Poll

Janie does it yet again, she wins another veto!  Now the question is who is truly the best player in BB history?

Janelle (BB 6 & BB All-stars)
10 (41.7%)
Will (BB 2 & BB All-Stars)
13 (54.2%)
Mike Boogie (BB 2 & BB All-stars)
0 (0%)
James (BB 6  & BB All-stars)
0 (0%)
Chicken George (BB 1 & BB All-stars)
0 (0%)
Danielle (BB 3 & BB All-stars)
0 (0%)
Someeone Else
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: September 11, 2006, 02:09:00 PM

Author Topic: Voice Your Choice: Best BB Player Ever! *Spoilers*  (Read 4696 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Voice Your Choice: Best BB Player Ever! *Spoilers*
« on: August 27, 2006, 02:09:00 PM »
Cast your vote for the best player in BB History!
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline rappites

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Voice Your Choice: Best BB Player Ever! *Spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 02:10:45 PM »
I voted for Will.  He is the only one to admit how the game should be played.  Lie, Cheat, and hoe your self out.  He does not take the game seriously.  So, I think he will win again.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 02:26:54 PM »
Tough choice between Will & Janie so I went with my gal  :hearts:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 02:30:31 PM »
Will played the game the best this year most definetely and he played the best in Season 2.

In season one it was definetely Eddie.

Season three I would have to choose Jason.

Season 4 is either Alison, Justin, or Robert. I can't choose

season 5: Nakomis or Drew

season 6: Janelle and I hate to say it but Maggie.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 02:31:12 PM »
it all depends on how you look at it.if winning competitions is your major criteria,then it has to be janey.but if you look at the game on a mental edge it has to be will.this guy is a cerebral assassissin,think about it,this guy has never ever won a hoh or veto competion in bb history.i think that is just amazing.i was so impressed with will after season 2,but what he has done in this season win or lose is amazing.i thought coming into this game people would have made him target number 1,i seriously thought he wouldnt go past week 2 because he was the only winner in the house.the cards were stacked heavily against him.i thought his "i wanna go home before sequester strategy worked awesome" it bought him enough time to work everyone in the house into a frienzy and create distrust and wars between the houseguests.while him and boogie acted like they were just on a vacation and werent playing the game,when in reality they were playing harder than anyone else.if will would happen to leave this week he still would get my vote,i vote for will.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 02:36:34 PM »
Well in all honesty. If you think about it. The people who played the game the best is the people who won. So Eddie, Will, Lisa, Jun, Drew, and Maggie are the best players.

I mean if you want to go into details you could say who was the best at winning challengs, best manipulator, nicest person, funniest person, most manipulative, best stratagist.

But what it all boils down to is winning the game. If you win Big Brother then you played that season better then everyone else. hands down because the others didn't win. The winners won.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 02:46:04 PM »
Will. Only because he has people believing that he really likes the ho Janie.  He tells everyone he is using her, but people are crazy to believe he actually cares about the bimbo.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 03:13:50 PM »
ok I went with Will...and I feel like a traitor to Janie...Yes Janie is a BADASS when it comes to competitions, but Will doesnt need the competitions to stay in the game while Janie does because so many people want her out.  Will is also someone that is wanted out of the game but he is such a master manipulator that people are like ok "Will I know I'm HOH, but who do you want out?"

And as for Janie being a ho, I believe Boogie has gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more action than Will has, Will hasnt even gotten a kiss, while Boogie has not just been using his hands on himself..so who is the ho??

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 03:15:32 PM »
And NO the spin the bottle episode doesnt count as a kiss for this purpose

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 04:03:09 PM »
And as for Janie being a ho, I believe Boogie has gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more action than Will has, Will hasnt even gotten a kiss, while Boogie has not just been using his hands on himself..so who is the ho??

Well it is a lot ho'ish to write in your blog your love for your "big daddy" and then be seen on national TV with Will acting the way she is.  If that was your boy/girl friend I am sure that is what you would want to see them doing on TV. 

And if they are just playing each other for the game I really hope their current B/G friends dump their a$$ when they see them again.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 04:31:43 PM »
Will has won the game before and he's in the final 6, thus why I voted for him as the Best BB Player of all time. 

I do agree with PPG, Janelle for me came into a close second.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 09:27:58 PM by TheCinera »

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 04:55:25 PM »
I must say the results of this poll so far are not quite what i expected, but lets see how it turns out!

Virgil

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 06:24:39 PM »
It is definitely Will in my opinion. He pretty much suckered everyone else except his buddy Mike Boogie who strategizes with.
Hard to believe no one has figured out Chilltown at this late in the game. Could one of them be on the chopping block or will Danielle be it? My guess it is going to be Danielle if Erika is allied with Chilltown like I believe she is. Then, it is going to be 3 people (Will, Mike Boogie and Erika) against Janelle and the remaining survivor (Chicken George or Danielle). If Danielle goes on the block, she will probably be gone.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 09:59:41 PM »
Hmmmmmm!!! Janelle or will , janelle or will ... HMMM?????? Janelle of course!! lol ... GO JANELLE!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 07:52:49 PM »
Lets See, Lets See.......
I didnt watch BB1 so there I would have no idea.

I didnt watch BB2, but obviously from word of mouth/BB All Stars Will is not only the best player of that season BUT the best player in Big Brother History!

Season 3: I personally think Danielle played an almost flawless game, down to her DRs. They definitly killed her in the end. Roddy played a great game, and of course  I got to give credit to Lisa for winning the darn thing :jumpy: :jumpy:
Jason was personally one of my favorites, but a lot of his decisions were also Danielle's. So as much as i like him, I cant say he was the best player of the season.

Season 4: Alison and Jun BY FAR! I really didn't like either but they are the TRUE defintion of floaters. Floating from The three Stooges, to Erika/Jack week to week. They played a brilliant game.

Season 5: Drew played a great game, as did Nakomis. But the best game player in BB5 was Diane. As she said in I think on the BB All Stars Preview show, she got rid of everyone in that house.

Season 6: Maggie and Ivette Played a good game. I personally thibk Ivette played a better game BUT her mouth got her in trouble.
In a tie for second place is ABSOLUTLY James and Janelle(two of my favorite BB players EVER!! :hearts: :hearts: :woohoo: :woohoo: R
Both were wanted out of the house for weeks, but somehow managed to stay in the game

Season 7: DR. WILL FREAKIN KIRBY! This man has gotten almost every HOH, including Janelle twice  (:;) (:;) to put up who HE wanted. He gets rid of the right people at the right times, and has Janelle in the palm of his hand. The only way I can see him not winning is if the Jury gives it to Boogie maybe? because Will won already. :groan:

Competiion wise I think Janelle has obviously played the game the best.

I think James and Danielle played a semi-smart game, but since they are getting evicted two weeks in a row obviously noy good enough.

So in my opinion from seasons 2-7 the top 5 BB players are

1) Dr Will Kirby
2)Danielle Reyes
3)Janelle Pirenza
4)James Rhine
5)Jun Song/Alison Irwin

Thanks for your time! :js:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 09:50:36 AM »
I'm with PPG. I voted for Will, but my heart is with Janie. The real answer will come at the finals, then we'll know for sure.

Right now Janie is playing a great game too. She told Dani the other day that she is in a house full of vipers and she is. She's been the target since day one, and yet, she is still IN the game and playing the game. She has subtly played mind games as well with Danie, Haireka, George and Will.

We'll see.. who tops who. Janie or Will.  :flirt:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 09:31:39 PM »
It all depends on which catagory your talkng about.  The topic isn't that broad, so we have to judge them on everything they've done in general.  Will has played a great game in his puppetry and manipulation.  Janelle is the veto queen and has won 3 HOHs.  Both are still in the house, and it'll be interesting to see these the King and Queen of Big Brother to duke it out in the final two weeks of the show.

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 06:53:06 PM »
Will still with the lead!

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 10:24:03 PM »
True. Will is defintely playing the best now. He might win a second time.