Archive > Survivor 8: All Stars

Darrah Should Come..

(1/2) > >>

Vicky:
Dont u guys think that Darrah from survivor pearl islands should come again in survivor all stars.
She is energetic and had cute simple good attitude. 8)

WENDY:
NO WAY, SHE PLAYED THE GAME JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, AND DID NOTHING TO ACTUALLY SHINE.

Texan:
Darrah did not do much in the game.  In the end she was winning ICs, but other then that  even the players said she was lazy, did not talk and was not strategizing.  Fi she was an allstar material she would have told Lil that she would take her to the final 2.  Why risk it at that point.  They would have voted out John and she would have given Lil a run for her money on the last challenge

WENDY:
DARRAH'S FATE WAS DECIDING TO GO AGAINST THE WOMEN'S ALLIANCE AND GO WITH THE MEN. IF THAT WOULD HAVE HELD, THEN MY GIRL WOULD STILL BE ON THERE (CHRISTA- I HAD HER NAME IN THE POOL) AND THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN UP FOR GRABS- AND JON WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT A STEP FURTHER. I RESENT DARRAH FOR BEING A LAZY PLAYER.

surviordude_JT:
Darrah played the game excelent she laid around & did nothing then in the end kicked ass....

Haven't you guys noticed that they do that & they make it to the final four..............COME ON PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version