Author Topic: RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 12 08/29/2006  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 12 08/29/2006
« on: August 29, 2006, 10:23:26 AM »
Well I missed the first couple of minutes.  Tough challenge.

Good exile.  I could have sworn that beofre one person went back and got the flag alone.  Boy Diem got really upset last night with Tina.  Tina did the right thing for her team.  Diem screwed up and voted in Theo and Chandra.. i really think if they had not done that the fianl 3 woudl be derrick/Diem, Theo/chandra and Darrell/Aviv.  Well barrign they could beat Wes and Casey in the exile.

Next week looks like a hard challenge, wonder if the show will be 1 hour.  Should be an interesting reunion show.

But you have to give it to Tina she stepped up this challenge and kicked but later in the challenges.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 12 08/29/2006
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 08:30:50 PM »
Hey I'm back! :)

Well..in this episode it seems like Tina and Kenny are really stepping it up. They must not have liked it in the exile the first time. Also, I was so excited that Darrell and Aviv came back. They are a really strong team. Next week looks exciting and I can't wait for the reunion!
oXo Justine

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 07:18:47 AM »
I'm with ya... I could have sworn only one team member went back before... but what do I know?  Love how this turned out... I really couldn't fathom why Diem got so upset.. she was planning on doing the same thing if she and Derrick won.  Guess it's hard to get that close to it and know you're leaving.

After all the drama with Wes and Casey going to exile all the time, they just kind of went away.  I want to know what happened with that.  Eventually, someone would have beat them (I think), or Casey would have gotten sick of Wes' crap and quit... I would have loved to see that!  lol  I really don't like that girl.  Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 06:01:58 PM »
I'm not so sure why Diem got so upset either, because it's a game and it was either them or Wes and Casey, and honestly they'd be better off in the end if Derrick and Diem went, but who knows. Maybe there is more to it then we know.

oXo Justine