 AM »
Yeah CJ!  :thankyou:  Wow, can't believe it's already time for Survivor! 

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
yeah so i changed my mind....
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 09:35:06 PM »
puddin has some great pics in the ep1 thread and she point that it looks like Jonathan goes to EI first, and the African American tribe losses the first challenge. I think Seoku goes packing.  tune in next week to watch Billy go home..........

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 09:36:06 PM »
puddin has some great pics in the ep1 thread and she point that it looks like Jonathan goes to EI first, and the African American tribe losses the first challenge. I think Seoku goes packing.  tune in next week to watch Billy go home..........
spill the beans !! do you know something CJ ?

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 06:01:07 AM »
i havent ever known anything

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 11:18:46 AM »
Ok thanks CG .. I'm going with Stephanie for now .. the outspoken woman on the tribe .

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 12:56:47 PM »
CG???? i'm chicken george now Puddin??????   I agree shes out spoken but there are 3 women and 2 men on that tribe Nathan the other male looks like a schemer who is willing to gang up the 2 women to vote out Seoku (aka the big boy of the tribe who will hold them down in a challenge where they have to sprint over mounds and paddle a raft that is not that sturdy)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 01:00:28 PM »
i learned how to type without looking at the keys  , see what happens  :lol: CJ !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 02:59:04 PM »
Darnell is guessing :

Sekou
Not a guess, but not sure either.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 10:50:53 PM »
To be honest Darnell's post always seem to happen after mine.  But yea I would say he knows no more then I do and atleast I have 13 seasons ive practically memorized to go off of. 

Sometimes it now about spoiling its about reading the pub and the editing.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 07:56:12 PM »
CJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ I should have listened  :jam:

Hiki TC

Sundra
Sekou
Sundra
Sekou
Sekou

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 08:05:26 PM »
2 seasons in a row I nailed the first boot.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 08:09:48 PM »
 :jumpy: that was great CJ !! When will I learn ? I had Sekou on all my game picks but when the boards all said Steph I was afraid to be different . Doesn't matter I'm happy for you  :jumpy:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 08:25:56 AM »
I have not watched the show yet... WOW the girls stuck together

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 07:42:03 PM »
Like i said a week ago folks

Billy

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 08:55:13 AM »
I think he is too obvious a boot.. but then again sometimes they are... but is also says in the preview about a romance at TC that makes Jeff speechless..... WHo on the HA tribe woudl have a romance?

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 06:48:59 PM »
Ceclia and Ozzy

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 07:56:32 PM »
Like i said a week ago folks

Billy
You ROCK CJ  :woohoo:

Who has the first confessional? Nathan

Which tribe will win the Reward Challenge? Puka/ Raro
Which Tribe wins Immunity ?PukA/Hiki/Raro
Who is Exiled ? Yul
Will the exile island immunity idol be used at tribal council? No
Will the exile island immunity idol be found ? YES
Who gets voted out ?

The eliminated contestant will receive how many votes against them at Tribal Council?
votes
billy
ozzy
billy
billy
billy

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 01:30:56 AM »
I'm having one heckuva time trying to remember the tribe names and which players go to which tribe!!  It's more time consuming doing the games this season!
CJ, thanks for your predictions! It helps a lot!   :yourock:   
Ruday  ;D