Author Topic: How's it going to go?  (Read 3539 times)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
How's it going to go?
« on: August 25, 2006, 03:43:27 PM »
Well now that it is down to six I can kind of get a good picture on what is going to happen.  Of course this is just an educated guess but what harm could it do?

I think Erika is going to put Danielle and Janelle up next. Exit Danielle

Next up depending on who is going to win the HoH, it will most likely be Chicken George or Janelle and whoever doesn't go that week will go in the final four.

Leaving Erika, Mike Boogie, and Will

Mike Boogie will win HoH and have to choose who he wants to go with him to the finals. His bimbo gal pal Erika or his best friend Will.

And the final two. God only knows?
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: How's it going to go?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 04:20:35 PM »
i stil would like to see janie and dani hook up  becuase they are both good players.  i just dont see what makes erika one of the all stars cause i have never seen her do much but lay low and go with the rulling power of the moment.  she is like james only not as whinny

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 04:32:32 PM »
this is my scenario for final 6.

erika nominates cg and janelle. will or boogie wins pov and the nominations stay. but the vote goes 2-1 and janie stays.

janie wins next hoh. she nominates dani and boogie. dani leaves.

will wins hoh and nominates janie and cg. janie wins pov and boogie goes up. boogie leaves.

final three=janie, will and cg. either janie or will win the final hoh. i think they both take cg to the end. cg wins.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 04:37:23 PM »
you never have erika up on the block and i think that who ever wins the next hoh will have her up there before boogie and dani

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 04:44:31 PM »
I agree. The only reason Erika got on the show is because the majority of the male audiance wanted someone on the show that looked good in a bikini. (And of course we all know that is also why they voted Chicken George in the house.  :lol3: :lol3:)

I am really going to be POd if Erika wins. She doesn't deserve it. She has ridden Chilltowns coat tails the entire time. She is worse then Amber from Survivor All Stars.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 04:45:05 PM »
lol. oops. i forgot about erika. that is how worthless she is. lol.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 04:49:26 PM »
But the sad part is that Erika has a good chance of winning.

I don't think Danielle and Janelle have a chance.

But Chicken George, Will, Mike Boogie, and Erika could win. Especially Erika since she has Mike Boogie in her pocket thus she has Will in her pocket in a way. But Will isn't happy about it.

I would laugh so hard if Erika was most loyal to Chicken George and it ended up that Chicken George and Erika went to the final 2.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 06:46:31 PM »
Erika is not loyal to chicken george in fact sad as it is i think that in the end she will be most loyal to boogie.  If dani and janie would smarten the hell up right now they could make it to the end.

Amber from surivor oh how i try to not think of her cause she brings to mind Rob (barf barf) how i could not stand either of them.  I better never see the erika and boogie wedding show.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 06:55:05 PM »
lol. It looks like that is where it is going.

The Mike Boogie/Erika wedding show with them throwing there 500k in the air in celebration.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 07:02:43 PM »
lol. oops. i forgot about erika. that is how worthless she is. lol.
:lol3:
Erika works for CBS , she does casting for TheAmazingRace & Survivor ..she was responsable for Aras ( winner of S12) and is also responsable for Tyler & James ( TAR10 ) who happen to be best pals with Aras .. :snicker: << coincidence? I think not . Anyway Erika wasn't going to be on BBAS'S because she was moving to Florida with Josh but when they broke up she was like hey BB i'm all yours *barf*

I guess its not who you know its who you blow ..or vice versa

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 07:09:34 PM »
from reading all the links and postings it does seem that some how almost everyone who is on these shows knows each other some how.

how come on Erika's bio it says palits instructor?  does she just work part time for CBS?

and how come you can be on a TV show and have a chance to win money when every other contest out there says employees and family members are not eligible?

on another note boogie must have some great power with making one get over their broken heart.  cause wasn't Erika at the beginning of the show crying to kaysar about how broken up she was about her break up?  my she recovered fast

guess with all this erkia bashing going on none of us will be invited to play in any of these games any time soon

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 10:07:45 PM »
lol. I guess not. But by the time I get to the age where I can go on the show Erika will be old, ugly, and worthless so CBS will fire her. (I am horrible)

I think Erika and Mike Boogie are just playing each other. Each one thinks that they have the upper hand.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 10:14:19 PM »
lol. I guess not. But by the time I get to the age where I can go on the show Erika will be old, ugly, and worthless so CBS will fire her. (I am horrible)

I think Erika and Mike Boogie are just playing each other. Each one thinks that they have the upper hand.
shes already Old & Ugly and worthless  :lol:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 10:24:22 PM »
lol. I agree with you there. She is ugly and worthless. (Sadely I don't think her age can count) But tell that to the majority of drooling males out there wishing they were Mike Boogie right now.

I am so glad I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world with me.  :luvu: :hearts: :hrt: ;D :hearts: :jumpy: :hrt: :luvu: :love2: :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 11:50:06 PM »
AWWWWWW your girlfriens is lucky to have you tanner , thats so sweet  :-*

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2006, 09:38:49 AM »
Thanks puddin ;D