Author Topic: Congratulations to Will and Janelle of Big Brother All Stars  (Read 7515 times)

Betty L.

Congratulations to Will and Janelle of Big Brother All Stars
« on: August 28, 2006, 10:32:03 AM »
Congratulations, Will and Janelle!!! 

Wow, this is great news, Will is going to propose to Janelle and everyone from Will's home town including myself are so
excited. :love2: Everyone can't wait to meet Janelle and see little free Willey again. Imagine, our little free Willey(Will- of Big Brother All Stars),finally found a girl-Janelle wow, none of us from Will's hometown can believe it. I will even tell you all how Will of Big Brother All Stars earned the nickname free Willey. It seems that as a toddler Will was quite a little streaker and he used to love to take off his diaper and toddle through the neighborhood bucknaked.[/size][/size]

Will was so cute at that age and his neighbors would say there goes free Willey streaking through the neighborhood. Best of luck to little free Willey and Janelle of Big Brother All Stars, we will all be watching little free Willey to see you propose to the beautiful Janelle.  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: Again, Congratulations Will and Janelle from your hometown Will and Mrs. Betty L.

KaylaS

Re: Congratulations to Will and Janelle of Big Brother All Stars
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 11:02:19 AM »
Betty:
Wow!!, I can't believe it Will of Big Brother All Stars is going to propose to Janelle. This is the best news ever and aah!!!!! how sweet, Janelle is a lucky girl and I'll bet that through the years Will has taken alot of ribbing over the nickname Free
Willey. I'll bet that you(Betty) and Will's hometown used to all get a kick out of watching him toddle through the neighborhood bucknaked as a toddler. Free Willey, HM who would have thought,well after Will's Sunday nights'; Big Brother House love making session to the camera.

I can honestly see him as a toddler stripping off his diaper and running naked through his old neighborhood. I can also see his poor, dear sweet, mother running after a bucknaked, chubby cheeked, streaking little free Willey and laughing her head off as she was trying to catch him. I can guess that as a toddler, litttle free Willey or Big Brother's All Stars Will was quite entertaining at his childhood birthday parties with the Free Willey act when the girls were around. Will's poor mother, he must have really kept her in stitches. :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 12:44:54 PM »
Rumors Rumors

ChadsBaby

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 01:00:03 PM »
Yeah I can see this being a rumour. I mean how do we know hes going to propose if they can't even talk to anyone in the 'outside' world. Or can they?

And not only that but on the live feeds Janelle was so SERIOUS about the fact she does have a boyfriend.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 01:16:34 PM »
^^^ true that .
I've been watching the feeds from day 1 and Will and Janie are not an item , all they do is flirt a lot .
Last night Erika told them to please kiss already and Janie said I have a boyfriend .

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 01:28:56 PM »
She hasn't mentioned Big Daddy in awhile though. He's not good enough for the princess.  :flirt:

I can believe he was a hellion growing up. (He IS grown up now.. or is he!)  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 02:52:08 PM »
I think Will dumped Janelle for his new love... The camera.  :luvu: :hrt: :love2: :lol3: :flirt:
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 03:23:10 PM »
I think Will dumped Janelle for his new love... The camera.  :luvu: :hrt: :love2: :lol3: :flirt:
:lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

ceser8

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »
I kind of feel like from watching the live feeds that maybe they are already dating and they just don't want anyone to know. Will keeps saying stuff like in 2 weeks. I kind of feel like something is going on!  :luvu:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 04:38:13 PM »
 :luvu: I think they love each other

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 05:26:35 PM »
I still think it is a showmance and they will date after the show.

But I still can't get Rob and Amber out of my mind when I see Will and Janelle and Mike Boogie and Erika.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 06:25:05 PM »
I think they do like each other, but I dont think anything will come of it...It's like if you are stuck on a remote island with 6 people...there will always be one person you gravitate to most...J & W are alike..they are both AWESOME BB players.  They couldnt help but gravitate to each other in the house...but once they are out of there I am afraid that they will each go to their own lives and just have fond memories of each other.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 06:30:14 PM »
and they will prob be added to the tar11 cast just because of ratings. (small thread hijack bert left today to make a run of the route.) back to your normal will and janelle love thread.  :luvu: :hrt: :love2: :hearts: :flirt: :-*

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 08:24:38 PM »
That would be super great if it were true... but ... how would you find out Betty L. ? Whats the evidence of this being true? ... But anyways .. they would of told us on the Big Bro Live Feeds thingy

ChadsBaby

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 10:04:13 PM »
Not only did she tell Will she had a boyfriend she is still talking about "Big Daddy". Didn't she say something on the live feeds the other night when Boogie wanted to know who he was and she said "your not into sports though" or something - don't quote me there. And then they went to the bathroom and she whispered it to him.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 11:12:31 PM »
Oh my ;D

Offline LOR-DTW

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 08:05:55 AM »
WOW.. Betty L. is a Kook.  as well as only a guest, become a member and I might start to believe ya. LOL what some people will do for attention.

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 08:52:50 AM »
Yeah, definitly there is not a marriage!  Sorry... it would be exciting but not going to happen.  However, Will's girlfriend dumped him... so the producers should tell him that... that way him and Janie can get together...lol. 

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 10:18:24 AM »
Well if I was Will's girlfriend and I saw what he was doing with Janelle I would dump him to.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 10:23:52 AM »
Its a ho-mance and will probably never work out. Boggie thought he was "in love" in season 2 as well, and then it turns out that they hated each other! The house does things to your head, and all emotions are amplified. So, I think this is just a rumor, nothing will come of it, and they will go their seperate ways when this is done!!

Betty L.

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 11:13:57 AM »
Dear sweet, Will has always been shy even as a child. I'm sure that he doesn't want to spoil the surprise about announcing his engagement to Janelle until the last moment.  :-[ :-[ :-[ Janelle is a great person and I'm sure that she doesn't want to brake anyone's heart. ah!!!!, I think that is wonderful and very considerate as well as thoughtful that both Janelle and Will don't want to hurt anyone with their upcoming engagement announcement.  :-[ :-[ :-[ I and Will's whole hometown is looking forward to seeing that one and to see the look of elation on both Will's and Janelle's faces.

Will's hometown is cheering for him, we never thought that he would ever find a girl and settle down and he has. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Betty L. :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 11:14:18 AM »
I agree. Erika and Mike Boogie and Will and Janelle will NEVER amount to anything.

I could almost compare the BB house to a prision. You are locked up in a house with no loved ones around you and everyone is out to evict you. So some people seak out someone to release the tension. Janelle and Will and Mike Boogie and Erika have been locked in that house for a couple of months. Eventually you would have to think that they were just thinking. "Well were not doing anything might as well have a little bit of fun."

Betty L.

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 11:40:25 AM »
LOR-DTW:
(Reply 16)

I  and my husband understand why your so upset and my husband and I think that your crush on Will is very, very, sweet. :-[ My hubby suggested to me that I should give you some advice about Will, he is the type that is never serious about a girl until he meets the right one, Janelle. Back home growing up, Will always had 6 to 8 girlfriends and several on the side. The boy could never seem to make his mind and he could move from girl to girl quicker than a love sick jackrabbit looking for a dewy eyed doe rabbit.

All the girls back home were heart broken after Will came a calling and they always moved on to greener pastures after they got over him. Don't worry, you'll eventually find a great guy when your ready.  :js: My hubby's advice is to forget about him and find a guy who will love you the same way that you will love him. Aw, shoot those darn grand kids of mine are getting into mischief again, what is a grandmother to do?

My other exciting news is that my hubby and I are holding our 35th wedding anniversary next week and we're very, very, excited, the whole family is invited to this shin dig. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 11:47:28 AM »
Actually Im not buying this whole Will proposing to Janie deal.and I dont think anyone else is either...Will has said at least once that I know of that if he comes out of the house and Erin has left him then it doesnt matter if he wins the money or not, he will consider coming on the show the worst decision of his life.
I am all for a Will and Janie romance off the show, but dont think it will happen.

Posted on: Yesterday at 06:25:05 PMPosted by: PotatosPunkGirl 
I think they do like each other, but I dont think anything will come of it...It's like if you are stuck on a remote island with 6 people...there will always be one person you gravitate to most...J & W are alike..they are both AWESOME BB players.  They couldnt help but gravitate to each other in the house...but once they are out of there I am afraid that they will each go to their own lives and just have fond memories of each other.

KaylaS

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 11:51:31 AM »
Betty:

Yes, I agree with you whole heartedly and there is an old saying. A picture is worth a thousand words and the pictures posted on this thread of Will and Janelle on the couch together are speaking loud and clear.

Congratulations, Will and Janelle, I'm so happy for both of you. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Kayla