Author Topic: I COULDNT CONTROL MYSELF  (Read 9648 times)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
I COULDNT CONTROL MYSELF
« on: August 26, 2006, 07:05:53 PM »
ive been watching the live feeds since it started,there is too much sexual tension between janie and will,i would have already taken janey and kissed her like there was no tommorrow.will sure has alot of selfcontrol,i woulda told her 2 weeks ago,theres no more big daddy,its just you and me,and you are mine,at the same time i would have kissed her like a man possessed.am i the only one thinking this,she is just too damn sexy. :love2: :love2: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: I COULDNT CONTROL MYSELF
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 08:17:56 PM »
Wills been trying to get Janie to tell him she loves him the past few nights  .. too cute  :luvu:

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 08:31:56 PM »
Yes i would think it would be super cute if janelle and will become a item ... but then again ... i dont want thet to happen , he would talk WAY ro much crap about her behind her back and when she gets home ( or to sequester ) she would see everything and hate him , so that would totally ruin anything that might happen outside the house  , after the show!

thats just what i think

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 09:38:18 PM »
Oh yes it would be so great if Janelle and Will became an item... NOT.  :groan: Erika and Janelle and Will and Mike Boogie spells nothing but trouble. The last thing I need to see is Rob and Amber take 2.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 02:52:20 PM »
Will is a doctor and he has probably treated girls like Janie and know what types of diseases ho's like her carry around.  Plus I hope "Big Daddy" will be at the last show and dump Janie on national Tv for acting like a ho when she pretends to be in love with him.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 03:02:33 PM »
Exactly what sort of doctor do you think Will is chunky :doh: ?

Dr. Will Kirby

Dr. Will Kirby has a degree in Biology from Emory University, which he received in 1995. He obtained his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in 2000 and did his first year of postgraduate training in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute in Miami Beach, Florida in 2001.

In 2003, after winning CBS’s Big Brother 2 and serving as a medical correspondent for the TV news magazine eXTRA!, Dr. Kirby decided to move to Southern California and exclusively devote his time to the practice of Dermatology. He specializes in laser tattoo removal, skin rejuvenation, and cosmetic dermatological procedures
http://www.coastdermatology.com/drkirby.htm

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 03:03:56 PM »
Go Doctor Will. The skin man

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 03:39:08 PM »
Exactly what sort of doctor do you think Will is chunky :doh: ?

Hopefully he is a doctor that is smart enough to stay away from the diseases Janie is probably carring around.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 03:47:48 PM »
Really Chunky and you know this because you have slept with Janie ?  What did you catch ? :o

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 03:49:47 PM »
I don't have to slum for trash like Janie!!

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 06:29:09 PM »

I could say something to that, but will not, as i don't believe in person attacks.  But franky chunky you have no idea what kind of person Janie is outside the house, outside of the show you don't know her from eve.  Perhaps you don't know this put all these people are trying to win a game here, and they will each play how they have to,to win the game.  Hence, if warming up to Will assists her in winning the game there is nothing wrong with that.   Shes been no where near as bad, as Erislut, playing with Boogie's lower half.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 06:37:40 PM »
Will is a doctor and he has probably treated girls like Janie and know what types of diseases ho's like her carry around.  Plus I hope "Big Daddy" will be at the last show and dump Janie on national Tv for acting like a ho when she pretends to be in love with him.

big daddy will be busy that day in miami prepping for week2 of the nfl season

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 08:14:38 PM »

I could say something to that, but will not, as i don't believe in person attacks.  But franky chunky you have no idea what kind of person Janie is outside the house, outside of the show you don't know her from eve.  Perhaps you don't know this put all these people are trying to win a game here, and they will each play how they have to,to win the game.  Hence, if warming up to Will assists her in winning the game there is nothing wrong with that.   Shes been no where near as bad, as Erislut, playing with Boogie's lower half.

YEAH!  Couldn't have said it better myself Howie. :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 08:42:33 PM »
ohhhhhhh howie your my big beef cake  :luvu:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 08:56:49 PM »
Wow didn't know Janie was off limits to attacks.  I guess if I called Dani or Erika a slut everyone would have been OK with it.  No one here know anyone in the house but that has not stopped the name calling and the "I hate ____" threads, or she is a slut, he is a crybaby, ect.  But I see that is not allowed with "The Chosen One".

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2006, 09:00:20 PM »
Ericka HAS acted sluty...Dani has acted Bitchy..although no one here is taking anything from Dani...I am not a fan...bt she is good...Now Ericka..she SLEEPS her way to the end of the game......She hasnt done anything really, the one chance she had to win on the spider web she gave it ti Dani so she(ericka) didnt have to be blamed for anything. 

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2006, 09:01:53 PM »
And now this week she is letting CT decide who she nominates...why? Cause MB threatened to NOT see (aka sleep) with  her outside the house after the game..SLUTY.  Im sure she was hoping Dani won HOH so she(E) didnt have to do anything again...And she thinks she is in CT (PUHLEASE!! GIVE ME A BREAK)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 09:55:51 PM »
And now this week she is letting CT decide who she nominates...why? Cause MB threatened to NOT see (aka sleep) with  her outside the house after the game..SLUTY.  Im sure she was hoping Dani won HOH so she(E) didnt have to do anything again...And she thinks she is in CT (PUHLEASE!! GIVE ME A BREAK)

dont hate the playas ppg,hate the game  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :jam:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 11:14:57 PM »
Dani is hot slut of the day on the D-List
 :lol:
http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/08/hot-slut-of-day_26.html

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 11:55:58 PM »
Damn. That is a title I think she could have lived the rest of her life with out.

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 12:08:47 PM »
I see it also,they are way into each other. :luvu: And Janie is NOT a slut.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 12:35:19 PM by tigerlilly77 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 12:16:23 PM »
I see it also,they are way into each other. :luvu: :hearts:And Janie is NOT a slut.

You're right TL :-* I couldn't comment on this yesterday and not screw it up. She isn't a slut, she isn't a lot of the other words used to describe her either. I've never seen her do anything in either season that would be even close unlike several others I could mention.

What's the saying? Actions speak louder than words. I better stop now.  :pbear:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 10:38:23 PM »
I don't think Janelle is a slut but I think she is flirting with the good doctor for fun AND to get her farther in the game. I personally don't like it when someone flirts there way to the finals.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 11:12:42 PM »
I don't think Janelle is a slut but I think she is flirting with the good doctor for fun AND to get her farther in the game. I personally don't like it when someone flirts there way to the finals.
So its ok for Will but not for Janie to flirt ?" there way to the finals"  :flirt: Besides that Will can't win a comp , Janie can and would be right where she is in the final 6 without his help ...she earned it .

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 11:25:19 PM »
I don't condone Wills actions either I never said I did.

I already said i want Chicken George to win. The last I checked he didn't flirt his way to the finals.