Author Topic: Winelle  (Read 2892 times)

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Winelle
« on: August 28, 2006, 09:16:42 PM »
Ok..I know Will keeps saying that he is playing Janie..that it is all for the game...but have you guys noticed how he cant stand for Janie to be mad at him..or for Janie not to be around him? And how ancy he gets when Janie is asleep and he doesnt have her to hang out with?
He wants the whole house to think he doesnt like Janie that way but when they are alone..or when he thinks no one is watching..he makes small loving gestures to her...like the other night when he wrote I  :love2: U on her hand when he didnt know the camera was on them when they were holding hands.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Winelle
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 08:50:50 AM »
Ok..I know Will keeps saying that he is playing Janie..that it is all for the game...but have you guys noticed how he cant stand for Janie to be mad at him..or for Janie not to be around him? And how ancy he gets when Janie is asleep and he doesnt have her to hang out with?
He wants the whole house to think he doesnt like Janie that way but when they are alone..or when he thinks no one is watching..he makes small loving gestures to her...like the other night when he wrote I  :love2: U on her hand when he didnt know the camera was on them when they were holding hands.

There definitely is something there. They can't take their eyes off each other.  :luvu:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 08:57:22 AM »
YEAH!  i hope that those two aren't both playing each other... I just don't think it could be that.  They are too sweet to each other.  Did any of you see when Janie had hair in her face the other day and he brushed it gently off with his hand.  It sounds dumb... but it was soooo sweet!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 09:18:58 AM »
YEAH!  i hope that those two aren't both playing each other... I just don't think it could be that.  They are too sweet to each other.  Did any of you see when Janie had hair in her face the other day and he brushed it gently off with his hand.  It sounds dumb... but it was soooo sweet!

Or when she was trying to get her face clean when she got the pie in her face, (HOH comp) everyone else was whooping it up, Will came over and wiped her face with a towel. A sweet moment too.

I hope they aren't really playing each other.. I'm such a romantic.  :love2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 09:24:33 AM »
When she was so upset after thing Will was the only one who could pull her out of it.I think they have crushes on each other but I also think it may be of the situation.They do have sparks though.I would love to see them on TAR together,I think they would kick butt for sure.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 10:29:46 AM »
In my opinion I think Mike Boogie and Erika have a better chance of staying together then Will and Janelle. Every time I see Will and Janelle, yes they are crushing on each other but I still can't get over the hump that they both are just playing each other to win the game.

I expect they will date a little bit after the show then they will break up and we will never here from Winelle again.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 01:25:43 PM »
As i've said before,I think there is something there.The way they just stare into one anothers eyes is so sweet.I just love watching them flirt.I have to say I hope it's not for show because you know bb knows we are into them.If they are telling them to kind of push the flirting,that would suck,but it seems real to me. :hearts: