Author Topic: Dani has lost her mind!!!  (Read 3576 times)

connor

Dani has lost her mind!!!
« on: August 29, 2006, 12:54:51 PM »
The last person I would want to be confined with kitchen utensils is Dani...she has lost her mind! She is a desperate woman and I truly think has either lost it recently or should not have passed the mental stability test to begin with! Yesterday she said how she would leave with dignity (a reference to Howie's departure).  After that, she not only went on a rampage, screaming at everyone, but then turned into a door-bell ringing psycho. She's in a different league than Howie.  Poor Howie taking all that heat for a couple of seconds of poor judgement.  No one is getting on her, I have to wonder why?  Maybe it's because she is frightening! Hide the butcher knives!!  She's a certifiable Wacko!!  :ascared

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Dani has lost her mind!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 02:41:33 PM »
I'm of two minds about Dani. She can be very annoying. But I think she is a very good mother and I really appreciate that part of her personality. She was put into a pressure cooker, (BB House) and thought she had some deals and had a friend in the house and in BB you can't count on that happening.

She was very hurt AND angry the other night and she went off on a rage, Everyone had to with deal with it in their own way except for Booger who went to bed.  She knew she'd lost, she was going to sequester and she was furious. Can't exactly blame her for that.

OTOH, I wonder if some of her actions aren't for the camera as well such as crying this morning then telling Sara that she tried to save James.  ???

The one thing I do know is she really SHOULD NOT DRINK!  :groan:

[attachment deleted by admin]
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 04:06:34 PM »
she needs a drink everynight because shes a great mom who is also a lush and a bully and a know it all.if she was my mom i would have to tell her "mommy,mommy,i wanna janie doll after you finish getting liquored up" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 04:12:28 PM »
she needs a drink everynight because shes a great mom who is also a lush and a bully and a know it all.if she was my mom i would have to tell her "mommy,mommy,i wanna janie doll after you finish getting liquored up" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

:snicker:

Here I can help...  :jam: :margarita: :wine: :wine: :wine:

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 05:07:01 PM »
I really dont know what rage she had because I dont have the feeds,  I'll figure it out tonight but have a idea :)

If its what I think it is,  I would be pissed off too. Even know it is a game sometimes i'm sure people take a lot of things personal.  I am sure she's a good mother and not as crazy as she is in real life.

I do respect her because I dont think I could be away from my family so long and it would probably make be a little crazy too.   I think she's a very loyal person and good with her word.  If she goes this week or next week either way I wish her the best :)

Serve like John

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 12:22:16 AM »
I can not wait until Erikas ugly slutty arse realizes she was played. She has given Will and Boogie a place in the top 3 and Janelle will earn her place. When you voted out Dani you silly ho you voted YOURSELF out! I can just see her loosing her own mind  :umn: when she gets home and views the shows and sees the truth of her stupidity!

She should have tested Mike's loyalty to her by saying that I am going to put you and Will up as pawns to get to Janelle and that way the 2 of you can prove to me you aren't working with Janelle, or If Janelle wins POV Will is going up NO DISSCUSSION! That way she would have made sure that Boogie and Will would be fighting to save Will and not Janelle in POV comp. But no this silly ho gives all the power to Will and Boogie. Will Janelle let her crotch interfere with her game the way DUMBeka did? Dumbeka is so desperate to have a man she'll give in to anybody that shows an intrest regardless wether or not she is competing on a reality show about stabbing your components in the back by any means necassary.

Who voted this silly ho into the Big Brother Allstar house anyway? I can't wait til she packs those bags under her eyes and goes HOME by the hand of Will and Boogie!

Dani ROCKS! Erika lost her mind by voting out her ONLY Ali! Erika is going to get her arse served by her own LOVER! Now how  CRAZY is this woman for allowing herself to get played by a man on NATIONAL TV! Even Heller Keller would have smelt the BULL coming off of Mike's breath and voted his gay lover off this week!

ChadsBaby

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 12:33:29 AM »
I think someone said it best when they were talking about Janie and Will being in a house together and wanting "attention", this is just an example but could YOU imagine being in a house for as long as they had with people that you KNOW are eventually going to stab you in the back. Dani has started to annoy me, do not get me wrong but can we blame her?

Howie was a jerk from the start, sorry to say it .... no wait im not. He had NO right to go off on his little attitude. Hes a smart alec and has always done everything for attention. I think Dani was just frustrated as was Howie but do you think it could've gone farther had James not got in between them, who knows but I think he was pissed enough that it didn't matter what he did at that point.

I also don't think ANYONE can judge Dani on being a mother. I don't think she turns to alcohol, I think she does it because shes bored, who knows. Im sure shes a great mom who loves her kid but we don't know her personally.

Im sorry to be harsh but everyone gets pissed at me for jumping the gun and judging Janelle. And here they do it to Dani. Face it shes not a mother in the BB house, why act like one. I know I go out and party and drink when the kids are with grandma and spending the night. Does that make ME a bad mother, NO!

Serve like John

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 01:15:26 AM »
Can you really blame Dani? She's a STRONG SMART black woman trying to make a dolla despite the fact that she is not only a teenage mother (was) and in an interacial marriage but she will always have to face a lot of racism and stereotyping she is just as attractive as Janelle or Erika but no one will ever look at her that way or portray her that way on TV instead they have a contest with the only 2 black people to see who has the "rattier" bathrobe. She is just as smart if not smarter than anybody in the house, yet she doesn't get credit for that either, she needs the money. I think she should have worked Dumbika instead of going off on her but I think she was a lil drunk and since she doesn't have a weiner to sway Erika's mind I doubt anything Dani did, after Boogie layed the pipe to get her on the block, would have worked.

Will on the other hand is all america white man, pretty, wiity, charming. Doctor, with the world eating out of his hand and kissing his arse he can have anything he wants (easily) he doesn't need to win AGAIN! Same with Janelle.  :flirt:

Can a Sista get some empathy in this world?

ChadsBaby

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 01:19:34 AM »
Hmm I don't think color has anything to do with it. Erika is going next I assume, and she doesn't deserve to go but its the way the game is played. Just my opinion and everyone is entitled to that.

Marcy NEEDED TOOOOOOOOOOO GO!

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 06:35:54 AM »
No one..at least I'm not..is taking away from Dani as far as being a mother goes...and she might be a great person outside of the house....but in the house...She is bitchy, and if things dont go her way she is a monster.  I mean come one..she lied to Marcy(even if he did deserve to be evicted).  AFTER she promised not to vote against him, she did.  And now she is going off on Erislut for doing to her what she did to Marcy...hmmm...You Reap What You Sow(sp)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 09:50:02 AM »

She should have tested Mike's loyalty to her by saying that I am going to put you and Will up as pawns to get to Janelle and that way the 2 of you can prove to me you aren't working with Janelle, or If Janelle wins POV Will is going up NO DISSCUSSION! That way she would have made sure that Boogie and Will would be fighting to save Will and not Janelle in POV comp.

Welcome to RFF Serve like John. One thing I will give Danielle, she made up her mind, she was fierce as HOH and no one tried to mess with the nominations unlike Erika and Janie. BUT and it is a big BUT.... in the end it didn't matter because of the connivance of Will. (I think Goober is not a big thinker, he is a follower and wannabe Will.)

Erika wants to win and while we can plainly see how Goober plays her, she is hoping he isn't. In her heart she probably knows but women want to believe they can trust someone. Just as women have their methods, so do men. Of all the HGs I think I feel the sorriest for Erika. When she leaves and sees the DRs and what Goober has said about her she will be humiliated.  :-\

I know Rob and others don't like Janie, but she has played the game. She is fierce and a competitor, unlike Erika who is sleeping away the game and I don't mean anything sexual either, Janielle has won the competitions that mattered. Is she playing Will? We don't know yet. Is he playing her? Don't know that yet either. They make the show interesting though. Think of the people who have left, would we care as much about them here at the end? I don't think so really.

Back to the topic, Dani lost her cool, but she still is a gamer and she is still trying to stay in the game, kudos to her!

BB is a brutal show and a physiological and mental game as well as physical. To make it to the final 6 is an achievement for each and everyone left.  Cheers! :beer:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 03:48:00 PM »
Can you really blame Dani? She's a STRONG SMART black woman trying to make a dolla despite the fact that she is not only a teenage mother (was) and in an interacial marriage but she will always have to face a lot of racism and stereotyping she is just as attractive as Janelle or Erika but no one will ever look at her that way or portray her that way on TV instead they have a contest with the only 2 black people to see who has the "rattier" bathrobe. She is just as smart if not smarter than anybody in the house, yet she doesn't get credit for that either, she needs the money. I think she should have worked Dumbika instead of going off on her but I think she was a lil drunk and since she doesn't have a weiner to sway Erika's mind I doubt anything Dani did, after Boogie layed the pipe to get her on the block, would have worked.

Will on the other hand is all america white man, pretty, wiity, charming. Doctor, with the world eating out of his hand and kissing his arse he can have anything he wants (easily) he doesn't need to win AGAIN! Same with Janelle.  :flirt:

Can a Sista get some empathy in this world?

Know what? I never think about her race or who she is married to. She's a great competitor, good mom and should NOT drink.   :conf: (And neither should Janie!)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 03:55:58 PM by TexasLady »