Author Topic: HOMANCE or SHOWMANCE  (Read 5866 times)

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
HOMANCE or SHOWMANCE
« on: August 25, 2006, 12:21:42 PM »
mike boogie has erika so brainwashed,she thinks shes part of chilltown,remember shes just a simple girl from a town named chill.this is the best thing that coulda happened for chilltown,janie and cg will go up.hopefully the power of veto is not used,then chilltown controls the votes.they will stab erika in the back just like everyone else and save janie if she promises to keep them safe.they will vote out erikas boy chicken george,breaking up that alliance.then after hes gone erika cant compete for hoh,so the odds in the next hoh will heavily favor chilltown and janie because the only person they will be competing against is dannielle.if chilltown or janie wins,they will put up danielle and erika with intentions on dani leaving.erika will finnally realise that she is not having a showmance,shes just having a homance. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: HOMANCE or SHOWMANCE
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 12:59:27 PM »
if Erika puts up janie and CG  wouldn't it be something if Dr. will won the power of veto and used it to take janie off the block.  That would make her safe and erika could not put will up that would leave boogie and dani  and lets face it i don't see her putting up boogie.

I would hate to see dani leave though cause i still think she has what it takes to win.  maybe CG would leave then dani could win the new hoh and have to immediately nominate someone and since its all suppose to be live there wouldn't be a lot of time for conversing and maybe just maybe boogie might find himself on the outside looking in

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 02:03:49 PM »
ok. most likely erika is going to put up cg and janie. let's run the scenarios.

now let's say either erika or dani win the pov and leave the noms as they are. if ct wants janie to stay she will as they control the votes. 2-1 janie stays. now my guess is that ct would save janie because erika tipped her hand to boogie by saying she will put up will and not dani if someone comes off the block (unless boogie decides to turn on will which i think would be dumb at this point) and also that she has an alliance with cg. ct also knows that dani is gunning for them and that cg will as well since they are the last alliance standing. ct will know that they need janie because she is their best bet so she will stay. this will also give them good odds going into the next week. with cg gone and erika unable to compete they have a 2 in 4 chance of winning hoh and can target either dani or erika. good odds. plus they will feel secure that janie will not nom them so that gives them 3 in 4 odds. no brainer. janie stays.

now let's say cg comes off the block (this means either he won pov or dani did). as of right now, erika puts up will. this would be an interesting vote. cg and dani would probably vote to keep janie and boogie would vote to keep will. will leaves the house. this would make for an interesting final five. erika and boogie would be aligned but i think boogie would be pissed at her and might stay with janie. we also have a cg/erika alliance and a cg/janie alliance. all sorts of interesting plays could be made depending on who won the next hoh.

now if janie comes off the block and will goes up erika is screwed. but i don't think she has the balls to nominate will if janie comes off. why? easy. boogie tells her that hey janie is going to vote out cg and so am i. you can't compete in the next hoh. it will be us three against dani and you had better believe we will win and put your ass out. you have no choice but to put up dani. then it will dani against cg and dani will leave 3-0.

so in my estimation janie is safe this week. unless ct just decides to cut her now. but this would not make the best sense for them at this point.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 02:39:07 PM »
Thanks kerri so best overall scenario Will wins Veto and saves Janie ( E would not dare theaten Will , like says she says you save Janie & then Boogie goes up .. )

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 03:02:39 PM »
Thanks kerri so best overall scenario Will wins Veto and saves Janie ( E would not dare theaten Will , like says she says you save Janie & then Boogie goes up .. )

I LOVE this scenario!!!  :luvu: :woohoo: :jumpy: :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Lovin\' BB7

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 03:17:40 PM »
What if Boogie gets Erika to put up Will and Janelle?  One of them would definitely go home.  They ARE the two best players in the house.  
When Boogie was in the diary room on Thursday night's show, Julie asked him something about what if he had to go up against Will, could he (Boogie) do that?  Boogie's response was that Will beat him in season two and he would return the favor to him this season.  So, sounds to me like Boogie (even though he and Will are good friends) would take Will out if he had to, to win.  
What better way for him to take Will out than to have Erika put him up (supposedly as a pawn to get Janelle out) and then - if Janelle or someone other than Will won the POV, Will could be removed...and Boogie wouldh't have to take the heat for it.  I can see Boogie telling Erika to put up Will and Janelle.  If Janelle goes, then good deal...Erika is that much closer to the finals, having gotten rid of the most powerful female.  If Will goes, then they can gang up on Janelle the following week and get her out.
Dani and CG may be so focused on getting rid of Janelle and/or breaking up Chill Town by getting rid of Will that they may overlook the "showmance relationship" between Boogie and Erika.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 03:22:09 PM »
if will won the pov he could save janie....but he wouldn't really need to use the pov to do so. he could just leave her up and him and boogie could vote out cg, the only reason he would use the pov would be to get dani out (which would actually be the better move for him as cg would be easy to beat in a final three comp). it would be in janie's best interest either way. if cg left dani would realize what ct was up to and would gun for them and forget about janie (as would erika). if dani goes up and out that leaves janie with an alliance with both ct and cg and the one person who would target her (erika) unable to compete in hoh. this gives her good odds all around. but we'll just have to wait and see.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 03:28:41 PM »
What if Boogie gets Erika to put up Will and Janelle?  One of them would definitely go home.  They ARE the two best players in the house.  
When Boogie was in the diary room on Thursday night's show, Julie asked him something about what if he had to go up against Will, could he (Boogie) do that?  Boogie's response was that Will beat him in season two and he would return the favor to him this season.  So, sounds to me like Boogie (even though he and Will are good friends) would take Will out if he had to, to win.  

i do believe that boogie will turn on will at some point. but boogie is not an idiot. he still needs will in the game to secure him an f2. say erika puts up will and janie--most likely will will leave the house with a 2-1 vote. he would then be in a very vulnerable position. he would have an alliance with erika--a person who also has alliances with dani and cg and is unable to compete in the next hoh. there is no guarantee that erika would take him to f2 and she will definately not hand the game to him if they both made it to f2 as will has said he will do.  regardless erika would probably beat him in an f2 showdown anyways (votes for erika in this scenario: marci, dani, cg, howie and possibly james).

hence boogie cannot risk losing will yet. he needs will until at least the final 5 week.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 03:39:21 PM »
I have a strange feeling that it is going to come down to Mike Boogie having to choose between evicting Will or Erika.

Like it gets down to the final four. Danielle, Janelle, or Chicken George depending on who is left would put Will and Erika up and Mike Boogie would have to choose between best friend Will or homance Erika.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 04:06:38 PM »
if will got evicted then boogie better kiss his butt good bye cuase he would not make it in the game with out will there are to many people that would be after him and he wouldnt have the votes to stay

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 04:13:19 PM »
Very true. Mike Boogie has road Will's coat tells from day one. And it was the same way in BB2.

Mike Boogie would have been gone very early if it wasn't for the smooth talking Dr. Will.

Offline bayarealatino408

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Nacho's Myspace
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 05:35:16 PM »
Here's my two cents, for what its worth.  Erika needs to see that she is being played like a cheap fiddle. She should have an all girl alliance with Danielle, Janelle and Herself and have that be the final three.

PS this may be late, (im not sure if the nominations happened yet) im not sure cause i started answering this like hours ago and then my boss came in, so i had to stop typing and I just now finished my thought LOL
Me fail English? That's Unpossible!

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 06:52:39 PM »
I think that it is Mike Boogie not Erika that is being played.

The boy is always being played by the girl because there testosterone level will allow it. If Mike Boogie thinks he is going to get some action from Erika or promised to keep receiving action he will do anything for her. Even giving her a 500,000 dollar check.

But an all girl alliance won't happen either. I hope I don't get killed for saying this but it is the truth. From what I have seen on reality shows and you can watch Vanuatu if you want. A all girl alliance IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Every single reality show where they had an all girl alliance it is always broken up by jealousy or a guy.

Remember back in Vanuatu? Chris was able to talk the girls into keeping him and voting each other off and he won.

Danielle, Janelle, and Erika won't get together. They will stick to there boy toys.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 07:02:57 PM »
boogie may be getting laid (opps) i mean played by erika for now (what ever happend to them being engaged?)

but its my understanding that he is a very wise business man and no matter how much erika promises him i dont think he is going to give up 500,000. for her.

as much as i dislike boogie so far he has remained loyal to will and would like to think that if it ever came down to choosing between erika and will that he would do the respectable thing and stay with will (i know respectable and boogie in the same sentence but there is always hope)

and lets face it if im going to date a guy i want one that is true to his word.  I might be pissed (at first) but if i was really interested in him it would mean something that he stayed true to his orginial word.

Now for the mother of a son response. Girls are nothing but trouble using S-e-x to infulance you.  stick with your guy friends LOL

Virgil

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 07:14:49 PM »
With Erika as HOH, I think she will nominate Danielle and Janelle to ensure one of them goes. If one of them goes off by winning the POV. Chicken George will probably get it. In any case, the one on the hot chair be it Danielle or Janelle will probably go because Chilltown knows that they will be the next target if one of these good women players stay. Erika probably has a secret alliance with Chilltown which is probably going to be the surprise at the end!!! Take note that Erika has been nominated how many times? I don't think Will or Mike Boogie even once has voted to evict her although, she is one of the nominees. Seems to me she is being protected by Chilltown although, the others don't know it!!!

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 08:48:56 PM »
SPOILER below....do not continue reading if you do not want to be spoiled...

well the noms have been done and as we all knew janie and cg went on the block. but the most interesting part has just transpired. boogie and janie had a discussion and boogie told janie everything that erika said last night (about putting will up and that she has cg and such). will, boogie and janie seem like they are going to continue to work together and erika is out. boogie is going to try to get erika to tank the pov. will, boogie and janie are going to do whatever they can do to win and ensure that dani or cg doesn't win. if janie wins she takes herself off the block. erika could potentiall put up will in this scenario BUT janie and boogie vote to evict cg and dani votes to evict will. wil stays and they go after erika and dani. if janie and cg stay on the block will and boogie vote to evict cg and cg leaves. so if ct stays to their word (and from what boogie just revealed to janie i honestly think they realize how much they need her) noone from ct plus janie is going home this week and it will backfire on erika.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 10:13:40 PM »
NNNNOOOO Chicken George must win the Veto. Then Danielle will go. Please get Chicken George one more life.

And as far as what KC said about girls using s-e-x to infuence guys. There is another word for them or a couple in fact. Sluts, bimbos, whores, hoes, bitches, and so forth.

Even though I hate to admit it, about 90 percent of guys will fall for it though.

And 80 percent of that 10 percent left are gay.

And I fall into the catagory of the 20 percent.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 06:01:41 AM »
homance  :luvu:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 08:55:43 AM »
NNNNOOOO Chicken George must win the Veto. Then Danielle will go. Please get Chicken George one more life.

And as far as what KC said about girls using s-e-x to infuence guys. There is another word for them or a couple in fact. Sluts, bimbos, whores, hoes, bitches, and so forth.

Even though I hate to admit it, about 90 percent of guys will fall for it though.

And 80 percent of that 10 percent left are gay.

And I fall into the catagory of the 20 percent.

i don't think erika will put up dani if cg comes off. she has already stated that she plans on putting up will (she is afraid of losing dani's vote and of being cut out of the will/boogie alliance). the only way dani would go up is if ct really pressures her and reveals that janie will vote with them leaving will in the house to destroy her. which could happen...but i think we need to wait and see.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 09:41:29 AM »
I think it all depends on who wins the PoV then. If Chicken George gets it Janelle is gone and vis versa and if neither one of them win it. Well I hate to say it but good bye Chicken George

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 09:45:26 AM »
Using Sex goes both ways, and women have an arsenal of weapons to unleash on hapless men. That said, I'd rather watch Janie in action than Erika. Janie flirts, cajoles, sweet talks, empathizes. She can change her demeanor to suit the person.

OTOH, Erika has no subtlety. She pressured George to the point it was sickening to watch. Crying, begging, using the poor picked on little girl routine.  :groan: Her relationship with Booger.. don't even want to go there.

I feel sorry for Erika in a way because when she is off the show and has time to reflect, I don't believe she will be proud of the way she was and is percieved. I wish she had kept her dignity no matter what her real relationship is with Booger.

BTW Tanner, you were raised properly! Good for you!  :-*
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2006, 10:25:46 AM »
alot of people on here say that boogie wouldnt make it without will,but if you were playing this game to win,who better to take with you to the final 2.you dont wanna go to the final 2 with cg,dani,or janelle,they are too well liked by the jury.i think erika is not dumb,she wants to go to that final 2 with a chilltowner,she just doesnt wanna get her hands dirty on the way to it.thats why she doesnt make any bold moves,in a way erika is playing a good overall game considering the jury votes and all.she has done alot of work for chilltown and noone has really noticed.she wants danni gone,she just wants an excuse to give danni when she does it,like "will won veto and took janey off,i have to put you up because i cant backdoor mike and you are the only one left".in my opinion erika plays a politicians game,nice to everyone in public and coniving and stealing under your noses.erika has been giving chilltown lots of useful information for a long time in this game,and you know they are gonna show you all this on an episode soon.they will show you from the beggining by editing all the times she brought them back information,and you could tell she lost her cool when chicken george told her he was gonna put up will as a replacement nominee.she begged him not to,then after boogie threatened him,she pushed george to put up howie intead.thats when i really knew that erika is part of chilltown.we will see how far they take her,i have a feeling they will use her if they need her but if janie gets power down the road and erika is helpless they will throw her under the bus. :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2006, 02:49:15 PM »
Thanks Texas Lady.

If I had to choose between who I went up with in the final 2 it would all depend on who I was loyal to.

Granted the good Doctor Will would be the best choose since he has one before but if I had an alliance with Chicken George or Janelle and I knew they would beat me I would bring them with me.

If I ever went on a reality show my only goal would be making it to the final 2. I don't care about the money and I wouldn't in the future.

I just want to play the game to the point where it is out of my hands, which would be the final 2.