Author Topic: I COULDNT CONTROL MYSELF  (Read 9639 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: I COULDNT CONTROL MYSELF
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 12:09:26 AM »
oh ok , lol  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 12:12:05 AM »
oh wait  :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 12:21:03 AM »
That is a picture I didn't need to see. lol
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 08:48:41 PM »
I don't condone Wills actions either I never said I did.

I already said i want Chicken George to win. The last I checked he didn't flirt his way to the finals.
Neither has Janie...4 vetos, 3 HOH's and tons of luck have gotten her there...Will is ready to vote her out as soon as she is up if it suits his needs in the game..she has stayed in that house because of her athletic and mental abilities..not because of her flirting with Will

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2006, 09:06:36 PM »

I already said i want Chicken George to win. The last I checked he didn't flirt his way to the finals.
Neither has Janie...4 vetos, 3 HOH's and tons of luck have gotten her there...Will is ready to vote her out as soon as she is up if it suits his needs in the game..she has stayed in that house because of her athletic and mental abilities..not because of her flirting with Will

Watching Will tonight smooze with Erika, he has the perfect setup. George is going to go by someone's hand but probably not Will's. He's now ingratiated himself with Janie, Erika and of course Goober. No matter what he doesn't think he will be put up and out.

You're right PPG, Janie has had to work every step of the way, with crappy people supposedly in her alliance.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 10:27:08 PM »

But you can't say it isn't helping her. She is definitely playing the game by flirting with Will. Just having fun in the process. Hell yes she has had a lot of luck. I didn't say that either but her flirting with Will will definetely get her farther in the game if it came down to her or Chicken George or her and Erika because Will will want to continue to have fun too

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 11:18:13 PM »
Let get real about what happens when people are locked in together for so long.  Thats the reason why we are watching this is the first place.  Its human nature after a while people are going to be attracted to each other and flirt.  You are talking about two young people.  He is good looking so is he..  Whats the problem.  Hence I have read elewhere that his girlfriend said it was over on someother site.  (If I was his girlfriend it would be too) but really what do we exspect.  They really seem like they are into each other.  Think about when Will was walking with her and I think Dani in the yard and was telling them about a bookor a movie and how something started out as a game to hurt the person and it ended up soemthing like they had feeling for each other.  I think that was his way of trying to explain to Janie that he started flirting with her as a game but he means how he feels now.  I really think they will end up having something.  Once she gets over being pissed about his comments with Boggie in the DR.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 11:24:01 PM »
I know that. I said it earlier or on another topic.

I am ok if they flirt but I think that Will and Janelle are flirting to get themselves farther in the game. Thats just my opinion.