Author Topic: why??  (Read 1953 times)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
why??
« on: August 30, 2006, 06:41:10 PM »
ok this is nothing important really, and im sure that it is done for the viewers and all.  but why oh why do certian people constantally feel the need to walk around in nothing but their bathing suits?  i mean ok your out side in the day time laying by the pool you have your suite on but most normal people when they are done sunbathing/swimming change back into clothes.  Im talking the girls the boys swimsuits are like shorts anyway.

I mean how many of you out there wear your bathing suit in the evening just to hang out in, cook and eat dinner, or to even sleep in.

I know petty and jealouse (yes erika has a great body) but it just seems a bit odd to me

ChadsBaby

Re: why??
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 06:55:32 PM »
Maybe cause its hot lol.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 07:01:17 PM »
Because they are there to show off thier bodies to the camera. That is why! Also, its a very relaxed enviroment! Like vacation! LOL

Rob

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 07:07:36 PM »
i got to hot places on vacation but they all have AC  and i dont sleep in my bathing suit but like i said i dont have erikas body so maybe if i did hummmm  hell i would be naked LOL

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 09:56:31 PM »
I have to agree with you ~ about being a little odd.  We have a pool and whenever my daughters (who are in their 20's with cute shapes) come into the house after swimming or sunning put on shorts or some kind of coverup.  I personally think Erika is waaaayyyy to thin.  She looks like a skeleton with boobs.  I also am getting tired of watching her pick at her bottoms.  I know, I don't have to watch.