Author Topic: Who I WANT to be in the final 2  (Read 6759 times)

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
Re: Who I WANT to be in the final 2
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 11:23:24 PM »
I want it Janelle and Will .. but that would be so hard for ppl to choose!!.. lol

Mostly everyone hates janelle and Will has already won .. so who are they going to pick??? .. lol .. HMMM

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 11:27:17 PM »
If it came down to Janelle or Will I would have to pick Will because the simple fact that a previous winner making it to the finals a second time just baffels me. If Will a previous winner made it to the final 2 I would just have to bow down and worship the Big Brother god. lol
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 11:29:21 PM »
LOL Tanner!!  I would pick Janelle !!!! She should win

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 12:10:35 AM »
ALL HAIL THE GOOD DOCTOR!!! :lol3:

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 12:34:10 AM »
I dont want to see Will in final 2 just because he's already won before.     It be very cool to see George in the top 2, I dont care about the other person.    I like Danielle personally, but she wont make it that far I dont think.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 12:47:17 AM »
I want to see Chicken George in the finals bar none. That would be the coolest thing ever if he won. He was the BIGGEST underdog that Big Brother had to offer and to see the oldest person in the house and only person from BB 1 and someone who has been on slop for 60 days and someone who hasn't been in a concreate alliance with pretty much anyone (I know he said he had an alliance with Erika and everyone else but as he said as well he was never invited to the meetings so I am assuming that that means that the others didn't think Chicken George was officially in there alliance.) and so many other things that would just equal Chicken George deserving to win.

GO CHICKEN MAN!!! BE THE BB ALL STARS CHAMPION!!!! THE GREATEST PLAYER IN BB HISTORY!!!!!! CHICKEN GEORGE :woohoo: :jumpy: :jumpy: ;D :lol: :jam: :bow: :jumpy:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 09:32:04 AM »
Any of them are Ok with me,as long as it isn't Dani or Erika.I think CG gets a bad wrap from the other HG's.They always say he does'nt deserve to win because he's a non player.He only seems like a non player because they have pretty much excluded him from thier alliances and game talk conversations.He is still there because he was willing to go furter then the rest with the slop thing,he obviously is there to play,too bad they won't let him do more of it.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 10:34:36 AM »
Very true. Chicken George is a non player by default. I guess it is because nobody thought Chicken George would be a strong ally or something. But every time the nomination cereamony comes the HoH says "Nobody knows what Chicken George is going to do." So even though they consider him a non player I think they still consider him a threat even though none of them want to admit it.

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 12:02:27 PM »
Go Will and Janie!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 12:08:08 PM »
Very true. Chicken George is a non player by default. I guess it is because nobody thought Chicken George would be a strong ally or something. But every time the nomination cereamony comes the HoH says "Nobody knows what Chicken George is going to do." So even though they consider him a non player I think they still consider him a threat even though none of them want to admit it.

George is either an idiot savant or playing a very understated game. (I think probably the latter, he wouldn't be in there if he didn't have some sort of an IQ.)

He basically says the same thing to everyone, very comforting, encouraging, like a grandfather might. He isn't perceived as a threat so most are willing to carry him further into the game. Yet when he had to he did what he had to do, got dyed blue, had his head shaved and voluntarily agreed to eat slop for the rest of the game with no expectation that it might change.He really doesn't complain either. Another point in his favor. No one except for Janie has a real clue what he is thinking. He is noncommittal. He very well could make it to the end. 

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 12:08:52 PM »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.