Author Topic: Do you think Janie will really go after CT  (Read 2373 times)

ChadsBaby

Do you think Janie will really go after CT
« on: August 29, 2006, 05:39:44 PM »
What do you think? I don't watch the live feeds (I have dial up lol) but I try to read the live update threads hour by hour :) But im wondering if I missed something.

I would think since their the last "known" alliance then she would want to break them up but now their taking her to the final three, correct?

I really hope that made sense what im trying to say, the kids are screaming for daddy. Who needs toddlers lol.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 05:45:43 PM by ChadsBaby »

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Re: Do you think Janie will really go after CT
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 08:30:20 PM »
i think she might. she knows her best chance of winning is against either erika or cg and that if she makes f3 with boogie or will she has to win because they will take each other. if her and erika start talking, hell yea she will put up will and boogie. i really want to see operation double date backfire and janie and erika be f2.

best scenario: cg wins hoh this week. he nominates will and boogie. cg, janie or erika win pov (my hope is that cg wins it) and do not use it. boogie gets evicted. this way the blame does not fall on janie and she will have will's loyalty. the following hoh janie wins and nominates erika and will. will leaves the game. final three janie wins pov and chooses erika.

ChadsBaby

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 08:34:57 PM »
As much as I wasn't a Janie fan coming into this season I really think her and Erika together could do some damage but then I see nothing but Janelle screwing her over and making her think she has her back when she really doesn't. Hmm I don't know. I think that would be cool, although i'd rather see Will go lol.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 09:15:27 PM »
If she wins the final HOH in the final 3, I believe she could take Will to the final two.  Will has won and Janie is an excellent competetor in this game (Will said that tonight on today's episode).  I think she could win against Boogie, but the votes would come too close.

I like how she's aligning herself with Erika.  Erika is technically with CT and Janie could use Erika to go stab CT behind their back.  The Ultimate betrayal!!!

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 10:47:22 PM »
If anyone I would definietely take Mike Boogie to the finals with me. He is going to be the easiest to beat.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 11:06:10 PM »
If anyone I would definietely take Mike Boogie to the finals with me. He is going to be the easiest to beat.
Totally Agrees !! Bad enough he's already loaded and brags about it all the time hes done nothing but piss the jury off as well as rode Wills coat tails :loser:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 11:20:12 PM »
If Danielle does go which it looks like she it.

That will leave Chicken George, Will, Mike Boogie, Erika, and Janelle

I would not want to go up against Chicken George. He is the most liked one of all and if he makes it to the finals he is, in my opinion going to win no matter who he faces.

Janelle would be next. Even though she made a lot of people mad. Put her next to the right person and she can win.

Third would be Will. Most people would most likely respect Will for being the only former winner and making it to the final 2.

Erika is a tramp and nobody would want her to win

and Mike Boogie has ridden the coat tails of Will and pissed off Danielle, James, and Danielle.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.