Author Topic: *spoiler* ..on Sunday, won in food comp.  (Read 2497 times)

Offline gourd girl

• RFF Newbie
*spoiler* ..on Sunday, won in food comp.
« on: August 26, 2006, 05:59:15 PM »
Has anyone thought about what this could be?  I wonder if all six of them will get to walk the red carpet at the Emmys. ???
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 06:13:31 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: *spoiler* ..on Sunday, won in food comp.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 06:15:26 PM »
they get presents like on BB 5 .. the backyard will be set up with a Christmastheme and there will be crappy presents and they will all bitch that they didn't get what they asked for , lol .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 06:19:41 PM »
heres how it worked BB5 except it was a Veto Comp

8-17-04 PoV: A VERY VETO CHRISTMAS
It's Christmas in August as the HouseGuests find out that to win the Golden Power of Veto they need to grab pairs of presents with the highest number of vetoes attached to those presents.

Each HouseGuest selects a pair of gifts, opens them, and finds within each gift a number of vetoes that accompany the gift. HouseGuests can also steal one of the two gifts or select anew. This is the first round.

At the end of the first round there is a twist, where each HouseGuest can choose from a stocking. Inside the stocking is either 10 more veto points, a luxury gift, or a zero that eliminates all the veto points a player may have accumulated before.

Adria's luck holds, and she wins the Power of Veto.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother5/show/w07/comp01.shtml

Offline gourd girl

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 06:32:35 PM »
But didn't they already win  "Christmas on Sunday" as part of their food competition?  And isn't the veto competition supposed to be today? ??? :-\

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 06:43:34 PM »
But didn't they already win  "Christmas on Sunday" as part of their food competition?  And isn't the veto competition supposed to be today? ??? :-\
right tonight is POV comp and tomorrow is the Christmas Luxury comp , thats what makes it different than BB5 Veto comp .