Author Topic: Does Anyone think it was a shock  (Read 2492 times)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Does Anyone think it was a shock
« on: October 10, 2006, 08:21:14 PM »
Does anyone think it was a shock that JP went? I mean it seemed like JP was about to be the "villian" of the show and all the sudden he is gone.

And just on a side note it pissed me off that JP critized Billy so much for being lazy and as soon as Billy left he started being lazy and wouldn't even get up  to get the ax.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Does Anyone think it was a shock
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 08:39:54 PM »
And just on a side note it pissed me off that JP critized Billy so much for being lazy and as soon as Billy left he started being lazy and wouldn't even get up  to get the ax.

I never thought of that.  Looks like the lazy strategy isn't working for anyone this season (not like it has.)  And JP going was a shocked, I didn't expect it at all.  Well, until he got lazy, that is.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Does Anyone think it was a shock
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 11:18:45 PM »
That is what JP gets. I think the correct terminology for it is "karma"  ;D JP was instumental in Billy's elimination from the show because Billy was lazy and now, guess what JP went to the lazy ways and he gets the boot. Thank you and goodnight for JP.  :jumpy:

I did however thought that JP was going to be the enemy of the show and I did think that him, Nathan, and Parvati were going to run things over their for a while but man was I wrong.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.