Author Topic: What They View in the Sequester House  (Read 2007 times)

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
What They View in the Sequester House
« on: August 30, 2006, 12:19:26 PM »
Does anyone know what the individual in the sequester house get to view in terms of what is going on in the BB house?  Just wondering if they see more and/or less than a view watching the show on CBS.

Thanks,

ChadsBaby

Re: What They View in the Sequester House
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 01:16:59 PM »
Im pretty sure the tape they bring to the sequester is the same one we see on tv (without the commercials). Im not sure though, and maybe im wrong there. It may be less edited (because I think they edit for us because of time more or less not cause they don't want to show everything). But im thinking they don't really get to see AS much.

And then they have what the other house guests tell them.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 02:04:21 PM »
All they get to see on that tape is the nomination ceremony, PoV ceremony, and any other ceremony that is important. No Diary Rooms, no discussions between two people. Anything private like discussions are not seen, just the group activites. Maybe some challenges are shown. So, they do not get to see the entire show, just the group activites!! Hope that helps!

Rob

ChadsBaby

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 02:55:15 PM »
Thats crazy, what would be the point of showing them that. I mean would that really change their vote you think?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 03:57:22 PM »
Well, they want thier vote to be based on the time they were in the house. Diary room would be too personal, and may change some people, but group activites are something everyone sees anyway. Sooooo...... Thats the way it is, if I am wrong, please someone correct me???

Rob

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 08:11:10 PM »
Nope Rob...you are right.